Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 872 873 [874] 875 876 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 745543 times)

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Empress Ruberta I of Methiant!
« Reply #13095 on: July 23, 2018, 02:11:02 pm »

A
The dispute with noblemen of Hellsite and the religious disturbance in the east of Cydwyl are both worrying. Hopefully he's able to deal with it well, he is charismatic after all.

We should probably remind him, before he leaves, that his daughter is to wed the future king of Hellsite when they come of age. It wouldn't do to go to war with them and mess that match up.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13096 on: July 23, 2018, 02:14:42 pm »

Yes, we should. Also, looking at the map I just realized that the far east of Cydwyl is the area of badlands they colonized, and there is a duchy-sized Parsian controlled area right on their border. That could very well be the source of the religious disturbance.

Edit:
5[abbr="3+2+2-2 due to Bracelet of Charisma (Ruberta), Charismatic trait (Cyl) and Most Beautiful trait (Taóll of Felonsein)
I don't think it's supposed to look like that.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 02:17:48 pm by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13097 on: July 23, 2018, 02:15:44 pm »

A

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13098 on: July 23, 2018, 02:17:27 pm »

A
The dispute with noblemen of Hellsite and the religious disturbance in the east of Cydwyl are both worrying. Hopefully he's able to deal with it well, he is charismatic after all.

We should probably remind him, before he leaves, that his daughter is to wed the future king of Hellsite when they come of age. It wouldn't do to go to war with them and mess that match up.
it can maybe crush our alliance hellsite so much so that they maybe will come into the damed sphere of influence in the worst case scenario which has the smallest chance of happening.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13099 on: July 23, 2018, 02:19:12 pm »

Yes, we should. Also, looking at the map I just realized that the far east of Cydwyl is the area of badlands they colonized, and there is a duchy-sized Parsian controlled area right on their border. That could very well be the source of the religious disturbance.

oh god it’s the new Balkan region.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13100 on: July 23, 2018, 02:19:41 pm »

A

it can maybe crush our alliance hellsite so much so that they maybe will come into the damed sphere of influence in the worst case scenario which has the smallest chance of happening.
I'd say the worst case scenario would be them declaring war on us when we integrate Cydwyl and Eldrican, Lamentia and Rucus all take advantage of us being distracted to stop us from growing more powerful than them. Then the event we dreamed of happens early, and Methiant is destroyed. Honestly any scenario where Methiant is destroyed is the worst case scenario for me.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 02:21:59 pm by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13101 on: July 23, 2018, 02:22:03 pm »

A

I'd the worst case scenario would be them declaring war on us when we integrate Cydwyl and Eldrican, Lamentia and Rucus all take advantage of us being distracted to stop us from growing more powerful than them.
oh god let’s hope that if it happens the dwarves have steel on sale. [Edit] wait a minute we have a lazor horse this will help probably.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #13102 on: July 23, 2018, 02:29:39 pm »

A this seams like it’s of far greater importance than sleeping with him.

What could be more important than getting our hanky panky on?

A

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13103 on: July 23, 2018, 02:31:36 pm »

A this seams like it’s of far greater importance than sleeping with him.

What could be more important than getting our hanky panky on?

A
god dammit stop thinking about our di-wait a minute./this was a joke post a bad one
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 02:34:11 pm by Basil ii »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #13104 on: July 23, 2018, 02:41:10 pm »

You wish him well on his journey, and he sets off immediately.

1183 AD, Mid-Autumn

You receive a letter from Cyl; he has managed to solve both of issues troubling his Kingdom, but decided to remain there because its bad to be away from the throne for long period of time anyways.

Meanwhile, you receive a colorful entourage of clean-shaven men and women in bright blue robes and conical hats - who came to you all the way from Kingdom of Ivonia!

Silver and golden earrings, clasps and beads adorn their clothes, and that heavy necklace with eight gold bells at their necks can't be anything else but a religious symbol.

The eldest-looking of men steps forward and bows gently, spreading his arms wide to the sides. His companions all follow suit after a moment.

"May you be forever prosperous, Empress of Methiant! We are the humble Pearlites, sons and daughters of Per, the Good Trader. By pure accident we have learned of the existence of Empire of Methiant, and that it prizes itself on value of money and profits from trade. We therefore ask for royal consent to begin preaching the good word of Per amongst your subjects."

"What would that 'good word' be?"

"That rich should care for the poor, and poor praise rich for their efforts. That accumulating of money to help one's community reach a shared goal is good. That greed and hoarding of money all for yourself is a sin. That charity and generosity are the two greatest virtues of all successful money-makers. This is written in the ancient Codex of Per, which he wrote thirteen generations ago, when he was still walking around, sharing the accumulated wealth of his family to those in need, standing tall at ridicule and harassment of fat merchants and rich lords, basking in praise of the poor and the social."

The courtiers whisper and mumble while you think about their offer.

A) "This faith speaks to me on personal level! I will build you a temple so that your faith gets a good start!"
B) "Charity and philanthropy already have their Gods amongst the Pantheon. Please go away, thank you."
C) "It doesn't sound like anything harmful, so I see no reason to stop you. You may preach freely in Methiant."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13105 on: July 23, 2018, 02:42:46 pm »

A

This seems like something Ruberta would approve of.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13106 on: July 23, 2018, 02:44:10 pm »

C.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13107 on: July 23, 2018, 02:44:20 pm »

c
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 02:48:01 pm by Basil ii »

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13108 on: July 23, 2018, 02:45:05 pm »

A
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #13109 on: July 23, 2018, 02:45:47 pm »

Basil ii this is really your last warning.

1. Stop double-posting.
2. Stop quoting whole posts.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 872 873 [874] 875 876 ... 1087