Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 23

Author Topic: Unnatural Selection: Countdown to dick nagas.  (Read 39421 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Unnatural Selection: Place your bets.
« Reply #150 on: May 31, 2017, 03:30:21 pm »

Good to know, and best of luck with your dad.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 31, 2017, 04:03:49 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Best of luck to your old man in combatting his disease, and good on you for being there for him right now. It might sound cliché as fuck, but cherish the moments you still have with him.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 31, 2017, 04:54:09 pm »

Yikes. Good luck to your father, skeleGM.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 31, 2017, 05:56:02 pm »

Good luck to you and your fam PW, you have a noble burden

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #154 on: June 02, 2017, 02:40:52 am »

Thanks everyone.

Well this betting thing seems a rousing success, lets see if anyone wins the deadpool.

BETS
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

how the FECK ain't I seen this yes darnit

waitlist me please so I can educationally murder myself with genetics repeatedly

WAITLIST:
Endlessblaze
Rautherdir
Oceansoul
Doctormctaalik
Whisperling
Failbird
Toaster
Coolrune
NJW
Egan
Johiah
Xan

Test body out by actually SKREEing and spidergrabbing MC to drop into lava.

Who is MC?
Remember, sheet please.

However, since MC has been freaking idle for days, I'm just gonna let you have this one. You don't even need to attack him. You can just sort of push him in.  You give him a good boot and he tumbles off into the lava.

My, not much confidance in me eh? I suppose such a lack of faith is justified, though I intend to prove you all wrong. Well, I'll definitely be copy pasting the default genome from someone eise. I swear I took it directly from the first post though...

Focus on dodging. CHANGE GENOME DAMN IT.

Spoiler: Public Description (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Genome (click to show/hide)
Edit: Apparently I was reading the slashes as seperators for neatness rather than the basically blank spaces/filler characters/junk dna that they are. It is an easy mistake to make, in my humble opinion.
Geez. These giant genomes are always a pain. Let me see if you killed yourself...Damn, no.

Your entire body is coated in reptile eyes and segmented carapace made of mewing cat heads. Your head grows to double size (actually every part of you except your arms double in size), grows poison glands, gains laser vision and gets covered in long human hair. Your neck becomes a single large fish scale, in the vague shape of a human neck, complete with exposed arteries. It rotates slowly and throws off high pitched squeals. Your chest becomes a purplish lump of flesh shaped like a bunch of monkey feet that are piled together into the shape of a human chest. A big spiked bone halo with a single rotating flagella passing through it like thread through the eye of a needle grows on your back. Your abdomen takes the form of a giant bone club or weight, that is covered in tiny holes From these holes what looks like tiny spores drift out in clouds. The club is ridged with razor sharp protuberences and covered in a fur of tiny, mouse sized human arms. Your arms triple in number, 3 on each side, and take on a sort of tiger leg human arm hybrid form. All 6 are covered in boney armadillo like armor plates.  Your legs remain human in shape but become soft, pink and sticky, ending in a formless human head instead of a foot.

Run toward the center as I enact ch-ch-ch-changes!

Spoiler: Sheet, now fixed! (click to show/hide)
Well...your hair vanishes, except for your eyebrows which become enormous praying mantis legs. Also you need to include your "What you look like" section, remember? You skinnless sicko.

Hah, it's breakdancing time! And my dance partner will be either PA or MC, which ever happens to be closer to the edge. And by breakdancing I mean kicking them like crazy.

Spoiler: Current mutations (click to show/hide)
Well, MC is corpsed so we'll go with PA. He killed MC, after all.

[18+4 vs 11+2]
AO totters over on his bone blade legs and then does a super sweet double jump kick right into PA's spider chest head thing. He punches both bone blade legs through PA's screeeeeeing spider head and chest. PA is still sufficently humanoid that having something stabbed through his chest is enough to kill him, spider head or no.

((Very sorry that I'm posting so late, I haven't been watching the game closely because I didn't expect to get in so quickly.))

Be a bit more central, and a little further from the western wall.  Defend myself if attacked.

Your head turns into the head of a lion with laser vision. A grossly enlarged head with disgustingly powerful laser vision. Also little manta ray wings for ears. Youch neck becomes a human head about double size, with feathers for hair and big poison glands. Your Chest becomes a head with poison glands, double sized, as well as a single crystaline anter. Abdomen, also head with poison gland, double sized, one big goat eye in the center that is swollen with hydrogen and has wasp stingers instead of eye lashes. Your arms become venomous snakes with cow horn fangs and your legs become huge, heavily muscled, pink, boneless and covered with suction cups on your feet. Oh and then your entire body gets crushed and reshaped to resemble a human chest.

Waitlist, adjusted for winners:

Endlessblaze
Rautherdir
Oceansoul
Oceansoul
Whisperling
Whisperling
Failbird
Toaster
Coolrune
NJW
Johiah
Xan

Our new contenstants are: Egan (EG) and DoctorMctaalik (DM)

Walls continue to close. Place more bets.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 02, 2017, 02:59:52 am »

GP // MJ // //
// YZ ZE NT OL
// ZE NT OL //
// VL ZE NT OL
// // EC // //
EN // // // //
ZE NT OL // //

Run over to syv and grunt at him as an indication of friendship!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 03:27:15 am by Egan_BW »
Always remember!
Pumsy loves you!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 02, 2017, 03:26:42 am »

Haha! Get fucked, people with zero faith in my working (and totally open-source if you're interested) method to mutilate my genome and not die! Shoulda bet on the idler! Granted, this turn I probably will die. Probably.

Also I can't believe I forgot the looks section, that's the best part!

Mutate and send kisses to AO. Then engage him in a breakdancing contest to the death with my praying mantis eyebrowlegs and/or any natural weapons I might spontaneously develop.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 08:00:07 am by Harry Baldman »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 02, 2017, 07:43:35 am »

Haha! Get fucked, people with zero faith in my working (and totally open-source if you're interested) method to mutilate my genome and not die! Shoulda bet on the idler! Granted, this turn I probably will die. Probably.

Also I can't believe I forgot the looks section, that's the best part!

Mutate and send kisses to AO. Then engage him in a breakdancing contest to the death with my praying mantis eyebrowlegs and/or any natural weapons I might spontaneously develop.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Mmm. Now I can't help but bet AO.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 02, 2017, 07:55:29 am »

Bet HB still
One wheel short of a wagon

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 02, 2017, 08:35:50 am »

I have wonderful +4 for combat rolls, I wonder which mutation causes that.

Accept HB's breakdancing challenge and win.

If it doesn't kill me, then mutation will:

Spoiler: Current mutations (click to show/hide)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 02, 2017, 09:53:55 am »

Bet HB
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 02, 2017, 03:57:19 pm »

Me am play gods! Yeah, I definitely went too far, but I got some pretty good stuff.

Might want delete a few of these later... Hmm. Then again, I'm still safe at the moment so why not now?

Gene mod again. Move left one tile to avoid walls if needed.

Spoiler: Mutations (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Neater Description (click to show/hide)
Let me know if I can get rid of the first description.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 03:02:46 am by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 02, 2017, 04:18:03 pm »

Spoiler: SPURLERS (click to show/hide)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 02, 2017, 04:29:34 pm »

Easiest is to just use the teletype tag, which is the little typewriter button. [tt][/tt]
Always remember!
Pumsy loves you!

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 02, 2017, 04:31:18 pm »

Easiest is to just use the teletype tag, which is the little typewriter button.[tt][/tt]
Nice. Even better than the font workaround. I'll get rid of all that other stuff in my earlier post. Where'd you find that by the way?

Edit: Pretty sure I'm done editing that post piecewise, sorry about all this. Hm, bold isn't very visible using teletype. Going back to the "change the font to courier" method. Now I'm done.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 05:33:16 am by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 23