Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 180098 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston: Mission 1: The Idiot Express.
« Reply #390 on: July 01, 2016, 09:55:14 am »

"Ah, blin."

Get out my m1911 and make sure I've chambered a round. Shoot anything that is not Groo and looks like it wants to kill me. In fact, even if doesn't look like it immediatly wants to kill me, shoot it anyway, unless it's Groo.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: July 01, 2016, 01:46:36 pm »

With a sudden scream the beast suddenly appears out of nowhere and tries to bite Groo's gun.

Wee!  Groo is ready with his rifle, prepared to fend off any angry hampsters that may attack!
[marksmanship 4] Groo is ready to fire and he looses two shots towards the beast as it charges towards  his gun. [beast dex: Yeah, some beasts you meet might be able to briefly move fast enough to dodge one or two bullets. though they will be tired a suffer a dex and strength penalty if they do so. 5] The beast seems to blur and with a massive boom the beast is next to Groo and trying to grab his gun. [Groo  strength 2] [Beast strength 6] The beast Grabs the gun from Groo's limp hands form and smashes Groo in the face with the rifle but. [resilience 6] Luckillly Groo manages to move his arm into the path of the clubbed rifle and only suffers a hairline fracture to his left arm.[resilience 6] which he doesn't even notice.
"Ah, blin."

Get out my m1911 and make sure I've chambered a round. Shoot anything that is not Groo and looks like it wants to kill me. In fact, even if doesn't look like it immediatly wants to kill me, shoot it anyway, unless it's Groo.
You draw you m1911 from your holster and aim at the beast that is currently trying to  beat Groo to death with his own gun. [marksmanship 6] [beast resilience 1] You fire you entire clip into the beast's spry frame, putting four shots into it's back you finally end it's suffering with two bullets to the head. never can be too careful with beasts.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: July 01, 2016, 02:19:38 pm »

"Idi nahui, urod! Blin!

Groo, tovarish, how are you doing?"

Reload pistol, then check up on Groo. Also check to see if the beast is well and dead, and if it has anything that could serve as loot.

Try to move away from from this spot and go onwards to the balloon site as soon as possible.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: July 01, 2016, 04:36:19 pm »

"Idi nahui, urod! Blin!

Groo, tovarish, how are you doing?"

Reload pistol, then check up on Groo. Also check to see if the beast is well and dead, and if it has anything that could serve as loot.

Try to move away from from this spot and go onwards to the balloon site as soon as possible.

Cursing vehemently you reload your pistol and look over the beast [perception 6]"AHHHHHAH!  IT MUST HAVE TWITCHED! KILL IT!" You put another two round's into what's left of it's head just for good measure. You also stomp it's rib cage in just to be safe. As for loot, the beasts genetic material might be useful to any beast masters you meet. They also might become available in the armory if you manage to bring it back though beasts don't like it when you carry around dead beasts. Other people might also attempt to take the dead beasts off your hands.

Groo smiles. "Groo good!  This is fun!"

Groo retrieves his rifle, and switches to a mag with four rounds in it.  And he follows Nikolai, of course.
Groo obedientlly follows Nikolai. Exchanging his 6 round mag for a 4 round mag.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 04:40:09 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: July 01, 2016, 05:22:19 pm »

Yeah, nah. Leave the beast where it is and head out for the nearest balloon site.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: July 01, 2016, 08:18:48 pm »

aww, no risk takers?
Also to help everyone keep track of ammo an I'll be changing the char sheets for ammo and permanent injuries.
Idly unload three rounds from the six round mag, and put them into the currently empty mag.
Groo loads his magazine with 3 rounds and loads his rifle again

Yeah, nah. Leave the beast where it is and head out for the nearest balloon site.
You ignore the beast and get to the fulton balloon site. There is also a hot air balloon but it's slower and much more vulnerable to popping while it gets set up, though it doesn't rely on another plane being around.

You two hear two more bloodcurdling roars. [perception 3] From somewhere.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 12:19:35 am by MidnightJaguar »

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: July 02, 2016, 03:09:37 pm »

Groo keeps watch for more beasts, and shoots them if he sees any.  He'll also move wherever Nikolai tells him to move, like into a balloon basket.
[Perception 2] their growls seem to be moving away.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: July 02, 2016, 03:21:38 pm »

"Groo, Tovarish, do we stay here and hope for a plane to fulton us? Or try to get the balloon going right now?"

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: July 02, 2016, 03:48:20 pm »

"Groo is quite slim, I agree Tovarish. Let Nikolai rephrase. Does Groo want to wait for plane to come pick us up, or does Groo want to fly in balloon right now?"

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: July 02, 2016, 03:59:48 pm »

"Silly Groo, you are tovarish. Means friend in Nikolai's home.

Allright, let's try to get the balloon going before more monster come, yes?"

Let's get this balloon going, with me and Groo in it, before more nasties come to munch our faces.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 128