Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 114

Author Topic: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: Pretty Kitty Simulator  (Read 221439 times)

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
Re: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars
« Reply #90 on: September 15, 2017, 10:31:29 pm »

So...Rau, can I be in your Shadow Alliance?
Sure.

Here is a copy of the permanent words list: (Amber, Feline, Delay, Mark Whole Body, Dome), (Darkness, Shockwave, Aura), (When Inflicting Damage, Black Biometal), (Distortion Dust)
Thanks. Prepatory spell, if we're still doing those, will be (When Inflicting Damage, Aura, Distortion Dust).
Spoiler: Char Sheet (click to show/hide)
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 15, 2017, 10:48:08 pm »

"Alright, then. Don't get murked, daddy."
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 15, 2017, 11:54:03 pm »

I walk to the doors, and kick it/them open.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 16, 2017, 07:16:42 am »

"I, uhhh, I'll be running logistics I guess. Choo choo supply train, uhh, supply train incoming!"

Acknowledge me! I exist now. Hooray?

Prep spell: 'LargeFirearm Clockwork Many'.

Spoiler: Abu Hajaar (click to show/hide)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #94 on: September 16, 2017, 07:57:27 am »

Spoiler: My Sheet (click to show/hide)

Did I succeed in my intelligence check to place the horse under my control?

Mount my horse, because I can. Cast Animate Air to create some air elementals. Send them through the front door and ask them to investigate the area. If they find anything, they should report back to me.
ATHATH the hell are you doing with that word list? Egan pointed it out to me that you have like 40 words in that list which is doubly impossible  First, gangs only start with 11 words for each person and second your memory is d8 which would mean you can hold 20 words max.

I have not even the slightest clue what you think you're doing here but change that.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 16, 2017, 08:01:00 am »

Murphy turns towards Abu Hajaar, vein slightly bulging on his forehead.

"You guess? You GUESS? Boy, Charlie is in the hills and we don't even have the fine firearms Uncle Sam provided us with. So you bet your sweet candy ass that you're running logistics. Now you're either going to give me a firearm, or you're going to be giving me 100 and recieving a month of latrine duty!"

Exist
Prep spell: Clockwork Ammo (the idea being to make ammo, I'm still not 100% sure about the whole word order thing here.)

Spoiler: Murphy (click to show/hide)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 16, 2017, 08:26:35 am »

"No sah, please no latrine duty, these people eat the weirdest things! One gun, comin' right up sah, quick as a camel in a waterpark.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 16, 2017, 02:28:37 pm »

"Better be more than one gun, Abu. And not made of pasta."

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 16, 2017, 02:55:32 pm »

Spoiler: My Sheet (click to show/hide)

Did I succeed in my intelligence check to place the horse under my control?

Mount my horse, because I can. Cast Animate Air to create some air elementals. Send them through the front door and ask them to investigate the area. If they find anything, they should report back to me.
ATHATH the hell are you doing with that word list? Egan pointed it out to me that you have like 40 words in that list which is doubly impossible  First, gangs only start with 11 words for each person and second your memory is d8 which would mean you can hold 20 words max.

I have not even the slightest clue what you think you're doing here but change that.
I thought that they started with an infinite amount of each base word card, and that you could hold 5*[your memory stat] cards. I guess I was wrong; I'll go change my sheet now.

EDIT: Can we only start with 1 of each word?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 05:09:52 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 16, 2017, 03:02:29 pm »

Yes, each gang chooses 11 words, and these words are given to each member of that gang. These 11 words also regenerate every 'mission'/encounter. Every word is an individual 'card' of sorts, if you want multiples of a word you need to hold multiple of that card.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 03:04:00 pm by Radio Controlled »

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 16, 2017, 03:11:57 pm »

It's 5 per die size increment.

d2 is 5
d4 is 10
d6 is 15
d8 is 20
d10 is 25.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 16, 2017, 05:10:28 pm »

Yes, each gang chooses 11 words, and these words are given to each member of that gang. These 11 words also regenerate every 'mission'/encounter. Every word is an individual 'card' of sorts, if you want multiples of a word you need to hold multiple of that card.
So I can't start with multiple versions of my gang's "default" cards? If I don't use, say, Animate this mission, can I add a second copy of it to my hand next mission?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 05:13:59 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 16, 2017, 05:17:25 pm »

Nope. If you want multiple Animates, you'll have to go conquer somewhere which has that word.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #103 on: September 16, 2017, 07:36:47 pm »

"I, uhhh, I'll be running logistics I guess. Choo choo supply train, uhh, supply train incoming!"

Acknowledge me! I exist now. Hooray?

Prep spell: 'LargeFirearm Clockwork Many'.

Spoiler: Abu Hajaar (click to show/hide)
[2]
A writhing magical tattoo appears on your forehead. It appears the spell got mixed up a bit.

Murphy turns towards Abu Hajaar, vein slightly bulging on his forehead.

"You guess? You GUESS? Boy, Charlie is in the hills and we don't even have the fine firearms Uncle Sam provided us with. So you bet your sweet candy ass that you're running logistics. Now you're either going to give me a firearm, or you're going to be giving me 100 and recieving a month of latrine duty!"

Exist
Prep spell: Clockwork Ammo (the idea being to make ammo, I'm still not 100% sure about the whole word order thing here.)

Spoiler: Murphy (click to show/hide)
[3]
You get about 5 magazines for what looks like a large rifle of some kind. The magazines are bronze and filled with brass bullets. Huh.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"I don't think that gun will do us much good, daddy. Let's see if I can cook up something interesting..."

Crow / Clockwork / Many
[3]
You summon up 5 clockwork ravens. They have feathered wings and bodies but if you push at their feathers you can see the metal underneath, and their beaks are made of polished brass. Little jeweled eyes glitter in their sockets and a small silver windup key sticks out of their backs. They're not alive, or at least not moving.

Corven sighs as he looks down at the delicious weapon in his hands.  "Ah know, Raven.  Them goons better show up soon, 'else we might havta call itta day.  I know yer talented, but I ain't throwin you into the pits alone."

He pauses for a moment, thinking before he continues.  "Stay here, Raven.  Your old man's gonna scout some."

Sneak closer to that merchant overseer to the left, and collect some good rocks for throwing along the way.  Is he armed, and if so, with what?

Spoiler: Corven Feathra (click to show/hide)

[5v6]
You pick up a handful of small rocks and walk quietly towards the overseer on the left. He doesn't so much hear you as he just turns around of his own accord. He defintely sees you now though. He's got a rifle held in both hands and a long straight sword on his belt. He's dressed in leather and red cloth that wraps his chest, arms and face and keeps him almost entirely covered, save for his hands and the upper half of his head.

He jerks the rifle in your direction but doesn't actually point it at you yet.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" he says, talking a few steps towards you.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 16, 2017, 07:41:54 pm »

"I really hope these things work..."

Well, better start winding those birds up.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 114