Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 827 828 [829] 830 831 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 750309 times)

Hotfire90

Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Empress Ruberta I of Methiant!
« Reply #12420 on: June 22, 2018, 03:09:27 pm »

B

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12421 on: June 22, 2018, 03:22:27 pm »

B.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12422 on: June 22, 2018, 03:30:31 pm »

B

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12423 on: June 22, 2018, 03:30:46 pm »

B

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12424 on: June 22, 2018, 03:39:56 pm »

Nobody's even going to try negotiating to check how it works?

B

Guess not.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12425 on: June 22, 2018, 03:41:39 pm »

B

Do not fuck with the scary magic lady.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #12426 on: June 22, 2018, 04:04:14 pm »

B
Not going to use a magical bracelet of charisma against the sorcerer who created this

like what hapenned with the dwarven charisma collar it might not work, I would try to negotiate if we were charismatic AND got a dwarven amulet of charisma (and then we will get the net gain of +2 (+2 charisma +2 dwarven artifact -2 enraged sorcerer)

also, sorry guys for suggesting the breed-able horse idea, I think it won't work, maybe if we asked for a pair of minor magical but breed able creatures?

(I also arrived too late, I would vote for something that increased the chance of our kids getting more than one trait or increased learning and focus on the castle, but for the next super money bonus it's better for us to spend on improving our mundane relations)

Somebody else noticed that despite Cyl roled a 6 to health it didn't got ANY bonuses from the necklace? unless the necklace forces us to have a 6 we were swindled by that small noble
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12427 on: June 22, 2018, 05:10:48 pm »

Next time we get a sourcerer, we ask for war raptors for our cavalry to ride on now and forever.
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12428 on: June 22, 2018, 05:16:09 pm »

Somebody else noticed that despite Cyl roled a 6 to health it didn't got ANY bonuses from the necklace? unless the necklace forces us to have a 6 we were swindled by that small noble

I was thinking that as well. But for all we know IC it works, so at the very least it is a worthy addition to our crown jewels, and something we can sell at a later date.

Next time we get a sourcerer, we ask for war raptors for our cavalry to ride on now and forever.

I've never seen a sorceress give a permanent "now and forever" type buff. Honestly, I wouldn't be shocked if our new artifact loses power in a few decades.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12429 on: June 22, 2018, 11:11:40 pm »

B
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12430 on: June 23, 2018, 12:15:23 am »

Yeah no way we win against that.  Although taking down a sorceress would probably hasten the demise of magic.

B

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #12431 on: June 23, 2018, 03:49:41 am »

You send the Treasurer off with the Sorceress so she can pick up her money. She leaves after an hour, her grotesque servants carrying your wealth in their hands and other appendages.

1179 AD, Midsummer

Terrible storms struck east and north of Methiant this year, with hail and thunder a common sight in these parts. Fortunately, the damage is minimal, which must've been Scepter's work, as guards report it was shining very strongly during the stormy week.

1179 AD, Autumn

Springwine was shipped this year from Tiftit, the land having recovered from last year's assault.

Though it must've been tainted or otherwise of low quality, because few nobles paid little for it, and Treasury can't speak about making profits.

4to5

Spices, which have arrived a while ago, brought very good profits, and some praise from your noblemen!

1179 AD, Mid-Autumn

Your brother-in-law, Hein, has become a father once again! His wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl whom she named 'Gaertrud'.

1179 AD, Winter

Silver, gold and gemstones arrive in the Treasury; glasswork is sent to Ysirene of course.

1179 AD, Midwinter

Tutors both scholarly and from military praise Deathan's skills; they hail your brother-in-law as a true genius, for he has near encyclopedic knowledge of astronomy and herbalism. This wisdom is matched by his martial skill in both combat and commandeering of troops. Few years ago, some people joked that he must've been born lucky, but now many consider that to be actually true.

Few days later, a messenger arrives from Cydwyl; Cyl's dynasty is having some party time for 150th anniversary of Cydwan I's ascension and independence from Dahnian tyrants. Your King and husband therefore asks whether you would like to visit him next Spring to join the celebrations.

A) Well duh! I will get a fancy dress just for the occassion!
B) Oh, no, sorry, I will have a headache next Spring, can't go.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #12432 on: June 23, 2018, 04:00:24 am »

A - Lets see if this fancy bracelet was worth the money.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12433 on: June 23, 2018, 04:01:02 am »

A

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12434 on: June 23, 2018, 05:43:26 am »

A Although I don't think we should use the bracelet on cyl without good reason.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 05:46:11 am by Criptfeind »
Pages: 1 ... 827 828 [829] 830 831 ... 1087