Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18

Author Topic: SCP: Legion of the D.E.A.D: Mission 1: Waltzing Matilda  (Read 23063 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SCP: Legion of the D.E.A.D: Mission 1: Waltzing Matilda
« Reply #120 on: November 09, 2017, 09:00:58 am »

(Who is the delusional? Jay just said the truth in a very blunt way.)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 09, 2017, 09:36:52 am »

She still has a couple plans, but for now, she's more interested in deciding whether this ~boy~ lives or dies.

(Wait, who are you deciding the fate of?)
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 09, 2017, 09:57:17 am »

(Who is the delusional? Jay just said the truth in a very blunt way.)
;)

She still has a couple plans, but for now, she's more interested in deciding whether this ~boy~ lives or dies.

(Wait, who are you deciding the fate of?)
;)

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 09, 2017, 10:29:52 am »

Continue recording Matilda. If Jay keeps pestering us about his thumb, then hand him my medical pouch so that he'll stop distracting me.

(been busy lately, but didn't want to hold up the next turn, so here's a quick action.)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 01:00:06 pm by GigaGiant »
Insert witty signature here

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 09, 2017, 12:18:23 pm »

Jeb waits by the van
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 09, 2017, 12:29:27 pm »

(Is everyone in the van just ignoring the fact I just cut my thumb off? Or it's just that on one wants to help? I'm not asking for help, I just want to see if anyone noticed that my thumb is gone.)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 02:20:57 pm by randomgenericusername »
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 09, 2017, 01:00:45 pm »

(Is everyone in the van just ignoring the fact I just cut my thumb off? Or it's just that on one wants to help? I'm not askih for help, I just want to see if anyone noticed that my thumb is gone.)
(Oh, forgot about that. I tweaked my action accordingly)
Insert witty signature here

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 09, 2017, 01:17:52 pm »

(Is everyone in the van just ignoring the fact I just cut my thumb off? Or it's just that on one wants to help? I'm not askih for help, I just want to see if anyone noticed that my thumb is gone.)

Spoiler: Not My Problem (click to show/hide)
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 10, 2017, 09:30:07 am »

Accept the beer. Chat the young man up, inquiring about his life: tattoos, sports, favorite bands, family, the usual. Keep watching the events at Miss Honey's house. Make sure to never let the young man near my drink. If he so much as touches it, simply stop drinking immediately. Also, never take more than a very small sip.

Spoiler: Ozarck (click to show/hide)

He's a biker! He says he stops by this little village every other month to supply the locals with meth and cocaine. He asks if you want a shot or two...

"I have just cut my thumb. I need someone to lend me their medical supplies to attemp to stop the bleeding and avoid infection from rust metal."
Ask for medical supplies and attemp to fix my thumb or at least stop the bleeding. If no one shares, rip some cloth from my clothes and make makeshift bandages.
Spoiler: Jay Walker (click to show/hide)

((Aigre, why does this remind me of a certain old movie?))
Help the fool who cut their thumb off.

Albert rolls Intelligence + !Science! to figure out how best to stop the bleeding.
2d6>=4f1  = (1 4, 0 successes) = 0
He slaps on a bandage, but blood is still gushing out of the hand!

Then he decides what to do with the finger, rolling intelligence + !Science!
2d6>=4f1  = (5 4, 2 successes) = 2
He takes the finger and chucks it in the freezer of the truck's minifridge

((We appear to be splitting the party into all the individuals in the party :o))

Ivan will visit a local bar, see if he can pick up any information on Miss Honey, Matilda, and Matilda’s parents from the local barkeep/rumor mill, after ordering a non-alcoholic drink.

There's only one eatery in the village, and that's the diner where Faye wandered off to. He rolls on Charisma + Intuition to chat up the locals for useful information.

3d6>=4f1  = (5 6 2, 2 successes) = 2

Matilda and Miss Honey are pleasant and well liked. People see it as for the better that Matilda's parents fled town, leaving Matilda to be adopted by Miss Honey. There are some rumours of her powers, but no one is worried because "she is a good girl".

"Nope! Swear to God. We only wanted to take you in if you didnt have control over your powers. Which, considering the house is still standing, seems pretty safe. Really, we just want to talk. Or at least I do. And i guarantee if you have a chat with me, then Ill be helping you with dealing with them."
Reggie jerks his thumb towards the van as well

"Also, Rosen, please calm down. Ill get you a knife from this young lady if things work out. You advancing towards her is making that likelyhood increasingly small."

Cha + Intuition vs Intelligence + Intuition
2d6>=4f1  = (3 4, 1 success) = 1
4d6>=4f1  = (6 4 3 4, 3 successes) = 3

Well she's a "good girl" but not a stupid one. Reginald finds himself staring down the point of a sharp carving knife hovering centimeters from his forehead.

Continue recording Matilda. If Jay keeps pestering us about his thumb, then hand him my medical pouch so that he'll stop distracting me.

(been busy lately, but didn't want to hold up the next turn, so here's a quick action.)

Myrtle catches it all on camera. Matilda is frowning in concentration and she moves one of the knives in line with Reginald's face.

Spoiler: Egan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Randomgenericusername (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Papaj (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Hector13 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gigagiant (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: LordPorkins (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spazyak (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 11:44:07 pm by Aigre Excalibur »
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 10, 2017, 09:39:00 am »

((Did you not roll for Jay's intelligence? I just asked for the bandages, not for someone else do the healing.))
Undo poor bandaging. Try to stop the bleeding again with these bandages. Use duck tape to keep them attached.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 10, 2017, 10:07:50 am »

"Oh my, no. I make it a point never to use. Gets in the way of business. However, I may be able to provide you with some good stuff to distribute. Possibly even some rare stuffthat you might not find elsewhere. No promises on that front though. For now, give me your contact number, and I'll see what my chemist can do for you. Interested?"

Faye negotiates. This will totally not come back to bite her in the ass on this mission :P Afterward, Faye excuses herself and returns to the van.

"We should burn down a couple houses here, and blame the girl. turn opinion against her and make her fear that she is losing control, maybe while she sleeps." Faye tells whoever in the team is in the van this, as long as no outsiders hear and she is not being recorded.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 11:14:04 am by Ozarck »

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 10, 2017, 10:37:22 am »

((Wait, I aint lying to her, or selling her some false info. Reggie thinks he's telling the truth, and doesnt currently have anything bad for her planned. Im legit planning on talking with her.))

"Seriously, I legitimate want to talk. You can have just me talking if you want."

Reggie slowly takes out the tazer, shows it to the girl, then chucks it back towards the truck

"Now im unarmed. Are we cool now?"

« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 11:18:40 am by LordPorkins »
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 10, 2017, 11:13:11 am »

"I think that could go horribly and either end with a dead anomaly or a bunch of dead civilians. But it might work. I will try to help if I don't die from tetanus, bleeding or malpractice."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 10, 2017, 11:16:12 am »

Welp I helped, go trY to grab a tazer if ones available and wrench the door off the back of the van. If the door comes off work to strip it down to the basic frame,
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 10, 2017, 02:04:08 pm »

Ivan shrugs, and heads back to the van. He notices what's happening between Matilda and Reggie, and that Myrtle is filming it. Lightbulb moment.

He engages Myrtle, quietly:

"Uh... excuse me, señora, do you have much footage of the niña threatening our friend? I think the local people know she has some power, but they think she is a good one. Maybe they would like to know she is a little more peligroso than they believe?

Maybe they will come with us if we make it too difficult for them to stay...
"
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18