Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 750488 times)

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: King Yoe of Methiant!
« Reply #1275 on: July 25, 2017, 04:44:10 pm »

There are too many queens in charge of angry neighboring nations, does someone mind giving a brief overview of the locality of Mrthiant so I can work out who tried to do what to us?

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: July 26, 2017, 03:15:13 am »

Just re-reading through the game, is it me or do we have two dwarven necklaces of protection?  One for us, and one for our wife?
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: July 26, 2017, 10:00:43 am »

There are too many queens in charge of angry neighboring nations, does someone mind giving a brief overview of the locality of Mrthiant so I can work out who tried to do what to us?

Ceodwell to the right is where our father in law rules. we helped

Lametania down in the map bought us a bit of land and owe us a daughter to our son and we call their army 1 time

Cydwyl to the north tried to steal our mines, and failed. And we invaded their lands and screwed their bigger army with dahnia, Dahnia got screwed real hard and cydwyl begun to paid us 1 wealth for 5 year. Recently they act as if we are friends i don't know if it is a cold war or if its because we showed that the dahnia tried to attack then again. I think it's queen dogethe the ruler.

Donuth and it's dictator want our help to screw the felonsine.

Felonsineto the left has the fireblood and black heart, prince Yovak want's to kill his mother with a name that i can't write (each year that pass the names get harder), we decided to help him, and we think that MAYBE his mother the queen tried to kill us.

Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: July 26, 2017, 10:49:10 am »

Ceodwell to the right is where our father in law rules. we helped

Lametania down in the map bought us a bit of land and owe us a daughter to our son and we call their army 1 time

Cydwyl to the north tried to steal our mines, and failed. And we invaded their lands and screwed their bigger army with dahnia, Dahnia got screwed real hard and cydwyl begun to paid us 1 wealth for 5 year. Recently they act as if we are friends i don't know if it is a cold war or if its because we showed that the dahnia tried to attack then again. I think it's queen dogethe the ruler.

Donuth and it's dictator want our help to screw the felonsine.

Felonsineto the left has the fireblood and black heart, prince Yovak want's to kill his mother with a name that i can't write (each year that pass the names get harder), we decided to help him, and we think that MAYBE his mother the queen tried to kill us.

Correction on Dogethe's tribute; it's already paid.  5 times a year's tribute, but she paid 3/5ths immediately and 2/5ths a year later.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: July 26, 2017, 11:18:36 am »

Correction on Dogethe's tribute; it's already paid.  5 times a year's tribute, but she paid 3/5ths immediately and 2/5ths a year later.

So that's where we got that shitton of money from, I actually missed that!

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: July 26, 2017, 11:30:03 am »

B. Let's hold off for the moment and see if anyone seems panicked about us not dying.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: July 26, 2017, 11:38:40 am »

You decide not go to war with Felonsines over this incident.

1085 AD, Late Winter

You hear that there was a revolt in Felonsein; Queen Karkhuta's loyalists briefly spurred with rebels led by a clique of nobles, but Prince Yovak was killed early in the fighting, and his forces scattered while his supporters disappeared. Rumors have it that he was forced out of his hideout early and thus was caught in middle of preparations. Some believe someone must've informed Queen Karkhuta of this beforehand.

No Wizard for Lametanians, and the necrotic beast is still loitering in their lands.

1085 AD, End of the Year

It's that time of the year!

Happiness: 5
Population: 4
Economy: 0!
Army: 4

"Before we get to the urgent matters of our treasury, please have a look on the exquisite update of the local political map your scribes have just finished, my liege, based on hearsays, rumors and news from close and abroad!"

"Yes it is beautiful." You nod in approval. "But what is this zero I am seeing!?"

"Alas!" The Advisor opens his arms in defeated gesture. "We have undercalculated the expenses of this year and underestimated the gains in this fiscal year, my liege! An increase in tax would be prudent, but I also have some other ideas..."

As for raised taxes...

A) Of course!
B) Naaah!

As for desperate measures...

A) Demand a 'foreigner road use' tax from the Dwarves.
B) Demand a 'paramilitary organization income' tax from the local Alldivine Cloisters.
C) I ain't that desperate.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: July 26, 2017, 11:41:05 am »

A
A

We actually do have a value added service for the dwarfs here.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: July 26, 2017, 11:51:25 am »

AA

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: July 26, 2017, 11:59:27 am »

AA, should never be shy about minor screwjobs on the little bastards.

EDIT:

"Alas!" The Advisor opens his arms in defeated gesture. "We have undercalculated the expenses of this year and underestimated the gains in this fiscal year, my liege! An increase in tax would be prudent, but I also have some other ideas..."

Somebody is skimming us. Gonna need to break some kneecaps.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 12:09:38 pm by Harry Baldman »

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: July 26, 2017, 12:01:48 pm »

AC...

I don't know. i don't feel okay.

They wouldn't think twice in doing this with us

AA
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: July 26, 2017, 12:59:23 pm »

You decide to raise taxes for this year and send a letter to dwarves, demanding payment of the use of your roads and other pathways through Methiant for their crafters, traders and such.

1086 AD, Spring

Some news from Lametania! Apparently, a traveling Imperial champion with an enchanted longbow have slain The Pillar of Quiet Disturbance!! He has been invited to the court of King Salus for the recognition of his deed.

1086 AD, Mid-Spring

"He did what!?" The messenger from Lametania sweats.

"My liege and master, King Salus, has decided to give the hand of his eldest and the only alive daughter, Ostia, to the hero that have slain The Pillar of Quiet Disturbance. That was the only reward the hero asked for, thus King Salus felt obliged." Your courtiers murmur aloud in disbelief and some in anger, even. Your son has been denied a Princess because of a commoner!

You decide to...

A) Demand a compensation for this grave diplomatic insult from King Salus, and to have the hero's marriage annuled so your son, Estant, can marry the Lametanian Princess.
B) Ignore this terrible insult to your name if only the hero's marriage gets annuled so that your son Estant can marry Ostia in few years.
C) Accept King Salus' decision about the marriage if only he delivers a monetary compensation for the potential political losses.
D) Inform King Salus that you're no longer on friendly terms.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: July 26, 2017, 01:01:42 pm »

C

Cash please

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile