Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: You are Railgun operator  (Read 10783 times)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
Re: You are Railgun operator
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2016, 02:01:06 pm »

No, it's a prisoner.

It has more value for the intelligence people than as ammunition - and if it hasn't, we can suggest it to them in front of it, which I believe would make information retrieval so much easier... ;)
Anyway, no.
This.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2016, 03:53:57 pm »

Fire the gun at closets target
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2016, 03:59:43 pm »

Fire at the designated target. Finally.
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2016, 06:06:28 pm »

Briefly maybe considering to put an alien into a rail gun

Thinking long and hard about stuffing a alien into a rail gun, you instead resolve to pull out your trustworthy welder and duct tape and weld and duct tape him to the wall, they look only slightly alarmed, but overall it is a good day. Finally, you put attention to your rail gun, load another shot into it, reset it, and then fire at the big bad alien mother ship.

This was the last shot needed to cause its reactor to blow up, and it blows up massively.. the boom is so powerful, not a couple seconds later the shockwave hits the ship, and you are launched at the bulwark of the bulkhead and knocked out.

You wake up some amount of time later, in a very different space ship. for one, although your in the same room, the rail gun was ripped completely out of its mooring and is now man-portable. Second, the alien is loose, and third, your pretty sure that where there was once a exit out of the room, is not the bulkhead and airlock of another ship.

your pretty sure you have a concussion, What do you do?

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2016, 06:10:22 pm »

Briefly maybe considering to put an alien into a rail gun

Thinking long and hard about stuffing a alien into a rail gun, you instead resolve to pull out your trustworthy welder and duct tape and weld and duct tape him to the wall, they look only slightly alarmed, but overall it is a good day. Finally, you put attention to your rail gun, load another shot into it, reset it, and then fire at the big bad alien mother ship.

This was the last shot needed to cause its reactor to blow up, and it blows up massively.. the boom is so powerful, not a couple seconds later the shockwave hits the ship, and you are launched at the bulwark of the bulkhead and knocked out.

You wake up some amount of time later, in a very different space ship. for one, although your in the same room, the rail gun was ripped completely out of its mooring and is now man-portable. Second, the alien is loose, and third, your pretty sure that where there was once a exit out of the room, is not the bulkhead and airlock of another ship.

your pretty sure you have a concussion, What do you do?

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
Re-secure the alien to the wall, and then repair our railgun.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2016, 06:12:58 pm »

Repair railgun.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2016, 06:31:59 pm »

More accurately, the alien is missing.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2016, 06:37:25 pm »

Duct tape time, the fixing powers of duct tape are limitless! Use it to fix the rail gun again, and then to fix the concussion. If necessary apply spit, boot and/or liberal insults to either or both.

Since we're at it check if the lemon is all right and apply some duct tape to it too, just for good measure.

Obviously the alien was rescued and is no longer a prisoner, thus eligible for rail gun ammunition.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 07:37:16 am by Maegil »

Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2016, 09:04:21 pm »

I told you guys we should have shot him from the rail gun.

Tape things, kick things, insult liberals. A general +1 to the previous.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2016, 10:47:37 am »

Duct tape time, the fixing powers of duct tape are limitless! Use it to fix the rail gun again, and then to fix the concussion. If necessary apply spit, boot and/or liberal insults to either or both.

Since we're at it check if the lemon is all right and apply some duct tape to it too, just for good measure.

Obviously the alien was rescued and is no longer a prisoner, thus eligible for rail gun ammunition.
+1

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2016, 01:02:42 pm »

Applying engineering magic.

Looking at your rail gun, its quite clear it got really fucked up. You weld the coils more firmly together, take out the auto loader entirely, as its shredded to bits, and cannibalize it for whatever shiny bits you can. The lemon, however, was completely broken. you will need a lemon for it to fire at its 100% capacity, or a similar object. finally, you deem your rail gun "good 'nuff". you weld through the bulkhead, and come into a alien hallway, and to your left is a sleeping orc-like alien, standing upright was simultaneous sleeping. you note its dangerous looking and basic slug thrower. It smells like a mixture of boot camp and a hippies van left one to may days out in the sun.

Spoiler: inventory (click to show/hide)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2016, 09:24:06 pm »

Attempt to steal the slug thrower.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2016, 02:00:48 am »

Attempt to steal the slug thrower.
So we can use it as ammo!

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2016, 03:26:09 am »

I'm just saying, but we have a man portable ship-class railgun, and when you have that every problem starts to look like an enemy warship.

Do the obvious thing, and shoot the orc with the railgun!
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2016, 03:39:57 am »

I'm just saying, but we have a man portable ship-class railgun, and when you have that every problem starts to look like an enemy warship.

Do the obvious thing, and shoot the orc with the railgun!
+1
Let's redecorate the place, use the orc as a doorway.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7