Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 217

Author Topic: Wands Race - [Moskurg] {COMPLETED}  (Read 189219 times)

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile
Re: Wands Race - 913 Revision Phase [Moskurg]
« Reply #120 on: March 22, 2017, 09:44:17 pm »

Spoiler: progress: (click to show/hide)

In other news, I don't know how eyeballs work.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 09:46:12 pm by evictedSaint »

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 22, 2017, 09:45:04 pm »

I think the army has probably thought of 'more training' by themselves, and concluded it would be too costly. Plus I don't like those odds. Belay that order

I do think we should consider moving al-Mutriqa to the mountains, as we really need all the advantages we can get in that theatre. So, like,
Order: Redeploy al-Mutriqa to the central mountains. (we automatically succeed in giving al-Mutriqa orders, according to Iituem)

Getting Gust of Wind to the point where it can deflect fireballs is an excellent plan. +1 to Improving Gust of Wind's Power
+1 to Redeploying al-Mutriqa to the central mountains, we can't allow them to take over the entire territories their and gain +50% reinforcements. Also the +1 to enhancing the Gust of Wind, if we could remove that embarrassing sound in the process that would be much obliged.

Edited: Good work on that portrait, the eye don't seem too bad
(Also Iituem, are all of our requested gifts to the Princess going to be selected (the "enchanted" circlet, the portrait, the poem, the horse and tiger), or are we only going to send one of them?)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 09:47:44 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 22, 2017, 09:54:18 pm »

the "enchanted" circlet

-1 to any attempt to deceive.  I'm all for the trinket, but don't lie and say it's enchanted when it's obviously not.  That can *only* end poorly.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 22, 2017, 10:06:28 pm »

The eyes seem set too low in proportion to the forehead so you might want to move that up, as well as downsize them as eyes aren't that big or exposed. And the teeth honestly look terrifying.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 22, 2017, 10:47:07 pm »

The eyes seem set too low in proportion to the forehead so you might want to move that up, as well as downsize them as eyes aren't that big or exposed. And the teeth honestly look terrifying.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

how's that

seriously though thanks for the feedback

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 22, 2017, 10:49:41 pm »

A lot less nightmare inducing :P Looks like it's coming along well though ^^

And you're welcome for the feedback ^^

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 22, 2017, 10:56:43 pm »

Looks good, but you need to smooth the area just below the eyes. You can tell where the edit was.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 22, 2017, 11:24:05 pm »

Looks good, but you need to smooth the area just below the eyes. You can tell where the edit was.

well no duh : P

I was just moving blocks around to get a feel for things.  This is still a roughdraft, and I'm not a strong artist.

How's this?  Looking better?  I'd based her clothes and look of of portraits of old french princesses.  I'm not 100% on the face yet, but it's...better, I guess.  I'm thinking about doing away with the weird hair-tentacle on her face, and I need to get her eyebrows tweaked now that her eyes have changed position and size.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 22, 2017, 11:32:45 pm »

Damn you're making this portrait better by the minute O.O

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 22, 2017, 11:58:59 pm »

I'll plus one the greater fart spell and ordering our archmage to the mountains.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 23, 2017, 12:11:01 am »

Alright, this is all I can get done tonight.  I'll continue working on it when I get the chance tomorrow, but just in case I can't finish it in time...

This portrait of the princess was started by one of the many artisans who inhabit Moskurg.  Sadly, he was unable to finish it during her brief visit to the capital.  Surely she would wish to stay with us here in the glorious kingdom, if for no other reason than to avoid the cruelty of leaving her beauty unfinished on the canvas...right?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 23, 2017, 12:21:15 am »

Holy... that is an impressive bit of artwork. GLORY TO MOSKURG AND IT'S TALENTED ARTISTS!

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 23, 2017, 01:15:48 am »

Amazing picture. That's really come along nicely.

Of course amongst royalty and the nobility, marrying someone you do not know well is fairly common, but I'm sure the Princess would like to know a little more about her southern suitor and the lecherous villain north of the border, in order to help make her decision.

I'm hoping that will tie together all the gifts we're offering, along with some shameless propaganda and scaremongering against Arstotzka.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 23, 2017, 01:18:40 am »

Lecherous villain does not begin to describe that pyromaniac arstotzkan in the slightest! :P

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 23, 2017, 02:02:45 am »

Alright, this is all I can get done tonight.  I'll continue working on it when I get the chance tomorrow, but just in case I can't finish it in time...

This portrait of the princess was started by one of the many artisans who inhabit Moskurg.  Sadly, he was unable to finish it during her brief visit to the capital.  Surely she would wish to stay with us here in the glorious kingdom, if for no other reason than to avoid the cruelty of leaving her beauty unfinished on the canvas...right?
If this doesn't win us the credit, I expect the other team to have literally sent Iituem a gold bar or something.
Long Live United Forenia!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 217