Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 32

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Rubble and Ruin. DEUS EX?  (Read 40871 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Rubble and Ruin. DEUS EX?
« Reply #390 on: September 24, 2016, 05:22:31 pm »

((So, how do you expect Ebony and Solam to get across if it's too deep to be easily crossed? I don't think Ebony has a spell for that. Unless maybe she freezes a part of the river.))
((Place zombie in water, detach one of zombie's arms, use arm as paddle for your makeshift raft. Problem solved.
Edit: Ah crap, didn't mean to start a new page. Sorry guys. >.>))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: September 24, 2016, 05:36:21 pm »

((So, how do you expect Ebony and Solam to get across if it's too deep to be easily crossed? I don't think Ebony has a spell for that. Unless maybe she freezes a part of the river.))

((The bridge, for example. It's less a problem that we can't cross, and more that it's a bit difficult to cross while carrying an obviously stolen idol.))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: September 24, 2016, 05:37:02 pm »

((Weren't we avoiding that, though? It'd certainly be suspicious if someone walked through steering a zombie.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: September 24, 2016, 05:48:10 pm »

((If the canoe is good enough to carry two+idol, we could just cross once, deposit one person+idol, then row back and pick up the other two? Right?)) 

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: September 24, 2016, 06:55:46 pm »

Ebony ends the spell so that she returns to her body in time for what Fiddler said. Recalling how the shadows had seemed oddly hesitant to cross the river, cast Identify Magic on the river around the canoe that will be used for crossing.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: September 25, 2016, 12:43:08 pm »

To the canoe! Me and Clunkers take that route, leave Ebony with the task of making sure Solam gets out of here in one piece.
Indeed, to the canoe! Have both bees scout ahead as we make our way there. Once there, see if there's anything around we should take not of. Make sure to bring the idol.
You make your way along a twisting back alley and cross the avenue next to the river at a reasonable distance downstream, then work your way back along the shore. It gets quiet, so that you feel that every move you make is amplified a dozen times. You look around and notice that the ratmen have disappeared from your area. even the bridge trolls up ahead are quiet, hiding in the recesses under the pillars. The water doesn't look particularly swift, there is an oar in the boat, and it isn't tied particularly tight.

Oh, that's even worse. Try to fix that whole "Unresponsive" mess.
(2) well, at least you haven't gone feral yet.

Ebony ends the spell so that she returns to her body in time for what Fiddler said. Recalling how the shadows had seemed oddly hesitant to cross the river, cast Identify Magic on the river around the canoe that will be used for crossing.
you'll have to make your way down to where you have direct line of sight to do it.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: September 26, 2016, 12:27:27 am »

Hey, body, quit ignoring me and let me do do zombie stuff.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: September 26, 2016, 09:01:04 am »

"Dunno about you, Clunkers, but I get the feeling that something else wants to fuck with us yet. Let's get Ebony over here, then."

Examine the canoe. Any signs of ownership? Anything abnormal in the area?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: September 26, 2016, 02:56:36 pm »

Ebony directs Solam towards the others as she goes to them. "The shadows wouldn't cross the river for some reason. I'm not sure whether it was something mundane and nothing to worry about or magic." Identify Magic on the river, specifically around the canoe. Also cast Detect Magical Trap if the former does not reveal anything. Better safe than sorry.
Sigtext!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: September 26, 2016, 03:23:10 pm »

"Statement: This one feels the same way. Something is clearly out to get us."

Have both bees sniff out hostiles in the vicinity. Inspect the canoe together with fiddler.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: September 26, 2016, 07:59:31 pm »

Hey, body, quit ignoring me and let me do do zombie stuff.
(1) I simply cannot believe it. You've gone feral. That was a long line of failures. I mean, I just ... (your mind still works, locked somewhere in the dim recesses of your body, but wow) Okay, Ebony is literally the only person nearby, so this is gonna get ugly.

Ebony directs Solam towards the others as she goes to them. "The shadows wouldn't cross the river for some reason. I'm not sure whether it was something mundane and nothing to worry about or magic." Identify Magic on the river, specifically around the canoe. Also cast Detect Magical Trap if the former does not reveal anything. Better safe than sorry.
Remember how last round, he went perfectly rigid, and you couldn't direct him? at all? Well, now he lurches toward you with his mouth agape and his arms coming up to grab you.
(1 vs 6) He stumbles toward you, but you duck and sidestep with adrenaline fueled ease. Unfortunately, Solam stumbles out into the lamplight.  You cautiously peak around the corner, and sure enough, a couple of the guards have noticed him, staggering along there. They don't seem alarmed at all.

"Dunno about you, Clunkers, but I get the feeling that something else wants to fuck with us yet. Let's get Ebony over here, then."

Examine the canoe. Any signs of ownership? Anything abnormal in the area?
Ownership? What's that? possession is nine tenths of the law, right? But yeah, someone probably owns it. Nothing abnormal nearby, except perhaps the lack of screaming eels.
I really should remedy that.

"Statement: This one feels the same way. Something is clearly out to get us."

Have both bees sniff out hostiles in the vicinity. Inspect the canoe together with fiddler.
the bees detect one ratman, hiding under some boulders, nose barely visible outside, twitching slightly in the air. Hard to see under the water - it's typicallky murky, and it's night, so the bees can't get a read below. Otherwise, the villains and heroes of the riverside community are content to ignore you for now. You check the boat. it's old, it's hard used, but it's sturdy.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: September 27, 2016, 02:17:05 pm »

Body, why have you betrayed me?! We should be working together!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: September 28, 2016, 05:31:04 pm »

where is everyone?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: September 28, 2016, 05:38:06 pm »

where is everyone?

((Fiddler has lost faith!))

See if Ebony's coming. If not, go check the canoe. Poke it. Splash the river a little. Anything horrible happening?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: September 28, 2016, 06:29:56 pm »

Body, why have you betrayed me?! We should be working together!
(2) still nothing. Wow, yo ureally are a train wreck since the Incident. I suppose you're lucky the encounter with the Divine didn't incinerate you on contact. Eh, maybe that particular deity has no ill will toward undead?

where is everyone?

((Fiddler has lost faith!))

See if Ebony's coming. If not, go check the canoe. Poke it. Splash the river a little. Anything horrible happening?
She's not.

-Eek- Ohmygod you panick and ru... just kidding. A river otter swims up, chitters, and drifts lazily away. Otters? Are they even active at night?
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 32