Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 34

Author Topic: Legacy of the Protearchs II (RTD/God Game) - IC (9/9) : Era 1  (Read 46548 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy of the Protearchs II (RTD/God Game) - IC (9/9) : Era 1
« Reply #375 on: June 07, 2016, 06:38:20 am »

I Go and check on my gorks
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: June 07, 2016, 08:02:24 am »

Having impaled the core of veeki, he would then try to pull it closer to him so he could devour it and thus defeat/kill them.
" I Would have preferred to take my vengeance on Kahn first, but you will pester me no more!"
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: June 07, 2016, 08:13:06 am »

"I call stupidity! And disproportionate retribution! I tried to put you to sleep and take your energy! You tried to take my Ether and kill me! See anything wrong?"

"HEY EVERYBODY! I HEREBY FORM A DIVINE COUNCIL! FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS: DEALING WITH THIS LUNATIC!"

PM Actions, to be used depending on how many gods come to Veeki's aid.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: June 07, 2016, 08:24:44 am »

"SCREW YOU I'VE DONE NOTHING WRONG!"
TELEPORT AWAY before saying the above the teleportation will be off the world and there shift back  to my original form go to arca.
"ARCA! S-some things trying to murder me!"
((In case this is confusing I'm teleporting off planet first then shouting the words above then going to arca while shifting back))
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 08:36:18 am by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: June 07, 2016, 09:03:32 am »

"I call stupidity! And disproportionate retribution! I tried to put you to sleep and take your energy! You tried to take my Ether and kill me! See anything wrong?"

"HEY EVERYBODY! I HEREBY FORM A DIVINE COUNCIL! FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS: DEALING WITH THIS LUNATIC!"
"It is your own fault for intervening in business that was not your own, and I am vengeful. You will yield or you will die."
He would scoff at the attempt to call for help, and wondered how many would actually help the mad god after all the trouble he has caused. Certainly not Kahn or Ressoon, as he tried to put them to sleep and give away their position respectively in previous times.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: June 07, 2016, 09:50:17 am »

Ugh. Children. I should have known Luxlin was going to do something stupid. One at a time though.

Saraab changes to his true form, and appears above the battlefield.

I hear your call Veeki, but this one is personal. You came into this world a monster Innanis, and I am saddened that you will be leaving as one as well.

Saraab will override his limiters, consuming energy to get a head start in the battle. As he floats over Innanis and Veeki, Saraab powers up his clockwork cannon!

(it's not actually a weapon, it's just an RP version of an energy attack, but if you want to charge me for pulling it out, that's fine too (considering the cost will be miniscule in comparison))

Setting the spread to focused and damage to Tier 2, Saraab will blast Innanis for 15,000 energy damage!

I will weap for you, brother.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: June 07, 2016, 10:16:17 am »

With sarrab trying to channel all their power into destroying him, he would do the one thing he can to continue his survival. Holding off devouring Veeki, he would shift Veeki's core between himself and Sarrab, channel his Ether into energy, and then meet Sarrab's attack with a hastily thrown up shield of equal energy, using the core of Veeki as a unwilling focus for it.
"And to think I trusted you, Brother."
Provided he survives, he would then teleport away to escape further assault.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 10:25:04 am by Dustan Hache »

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: June 07, 2016, 11:02:40 am »

Remind the male Amazons that physical strength does not mean a thing in front of a crafty/resourceful opponent. Remind the Humans that Amazons are pretty much Humans, just stronger (and a bit more violent, but that's not the point). They're pretty similar, really. Not to mention the fact that I had a hand in creating both of them. Now go on and get along, dammit.

Also, I feel like creating a 'magic' law of my own. And it's high time to RPGify this world a little bit.

Spoiler: Exercitus (click to show/hide)

If succesful, give a few select humans (they have to either show great talent or be extremely hard-working) some Exercitus manuals. Drop a few of them in random places in the world. The techniques and training methods contained within do not need to be the same. Variety is nice to have.

Should Innanis survive Sarrab's and Rasoonman's attack, attempt to capture him. Cripple him if it becomes necessary.

((Yes, I do realize that Exercitus means 'training' in Latin. But I actually translated 'Fighting Force' into Latin, so stop looking at me this way. And yes, I do realize that it's still lazy of me anyways.))
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 12:20:45 pm by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: June 07, 2016, 11:21:00 am »

Rasoonman Flashes black and Starts Moving towards a New Destination...
                                                                                                                      :
                                                                                                                      :
. . .STRENGTHENING MULTIDIMENSIONAL CONNECTION AND PREPARING FOR COMBAT..:

Assume Alternate Form, Teleport To Innanis AND EAT THEM (Innanis), If he dies before I get there or something CANCEL Actions and Instead Drop off 1/2 my books on Golemancy with the Humans and 1/2 with the Gorks.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: June 07, 2016, 12:47:33 pm »

((Can we get a roughish map? Doesn't have to be a spreadsheet "built to scale" kinda thing, even just a hand-drawn thing that shows what is nearest to each landmark would be great for reference))
((I will try to get one done))

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: June 07, 2016, 02:57:02 pm »

Try and make amazon living spaces more comfy
No sig yet

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: June 07, 2016, 04:03:45 pm »

Drakieng changes back to his true form

Spoiler: Fishies!! (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 04:06:25 pm by Atian the Elephantman God »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: June 08, 2016, 12:38:55 pm »

Teach the Elephantmen how to infuse the Elements with their weapons and armor.
[You got it backward. Be thankful I am not a Literal Genie ! :P]

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: June 08, 2016, 01:00:57 pm »

((I would like to know how the results of that would have gone down.

Obligatory hello there TV tropes, it's been a while since I got lost in you))

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: June 08, 2016, 01:02:41 pm »

([6] You teach them how to imbue fire with swords, and create a videogame about shooting people from horseback. it isn't worth the cost at all. [-all life in the universe])
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 34