Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 58

Author Topic: Divine Fuckery: The End is Nigh  (Read 110668 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: Its treason then?
« Reply #390 on: January 02, 2019, 11:54:31 am »

Ep, do you require assistance?
“YEAH THIS NERD BOTHERING YOU?”

"No no, I think he was just leaving."

(That said, you should probably edit your action, Ave.)
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: January 02, 2019, 12:05:16 pm »

"I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN LIKE A DEER, FLEXIUS!"

Set the course for the Mortal Realm; I shall find Flexius there.
If I find Flexius there, attack him.

Spoiler: The Prowler (click to show/hide)

Only evil is ignorance, my friend. Let divine truth of chaos speak to you from your tainted pike

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: January 02, 2019, 12:18:45 pm »

"I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN LIKE A DEER, FLEXIUS!"

Set the course for the Mortal Realm; I shall find Flexius there.
If I find Flexius there, attack him.

Spoiler: The Prowler (click to show/hide)

Only evil is ignorance, my friend. Let divine truth of chaos speak to you from your tainted pike

"You'll not turn me to the side of Chaos; The Justice awaits you!"
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: Vibrating and Penetration
« Reply #393 on: January 02, 2019, 05:39:31 pm »

Name: Borkle, He-Who-Punches-Your-Face
Sphere: Conflict and battle
Power: 16 (I gave 3 to Anaconda, and gained 2z)
Notes: TOO SWOLE TO CONTROL. 188 Hearty Boys, 18 Hard Boys

Continue beating the snot out of chaos. Gift Hecter 50 Boys and 100 chaos hounds to crew his ship as a Birthday present. Space the Hedonist boys if they’re not already out. Send a message to this Prowler dude, as he seems alright. Invite him on the Punch Crusade
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: January 03, 2019, 03:20:01 am »

Continue beating the snot out of chaos. Gift Hecter 50 Boys and 100 chaos hounds to crew his ship as a Birthday present. Space the Hedonist boys if they’re not already out. Send a message to this Prowler dude, as he seems alright. Invite him on the Punch Crusade

"It's personal between us, but I'll think your invitation over. Never say never, after all."
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: January 03, 2019, 04:51:38 am »

[1]
Blarg accidentally vents his legendary weapon into the void.
Mid-battle, reach casually up to pluck Supper's End from the void as it goes hurtling conveniently past, recognising it as my trusty ladle despite its strange new form. I will devote 1 power to this gleeful perversion of the laws of probability.   

Then, whether that succeeds or not, shout a warcry and lead a group of elite food elementals in a sortie of... sorts; boarding the nearest chaos ship, destroying any resistance before hijacking it to ram and board the next chaos ship, and so on until all the chaos forces are slain or otherwise defeated and the Curry is secure. Spend another 1 power on this.
I really wanted to spend more on my first action, but I only have three and would rather not leave myself at the mercy of the dice in a major combat such as this...

If I we manage to succeed in claiming the curry this turn, load it onto the Food Cruiser and set off again.
We'll use the rest of the decade to outfit the Food Cruiser with an array of crockpot cannons and other food-themed void artillery (1 power on that), as well as recovering from any casualties we may have suffered, training, and, of course, offering plenty of prayers to Attom.

Quote from: Sheet
Name: Užina
God Level: Demi
Power: 3         
Description: A tall, humanoid figure seemingly formed out of flexible breadrolls, with bagel hands and tomato soup in place of blood. Its head is a dark, hefty loaf of rye, with only a couple of creases and a cryptic pattern of seeds and flour resembling anything akin to a 'face'.
Notes: Awakened food elemental
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: A god game that would make Zeus proud.
« Reply #396 on: January 03, 2019, 12:58:33 pm »

Spoiler: Logic (click to show/hide)
This place was kinda bland - so much potential, but no intelligent life? TIME TO FIX THAT!
First, go back to the Science Ship. Don't wanna get lost!
Next, Spend 3 Power: Create a sphere of logic and intelligence, and SHOVE it into the superstructure.

It should be absorbed into the structure, and new living creations should have a mind of their own with which to think.
Should.
But you never know in this place.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: January 03, 2019, 02:59:06 pm »

"Much appreciated, Lord Borkle! Much Face-Punching will be done with these Boys."

action edited, accordingly.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: January 03, 2019, 03:58:07 pm »

"Much appreciated, Lord Borkle! Much Face-Punching will be done with these Boys."

action edited, accordingly.
A single tear falls down Borkles cheek as he watches his son go off to his own ship

“THEY GROW UP SO FAST.”

Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Questorhank

• Bay Watcher
  • I'll find something to put here... eventually
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: January 03, 2019, 06:01:29 pm »

Spend one power on each: Keeping Lilith from overgrowing my turf, keeping Kawder(?) from taking over a city, anything else that isn't a major god's fault.
Spend the remaining power to regain control of my empire or what's left of it... using any means necessary.

Spoiler: Zarel (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 02:58:02 pm by Questorhank »
RTD Graveyard
Many people have gone missing or died.
I don't remember their names.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: January 03, 2019, 06:04:26 pm »

I would ask Logic to not do that to my Mechaspiders, but I don't actually care about it all that much and am genuinely curious to see what happens.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: January 03, 2019, 06:32:37 pm »

I would ask Logic to not do that to my Mechaspiders, but I don't actually care about it all that much and am genuinely curious to see what happens.

“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: January 03, 2019, 06:45:05 pm »

This looks fun; I presume new demi-gods are still being accepted?
Spoiler: Cawder (click to show/hide)

Dedicate myself as prophet of Manor; use my new-found power to build up a following and attempt to seize control of the Westernmost Fortress City in his name!
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: January 03, 2019, 06:59:28 pm »

Why thank you.

Sigged. My first sig in three years, actually.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 07:11:34 pm by TankKit »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • the earth spins very fast
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: January 03, 2019, 09:15:54 pm »

Just let this vessel take me where it will.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"Ah, boar thing. Would you like to enter my hull? If you assist the mechspiders in their tasks, I will reward you."
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 58