Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 612 613 [614] 615 616 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 750207 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Cyl I of Methiant!
« Reply #9195 on: March 29, 2018, 12:37:17 pm »

A

I don't, but, rip.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9196 on: March 29, 2018, 12:43:02 pm »

A

I think it's usually possible to back out of a quest if we're really terrible at it. Here's hoping a trip to the country'll cure that rheumatism.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9197 on: March 29, 2018, 12:48:54 pm »

A Ah. I'm still hoping for the day we'll be able to get some kind of magical stuff going on in our court instead of having to wait for magical stuff to come to us.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9198 on: March 29, 2018, 12:49:20 pm »

A

I think it's usually possible to back out of a quest if we're really terrible at it. Here's hoping a trip to the country'll cure that rheumatism.

I think adventure is more likely to cure reclusiveness.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #9199 on: March 29, 2018, 12:57:32 pm »

You say that even in your advanced age, you can perform feats of epicness! The Wizard leaves, saying he will know when to return to appraise your deed.

Your courtiers help you find the two-fish lake, its Daisk Lake just few hours northeast from Tven Mountains and into the border of Cydwyl.

The next morning, you leave the courtiers in charge of the Empire and as co-regents of little Owyn, and you're off.

Congratulations! Cyl I embarks on an Epic Quest!

Cyl will carry with himself some Supplies. Each time he rests, either because of the time or wounds or exhaustion, he will use some of these. He needs some on return journey, or else he will starve!

A week later, you leave a house of nobleman who has given you even more supplies than you left the palace with. (Supplies: 11)

Lake Daisk is a remote location, and no settlements are near it, for it has no inflow nor outflow, and fish does not live there, making the reed-guarded lake not of real use to humans.

Apparently, there's a road through nearby hills that leads to it in somewhat snaky way, but from what you learned from the nobleman, a willow-peppered marsh separates it from the civilization.

A) Taking the marsh will bring us to our goal faster.
B) Taking the road will be safer and easier.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9200 on: March 29, 2018, 12:59:55 pm »

B

Also I just remembered that we're descended from the Luathbas Houlandin kings through Cyl's grandmother. I do believe that makes us like waaaaay distantly descended from an that one Elf lady we married as Houlandin III in the first game. It was fun having all those fanciful races interacting with us more during the time of Luathbas. I do believe we even had two fanciful races as subjects to our Kingdom at the time. The Hurthlings and the Fomorians. I don't believe we've ever actually heard anything about the Fomorians since the ones that lived under us died in that one battle. I wonder where the rest of their race went? Unless the ones that lived under our rule were the only ones that existed?   ???
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9201 on: March 29, 2018, 01:03:32 pm »

B

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9202 on: March 29, 2018, 01:03:41 pm »

B

Wait, one of our kings banged an elf? when did this happen?
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9203 on: March 29, 2018, 01:04:11 pm »

B too early to gamble
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #9204 on: March 29, 2018, 01:04:58 pm »

SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9205 on: March 29, 2018, 01:09:11 pm »

B

Wait, one of our kings banged an elf? when did this happen?

Supposedly in the first Spamkingdom game, which I never got around to reading myself. I know that game is also the reason that some people here don't like the Parsians or Damdaminas much.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9206 on: March 29, 2018, 01:15:05 pm »

B

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9207 on: March 29, 2018, 01:16:15 pm »

Yeah. There was an exile elf princess that married into the family line back in the first game. If I am remembering right she was immortal or at least long lived but I think she eventually took her leave after a few generations heading south and we never heard from her again? It all ended poorly when the other elves who had exiled her came back to wipe out her descendants.

Also the Damdamins turned a vassal against us (hum... Hello Evalians...) and attacked alongside the dwarves (yes, dwarves have always been pricks that eventually betray you) which ended the first game.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9208 on: March 29, 2018, 01:22:17 pm »

Yeah that damn Kiwi traitor Beren! We did so much for him and he stabbed us in the back the first chance he got! I'll never trust those lying Damdamian dogs after what they did to Luathbas!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #9209 on: March 29, 2018, 01:23:18 pm »

The Parsians were actually pretty cool in the first Spamkingdom, iirc. It was later stuff that made us hate them.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.
Pages: 1 ... 612 613 [614] 615 616 ... 1087