Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 43

Author Topic: But You Still Gotta Catch 'Em All - Succession Pokemon Fortress of Goldsilver  (Read 76208 times)

Paddywagon Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Seems if we do catch some EF Floette, we might want to turret them like I did with those two Blastoise in Pocketball. Otherwise I don't think they'll last very long.

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile

Hey Cole, thanks for the dorfing! I'm looking forward to writing up some (hopefully) amusing stuff! Could I trouble you to send me a screenshot of my dorf's status screen? I'd just like to try to work some of his characteristics into the character.

Maybe I'll even attempt a terrible MSPaint rendering?
Apologies for forgetting last update! I'll try to do it this update; I was waiting to dorf Melkor and MCreeper but I'll do it for your sake!

xSkeletalx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey Cole, thanks for the dorfing! I'm looking forward to writing up some (hopefully) amusing stuff! Could I trouble you to send me a screenshot of my dorf's status screen? I'd just like to try to work some of his characteristics into the character.

Maybe I'll even attempt a terrible MSPaint rendering?
Apologies for forgetting last update! I'll try to do it this update; I was waiting to dorf Melkor and MCreeper but I'll do it for your sake!

Thank you sir!

melkor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I was waiting to dorf Melkor and MCreeper but I'll do it for your sake!

dorf Melkor and MCreeper

dorf Melkor

Melkor

do make sure the child of your destruction is well suited.
Quote from: Robocorn
what do postdwarvenists do with goblins?

Quote from: Andreus
We slaughter them by the thousands.
But... you know, we do it ironically.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile

Hello can I be dwarfed as a blacksmith again for this fort lol kind of lost interest in df for a bit while waiting for deh update but Im back now lol

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Will dwarf you next post, fluffe!)

Autumn, Limestone 1

Maximum finally has a miner friend. Thank you, Shidoni.

Autumn, Limestone 7

MAJOR CRISIS ALERT

WE'RE OUT OF BOOZE

Autumn, Limestone 25

That's better. We'll keep pumping out more booze.

Autumn, Timber 23

...Jesus, nothing happened all last month? This really was a boring season. So, um... This happened.

You could hear Paddywagon Man's screaming from the bottom of the mine. You could also hear my screaming because now Shidoni wasn't going to mine as often.

It hasn't been a year yet! Why do you do this to me!?

Autumn, Timber 24

Jesus. Okay. I can live with a baron in the fort, I can! It could be worse, we could have a-

WHAT THE FUCK!?

WHAT THE FUCK!?

Winter, Moonstone 1

WHAT THE FUCK!?

Dwarf Statuses

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile

Wow had no idea you could get a king/queen before you become a mountain home that is surprising lol wish you luck with that

Paddywagon Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

CONTINUES SCREAMING

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
But You Still Gotta Catch 'Em All - Succession Pokémon Fortress of Goldsilver
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2017, 09:28:23 pm »

Well, "local rivals" could only mean the rest of the fort, so I maintain that bloop_bleep simply went crazy and we all agreed to call him the King out of pity.

Fleeting Frames

• Bay Watcher
  • Spooky cart at distance
    • View Profile

Islandcobalt likes "devils of glass for their bloated appearance?" Uh what.

Could be worse, though. Throne mandates in a developing fort and export of thrones prohibited? Eh. The baron's amulets are worse.

*looks at Bentshot liking war hammers, bucklers, gloves and ballista arrows and Brushtreaties liking spears, low boots, backpacks, chains*

Huh...

...two listed dwarves like chains, actually. That'd be pretty amusing mandate to fail. "They failed to produce chains? Chain them up!" "Can't, sire. We don't have any chains."

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile

so what is the difference between this and pocketball/dwarvimon?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This one isn't dead and full of demons.

Yet.

Nopal

<Deleted>
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 09:22:57 pm by Nopal »

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This one isn't dead and full of demons.

Yet.
And it's heading that way fast, too.

Seriously, has this ever happened to... anyone? I've had forts last me years and not even become baronies at that point. I have never, ever heard of this occurring.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And it's heading that way fast, too.

Seriously, has this ever happened to... anyone? I've had forts last me years and not even become baronies at that point. I have never, ever heard of this occurring.
I'm going to guess that our civilisation is being killed off, and some battle took out the previous Baron of Toplabors and Monarch, the latter leaving no heirs. Thematically, of course, I'd say that a couple demons made it over from across the sea and are rampaging, but you should check Legends so we can see what actually happened.

Still, it's surprising that one of our citizens was picked for new King. Could be sheer luck, but it would be less surprising if, say, everyone else is already dead...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 43