Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: You are a minor Lovcraftian Horror 3 OOC [10/10, 1R] Put action Pricechecks here  (Read 4966 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: You are a minor Lovcraftian Horror 3 OOC [6/10]
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2017, 01:53:35 pm »

already posted it in the other thread. I'll start setting up a list of various structures and their costs now.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2017, 01:58:17 pm »

I meant like a medieval windmill. Not industrial.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2017, 02:01:06 pm »

that is an industrial windmill. It is used for mass processing of grain into flour. An electrical windmill would be even more expensive.

Edit for Tntey: Assuming this is a trait, <5x> cost.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 02:02:51 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2017, 02:04:47 pm »

that is an industrial windmill. It is used for mass processing of grain into flour. An electrical windmill would be even more expensive.

Edit for Tntey: Assuming this is a trait, <5x> cost.
Meant to post that in here  :P
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2017, 04:05:19 pm »

What would be the price to create a library-university-home for my followers?

And a lighthouse where instead of a light I would keep a relay horror to make recruiting easier?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 04:10:18 pm by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2017, 04:17:03 pm »

What would be the price to create a library-university-home for my followers?

And a lighthouse where instead of a light I would keep a relay horror to make recruiting easier?
I would say the closest thing to what you are asking would be three shelters with one customized into a library of sorts. 9F in total.

Lighthouse wouldn't do much to aid you since you would have to be inside or on top of it in order to benefit. Additionally, you already have an extremely large number of followers due to good rolls. Perhaps you should consider consolidating some of your power by bringing your followers to your location of choice?
If you insist on making it, I would estimate 5F.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2017, 04:27:08 pm »

Well, how much to transport everyone + me to England or somewhere nearby?
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2017, 04:30:35 pm »

Well, how much to transport everyone + me to England or somewhere nearby?
I would prefer you stayed in the US for the most part. Teleporting yourself is free, and I would say 1F  per 10 followers. watch out for bad rolls, though.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2017, 04:52:13 pm »

Price check for imbuing followers with a trait that allows them to know the location of people in a mile radius?
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2017, 05:46:49 pm »

This seems fun, can I reserve a space for later, I can see myself as being quite busy this week.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2017, 05:54:36 pm »

This seems fun, can I reserve a space for later, I can see myself as being quite busy this week.
Reserve granted. Keep in mind that my turns are Asynchronous and are done whenever I see a sufficient majority. If you have a long term goal you want to set, I can autopilot your horror to a degree.
Price check for imbuing followers with a trait that allows them to know the location of people in a mile radius?
honestly, half a mile is more than enough in most cases, but whatever. cost for that trait would be 4x, for a total of 8 per imbued follower.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2017, 08:28:01 am »

Name: Crimson, the creeping flesh
Symbol: A bleeding heart, with a fanged maw
Color: red with crimson shadow
Description: A large brain, carried on thick tendrils of flesh, and perpetually leaking blood. It is covered in floating eyes, and can split down the middle to form a large, fanged maw.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 08:40:43 am by Failbird105 »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2017, 10:04:04 am »

Accepted. I would advise you avoid wasting any time and post your first action ASAP to avoid being behind the curve.

Also, Shapeshifting for various purposes is being added to the traits section, split into three categories: Utility, Combat, and Stealth.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2017, 12:05:37 pm »

Name: It That Consumes
Symbol: A open hand, with a gaping, slavering mouth in the center of the palm. Instead of human teeth, the mouth contains a seemingly uncountable number of fangs coming from all drirections. Blood drips from the edges of its cracked, bleeding lips.
Color: Crimson
Description: A tall, slightly gangly humanoid. Unnaturally gaunt and emaciated, upon close inspection one would find that it lacks facial features altogether except for a gaping mouth, full of razor-sharp teeth. On each hand there is another maw of teeth, which drips blood in a slow but steady ebb.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 08:05:40 pm by DolosusDoleus »
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

Accepted. we are almost full, and that was really fast.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5