Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 501 502 [503] 504 505 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 750403 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Cyl I of Methiant!
« Reply #7530 on: February 14, 2018, 01:10:45 pm »

C
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7531 on: February 14, 2018, 01:17:06 pm »

B We can't have a repeat of this. Either you adjust your damn tactics to follow the clearly more professional and effective army or you shouldn't be leading. They lost us many of our Expensive fireblood machines and Four Thousand Lives. This isn't just a blunder but a sign of complete incompetence in the Eldrican army.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #7532 on: February 14, 2018, 01:22:39 pm »

B
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7533 on: February 14, 2018, 02:09:40 pm »

B, sure

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7534 on: February 14, 2018, 02:21:10 pm »

B. Ideally, we should demand he put one of our Martial sons in charge of the war effort.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7535 on: February 14, 2018, 02:25:35 pm »

I think literally selling a son to a potentially enemy nation would justify all the bad things the npcs have said about us tbh.

A

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7536 on: February 14, 2018, 02:31:44 pm »

B

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7537 on: February 14, 2018, 02:33:04 pm »

I think literally selling a son to a potentially enemy nation would justify all the bad things the npcs have said about us tbh.
That would be an incredibly uncharitable way to describe sending one of our best generals to direct our own war effort on behalf of one of our allies and tributaries.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7538 on: February 14, 2018, 02:33:51 pm »

It'd also be accurate thou.

Edit: And maybe more importantly that appears to be how the npcs would think of it, given past history.

We've gotten discontent for sending our sons to help our extremely long term allies. We've been chewed out for sending them to stop a rebellion.
We've been insulted and plotted against when one of them of their own volition went into a dangerous situation and died.
Sending one to fight against the hordes on the behalf of a nation that was a few years ago trying to kill us, in exchange for them paying us money none the less, seems like it'd merit a response harsher then any of the previous.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 02:39:47 pm by Criptfeind »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7539 on: February 14, 2018, 02:35:00 pm »

B
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7540 on: February 14, 2018, 02:39:26 pm »

A

I never said they were wrong. We want spoils of war, and I at least am OOC willing to sacrifice sons to get it. We have enough grandkids tucked away that it is unlikely we run out of heirs.

I think B is kinda a win-win. A good roll helps us win the war, and brings us closer to 20 years of payment. A bad roll pisses our allies off, giving us an excuse to abandon them, lick our wounds, and perhaps seize control of Koi 'for its own protection' when the war starts going bad for the Eldricans.

Thought: is the land between Cydwyl and the Kahnite the sort one could march an army across? We might actually be better served teaming up with our son-in-law and attacking the nomads from their poorly defended north.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7541 on: February 14, 2018, 02:49:01 pm »

C
I think we should let the generals fight.
Our generals are better, though.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7542 on: February 14, 2018, 02:55:32 pm »

B

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #7543 on: February 14, 2018, 05:32:36 pm »

C

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7544 on: February 14, 2018, 10:01:05 pm »

B. As tempting as it is to just withdraw and rebuild the army in preparation to defend our own lands, we're still probably stronger with them than without them.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.
Pages: 1 ... 501 502 [503] 504 505 ... 1087