Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 35

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM LORE Q&A! (and Hub?)  (Read 51846 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM LORE Q&A!
« Reply #105 on: April 10, 2018, 10:57:31 pm »

How do our subjects feel about/think of our Empire and Emperor? Can you tell us a bit of what the culture in our Empire is like? Also what do the neighboring foreign peoples think about our Empire, Emperor, and people?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 10:59:35 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 11, 2018, 08:30:29 am »

How do our subjects feel about/think of our Empire and Emperor? Can you tell us a bit of what the culture in our Empire is like? Also what do the neighboring foreign peoples think about our Empire, Emperor, and people?
+1
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 11, 2018, 09:42:39 am »

No.

Culture is fairly standard european western medieval, with some celtic and nordic infusions. If Albion is Norway, then Methiant is Denmark, Eldrican is French, Parsians are Turks and Damdamians are Swiss ;v

No.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 11, 2018, 09:52:54 am »

What is the prevalance of clay-made bricks in our society? How exactly do they lay bricks to make castles in SPAMKINGDOM? Is Masonry more prevalent then the use of fired bricks? If Masonry is more common, what is the process by which it is used?

What is the average size of a masonry/fired brick, and is it often used by the peasants as a makeshift weapon to collapse eachothers skulls?
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 11, 2018, 10:00:13 am »

What is the prevalance of clay-made bricks in our society? How exactly do they lay bricks to make castles in SPAMKINGDOM? Is Masonry more prevalent then the use of fired bricks? If Masonry is more common, what is the process by which it is used?

What is the average size of a masonry/fired brick, and is it often used by the peasants as a makeshift weapon to collapse eachothers skulls?

Clay and pottery isn't very well established in Luathbas because the region is very muchly rock-prevalent. Shaped rocks and rock blocks are used for construction, clay is mostly used for pots and other water-holding vessels. Eldricans have much more clay, and so do Helliste. Parsia and Gubta use mudbricks, rock and sandstone.

No idea for both v;
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 11, 2018, 12:07:14 pm »

How martial/war-like is Methiantese/Luathbasian culture? What is our literary culture like in Methiant? Is there any cool geographical places in Methiant/Luathbas that hasn't been mentioned? What is the concept of honor like in Methiantese/Luathbasian culture? Is that one important fortress the House of Lech from the first game still around/used?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 11, 2018, 12:31:22 pm »

How martial/war-like is Methiantese/Luathbasian culture? What is our literary culture like in Methiant? Is there any cool geographical places in Methiant/Luathbas that hasn't been mentioned? What is the concept of honor like in Methiantese/Luathbasian culture? Is that one important fortress the House of Lech from the first game still around/used?

Pretty sure that culturally the region haven't progressed much, being engrossed in multiple wars, skirmishes and changes of overlordship since fall of Luathbas ;v

Not sure about places or honor, never paid much attention to that.

As for House of Lech, I'm pretty sure I mentioned in current SPAMKINGDOM that its rubble is laying somewhere around.
SigFlags!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 11, 2018, 12:45:35 pm »

Could we possibly get the chance to rebuild the House of Lech? Who was your favorite King/Emperor of the SPAMKINGDOM games Haspen? If we passed the edicts House of Learning and Patronage of the Arts and kept them going over a long time frame could we possibly start to see some major cultural development since they seem like Edicts that could have that kind of impact?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 11, 2018, 12:50:21 pm »

Could we possibly get the chance to rebuild the House of Lech? Who was your favorite King/Emperor of the SPAMKINGDOM games Haspen? If we passed the edicts House of Learning and Patronage of the Arts and kept them going over a long time frame could we possibly start to see some major cultural development since they seem like Edicts that could have that kind of impact?

Maybe? Houlandin III of course. Sure I guess.
SigFlags!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 11, 2018, 01:02:45 pm »

Houlandin III was pretty awesome yeah. How do you feel/what is your opinion about the filthy traitorous Damdamian scum? Are the Kiwi people still a thing under the Eldricans? Since I think I remember the Eldricans be a further west Kingdom that came over and conquered the Kiwis? Are Kiwis a related culture to the Luathbasian culture group?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 11, 2018, 01:22:38 pm »

Houlandin III was pretty awesome yeah. How do you feel/what is your opinion about the filthy traitorous Damdamian scum? Are the Kiwi people still a thing under the Eldricans? Since I think I remember the Eldricans be a further west Kingdom that came over and conquered the Kiwis? Are Kiwis a related culture to the Luathbasian culture group?

Damdamian people best people!

Kiwis are marginalized in Eldrican Kingdom, and their culture (shared with Koi) is different from both Luathbasian and from Eldrican cultures.
SigFlags!

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 16, 2018, 04:04:19 pm »

The other leaders who got the title "The Great", did they also ruled that long or did they got titles faster?
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 16, 2018, 04:06:57 pm »

The other leaders who got the title "The Great", did they also ruled that long or did they got titles faster?

I think the latter? No idea, I don't go that far with world-building :P
SigFlags!

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 16, 2018, 04:09:12 pm »

While Parsia is on our minds, what has become of Leath's widow, and his offspring by her?

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 16, 2018, 04:10:57 pm »

So Cylinder is the only one we played as?
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 35