Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 917 918 [919] 920 921 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 745532 times)

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Yoe IV of Methiant!
« Reply #13770 on: August 09, 2018, 09:04:35 am »

CAA

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13771 on: August 09, 2018, 09:18:31 am »

parsia has constantly been a pain in our butt while Gupta or at least new Gupta has been actually somewhat decent and we need manpower in huge amounts to combat the republic.

This is a short time strategy, if gutba gets bigger he becomes a higher threat to us, after they get the ketton clothes the parsians have (or even beguin to use those phalataract that I ALWAYS forget how to spell) maybe we will get less important to them and it will become easier to get squished by those giants surrounding us

The gutban need only one crazy leader to turn from allies to our doom

Maybe the parsians even decide to flock under our banner to make sure they aren't going to get squished by another war, or just pay us in silver/ketton cloth
first off all trade deals will keep them from attacking us you can check it somewhere in the spamlore thread there I made a post asking about it. And secondly they will not flock to our banners it they will want to maintain their independence and culture distinct from meathiant. And thirdly we need to not piss them off if the republic and the new Gupta enter into a alliance and we have only a satisfied parsia to pay for it then that is a bad deal.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 09:23:05 am by Basil ii »

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13772 on: August 09, 2018, 09:52:01 am »

AAB

Parsia always betrays us, always, so let us return the favor by not telling them.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13773 on: August 09, 2018, 10:09:35 am »

C A A

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13774 on: August 09, 2018, 12:54:00 pm »

CAA

Let's use this to get Parsia further into the Methiantese banner. I bet they would accept being part of the Empire if we stop trying to screw them over in the deal like before cough.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13775 on: August 09, 2018, 01:02:09 pm »

Let's use this to get Parsia further into the Methiantese banner. I bet they would accept being part of the Empire if we stop trying to screw them over in the deal like before cough.
WE screwing over them! They have constantly betraying us at every opportunity what could we gain from allying with parsia that Gupta could not give?.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 01:06:55 pm by Basil ii »

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13776 on: August 09, 2018, 01:06:45 pm »

I don't know what Parsia you're talking about, when has this one been a problem for us since we allied with them?

Hotfire90

« Reply #13777 on: August 09, 2018, 01:10:19 pm »

I don't recall Parsia constantly betraying us at every moment either. They've been pretty chill since we defeated them in the last war.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13778 on: August 09, 2018, 01:23:31 pm »

Eh. They've been very much the sorta "We have to sorta technically allow you to have influence over us because you beat us in a war, but we're going to push against that influence when we can and test the boundaries."

They've not done anything overtly treasonous, but they've certainly not been respectful and haven't helped us any. Over all, between them and Sim, I think sorta meh.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13779 on: August 09, 2018, 01:30:52 pm »

Regardless of what we think of Parsia, we cannot afford to fight on their behalf. Our budget kind of depends on imports from the Sin Empire. Our army is likely still mid-reform, and just got done beating itself up. We still have to worry about the Damdamians coming for us at some point.

All in all, we can't afford to help Parsia beyond warning them of the upcoming attack, and begging Emperor Sim to leave them alone.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13780 on: August 09, 2018, 01:34:18 pm »

Here is the reason I am supporting Gupta over Parsia we really don’t need another pissed off southern imperial state coming for us I would like if they did not go to war but here we are we need to cut our losses and in the choice between a large and powerful empire and a somewhat large kingdom i am going to choose the empire.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 01:40:04 pm by Basil ii »

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13781 on: August 09, 2018, 01:49:57 pm »

Here is the reason I am supporting Gupta over Parsia we really don’t need another pissed off southern imperial state coming for us I would like if they did not go to war but here we are we need to cut our losses and in the choice between a large and powerful empire and a somewhat large kingdom i am going to choose the empire.

Indeed. Hopefully they respond to our letter offering their side of the story in a way that let's us take their side.

If we do decide to betray Parsia, we could swoop in and seize the lands on our border while they are busy fighting the Sin Empire.

Hotfire90

« Reply #13782 on: August 09, 2018, 02:04:11 pm »

The Sim empire won't help us in a war against the Republic though, they're not our allies. Although we don't currently have an alliance with Parsia, they're under our sphere of influence. I don't see how sacrificing a kingdom that's under our influence to an empire that's indifferent to us is going to help us.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13783 on: August 09, 2018, 02:11:15 pm »

The difference between Persia and the Sim Empire, is that while the Persians have been walked all over by many of their neighbors- us included, the Sim empire Kicked the shit out of the single biggest country in the area for stepping on their lawn, and to make it an even bigger thing- the people they kicked may soon invade us for not paying for a dead uncle who caused problems for everyone.
CAB
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13784 on: August 09, 2018, 02:14:44 pm »

Indeed. Hopefully they respond to our letter offering their side of the story in a way that let's us take their side.

If we do decide to betray Parsia, we could swoop in and seize the lands on our border while they are busy fighting the Sin Empire.
good plan in the purely theoretical event of a invasion what if when we size parsian land we can give some of the parts to Gupta ;seeing as it is his rightful land; and get rewarded maybe even a alliance and we don’t even have to deal with the inevitable parsian uprising it’s a win win.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 02:17:49 pm by Basil ii »
Pages: 1 ... 917 918 [919] 920 921 ... 1087