No
- 0 (0%)
noooo?
- 5 (38.5%)
YES!!!
- 8 (61.5%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 39

Author Topic: Dominions 4 Round 28 - [Finished]  (Read 48201 times)

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 4 Round 28 - Unplanned AI
« Reply #225 on: October 14, 2017, 07:36:23 pm »

Ravenous swarm is what you want to use against undead.
"How dare you get angry after being scammed."

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 15, 2017, 08:44:18 am »

Ugh... I'm going to have to request an extension for this turn, I just completely lost track of time, I cannot do it right now, nor can I guarantee I will be able to get to it in the ~11 hours remaining... I am sorry and I will endeavor to be more proactive with my turns in the future.

Glory to United Forenia!

If you see a 'Nemonole' on the internet elsewhere, it's probably me

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #227 on: October 16, 2017, 09:48:06 am »

Yeah, don't worry about that. I already postponed it myself because I had literally no time this weekend.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 18, 2017, 10:03:23 am »

Finally, new turn. Looks like I lost, but I got some good info.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: October 18, 2017, 10:17:16 am »

Finally, new turn. Looks like I lost, but I got some good info.

Honestly, thats how I felt about most my multiplayer games ; )

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: October 18, 2017, 11:18:25 am »

I'm not out of the game, all my bags of endless wine survived, unless one had dropped and I didn't notice.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 19, 2017, 03:49:03 am »

Emror has so many "fuck off" stacks...

So with population being 0 in a province, the spawns emror gets are a bit weaker, right? [mostly longdead?]

I am running into some issues where I can't pre-set some spells, since - with this specific nation, my pans have no earth until they leave the water in most cases, so I can't select say, Strenght of Gaia, in the spell list, unless I got some pan in another province to copy-paste it from... I hope they have a more effective work-around for that in dominions 5.

And sorry to Marigon, bad timing in that province.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: October 19, 2017, 12:04:14 pm »

...I think we should all pause for a moment and remember who's truly benefiting from Ermor being here to kick around: the hide-in-the-water-and-fester-and-raid-and-steal-all-the-land-dwellers'-emeralds people. Well, "people". W/o Ermor to compare to, they'd be a shoe-in for most naturally diplomatically toxic (and that's just from where they are, rather than considering their backstabbing and quadruple-dealing ways). So, let's all tip our galea in respectful deference to the goat-fish-turtle-things spawning massive slimey egg balls in our collective oak trees and overrunning all our waterways and shores...

Also, as far as combat capability goes, longdead > soulless or ghouls. C'mon, that's Necromancy 101.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 12:06:28 pm by E. Albright »

Hatman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: October 19, 2017, 03:44:07 pm »

I consider ghouls better than longdead for not being mindless and tanking banishment, and judging by their relative cost and accessibility I suspect Illwinter agree.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: October 19, 2017, 04:46:14 pm »

I'd just like to take this opportunity to say that all of you are horribly incompetent.
All those many months under attack by half the world, and Ermor is still doing just fine. If I were one of its neighbours, we'd be already hosting UN banquets at the Unholy Sepulchre.
But ya'll are more easily distracted than a year-old markata, with ADHD, on methamphetamines, affected by the Wildness spell.
All the time one of you attacks poor, harmless, peaceful, handsome, gentle, wise monkeys, and needs to be slapped back into your senses. Don't you know there's shit that needs to be done?
Shame on you. Get your act together.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 04:49:54 pm by Il Palazzo »

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: October 19, 2017, 05:47:34 pm »

He is mostly right, I am stumbling through the turns with a lack of plan or goal that envys trumps presidency or something.

But we are just happy to be along for the ride, indeed.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: October 19, 2017, 05:58:04 pm »

I consider ghouls better than longdead for not being mindless and tanking banishment, and judging by their relative cost and accessibility I suspect Illwinter agree.

Mmph, as everyone can tell, I certainly love and cherish ghouls, but for push-comes-to-shove combat I still prefer rickety 'ole longdead. Half the HP, but better MR, better mapmove, somewhat amphibious, pierce resist, actual weapons even if there's no paralyzing poison, frequently actual armor, cold resist, no issues with morale in combat... ghouls have their place, but they're no longdead.

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: October 19, 2017, 09:25:21 pm »

I'd just like to take this opportunity to say that all of you are horribly incompetent.
Its my first multiplayer game, I'm somehow suppose to have been more competent? :-\
I didn't really look at the stats of a lictor until now, that is really stupid. It looks like its essentially game over if ermor gets conj 8.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 19, 2017, 11:37:46 pm »

@Akhier: Please, don't make sneaky postpones like that. At least let us know you need a bit more time, rather than just postpone quietly.
It's in consideration of everyone's time, and it helps you keep the deadlines yourself.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #239 on: October 19, 2017, 11:57:47 pm »

???

Have you just now noticed I do that? Whenever I notice we have less than 12 hours to go (or in other words the email about only being 12 hours left having been sent) I postpone the game. I always have, not just in this game but all but the first few games I have admined. If it was just me I wouldn't but Ermor is still unaccounted for as well.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 11:59:29 pm by Akhier the Dragon hearted »
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 39