- 0 (0%)
i bless the rains down in africa
- 0 (0%)
PSOID FROID
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: May 19, 2018, 09:31:49 am

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24

Author Topic: Mostly Minimalistic Multiversal Team-based PVP RTD: Briefcase of Bees Edition  (Read 50768 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Do a drive by on on any blue team people I see while driving towards the blue base and run over any blue team people that get in my way.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

impcamper

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU ARE NOW ALL SAFE
    • View Profile

I have a lot of stuff going on right now. So I am going to have to step down from GM. I doubt being gone for a week or more is a good idea anyways when doing trying to do daily updates.Since 0cra_tr0per was threatening to take over again, I think he will be taking over.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If there are none else willing to be GM, I will step up to the task.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile

Find a better source of energy for my stun baton
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile

I have a lot of stuff going on right now. So I am going to have to step down from GM. I doubt being gone for a week or more is a good idea anyways when doing trying to do daily updates.Since 0cra_tr0per was threatening to take over again, I think he will be taking over.

I'm somewhat busy at the moment, especially with my older sister getting married soon, so I'll decline but let the next GM in line, which is The_Two_Eternities take over.

If there are none else willing to be GM, I will step up to the task.

Congrats on being the new gm!
it's over

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

>Try to grab a sniper rifle as well as some wall fortification metal panels again.

[1d6-1=5-1=4]

You find a sniper rifle and several wall fortification panels.

Use the Restore staff on us. Then tell him to drive near that guy behind the tree, and get on the roof.

[1d6=2]

Your spell fizzles out before it can activate.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

[1d6=3]

With your arcane power, bones swiftly regrow themselves from nothing. Wait, why is everything so big?

[1d6=4]

Fortunately, you avoid a shot that would have hit you by simply ducking to the ground.

Teleport into the base, or at least as close to it as I can get, then get medical attention (or just spare parts, whatever works)

[1d6=5]
[1d6+1=5+1=6]

You teleport into a workshop. You start looking for spare parts, but are hindered by your claws. Eventually, you forget about the spare parts and just focus on upgrading your fingers. At least you installed fingernails.

Do a drive by on on any blue team people I see while driving towards the blue base and run over any blue team people that get in my way.

[1d6=4]
[1d6=6]

At a breakneck speed, you accelerate towards the blue base. Maybe even too fast. You having taken your hands off the wheel to shoot a shrunken Sandro doesn’t help matters. You shooting Sandro wasn’t helped by you having to put your hands back on the wheel, either.

Find a better source of energy for my stun baton

[1d6=6]

Only one thing can power your stun baton adequately. You head deep into the base, ignoring radiation signs. Finally, you open a door and see it. The nuclear reactor.

Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile

>Deploy fortification panels at potential breaching locations before sniping the engine of the car approaching
it's over

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Get out and cast an Overloading Physic on the Enemy Base. Let's see how they like advanced cell multiplication. Particularly that guy who won't stay dead..

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Throw green ball of deadly energies at foolish valkirie

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile

Remove the stunbaton battery, and then proceed to try and charge it with the nuclear reactor
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Keep driving forward swerving as to make it harder to shoot the car, run over any one that gets in the way.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

>Deploy fortification panels at potential breaching locations before sniping the engine of the car approaching
Keep driving forward swerving as to make it harder to shoot the car, run over any one that gets in the way.
Get out and cast an Overloading Physic on the Enemy Base. Let's see how they like advanced cell multiplication. Particularly that guy who won't stay dead..
  Throw green ball of deadly energies at foolish valkirie

0cra fortifying: [1d6-1=1-1=0]
0cra sniping: [1d6+0=4+0=4]
Zultan swerving: [1d6+1=3+1=4]
Zultan dodging: [1d6+1=4+1=5]
Tric casting: [1d6=3]
Sandro casting: [1d6=2]

Robert knows what he must do. In a haze of pain, he starts tearing down the outer walls of the base in order to provide a proper place to shoot the vehicle approaching. It actually works fairly well until the sniper rifle fires.

Andrew swerves the vehicle violently, starting to lose control of the vehicle. The bullet misses completely, and Robert stumbles back in shock.

Tric casts his spell, but it doesn’t work as well as he hoped. Instead, Sandro just gets bone cancer. Regular mundane bone cancer.

Sandro attempts to cast his spell, but the conflict between the color of his text and the color of the spell turns it into a blue ball that dissipates harmlessly.

Continue attempting to repair self

[1d6-1=6-1=5]

Now that you have fingers, things go much more smoothly. You fix yourself just in time to hear a car engine revving and a rifle firing.

Remove the stunbaton battery, and then proceed to try and charge it with the nuclear reactor

[1d6+1=6+1=7]

In a whirlwind of inspiration, it comes to you: A radiation sword. After performing many unsafe experiments, you achieve your goal. You might have gotten too close to the reactor doing so, however.

Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)

If there are any mistakes please tell me, I had to rush to get this out.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile

I said place the panels on the walls not break the walls!

>Rebuild the walls before fortifying them with the panels
it's over
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24