Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14

Author Topic: Ye Titans! IC [12/12+4/12]  (Read 12452 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Titans! IC [13/12+3/12]
« Reply #75 on: February 03, 2019, 04:21:09 am »

"Moooooo!"

Code: [Select]
Talk, Primoridals. Lots, talk.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 03, 2019, 04:43:07 am »

The Last laughs as she dances, watching the other gods create. The Edict of the Forbidden Observer merely confirms what was already known; hardly necessary, but the defined edges that it set on eras, with clear transitional periods, were a good addition. When she sees the assault on the world so punctually created by Mana, her laughter turns mischievous. There was no need to destroy the world to end what it had been. The World Seed wouldn't be destroyed, after all. Merely it's shell, and that would end this way as well. So why not simply...change it? Shape it to fit one's desires.

So the Titan converged upon the meteor that Zo'Vass had built, and the world it meant to impact, and simply...altered how they would meet. The effects of the impact, by adjusting their compositions. It wasn't all that difficult, after all. Elasticity, a bit of a rebound, some long-lived, but present life, to satiate the First Precept, the fire burning away the regeneration of the bright suns into the confirmation of the dark. Fragments of the impact thrown off would catch in orbit and become light sources on the outer side of the sphere.

The inside should be warmed by the Dark Sun itself; for it would, if all went according to plan, give off heat and pressure to maintain the equilibrium, while the moons gave light and stole heat. From within, darkness and heat. From without, brightness and cold. Together they would foster the life of the lichenous crust, growing through and on a thick rocky crust. The only issue, really, was how to make sure the world didn't fall off-kilter from the sun, and the shards remain to give light. The Last ponders this a moment in her work, and realizes that the second issue isn't truly an issue at all, given that it would be simple enough to keep the Flux storms at bay just enough to provide light and leech off the excess heat, as the Pillars were placed.

Spend 1W and 6EE for a Titanic Intervention as mentioned above: Shape the meteor and Aquarius such that they are changed to a hollow world around the Dark Sun, with a rocky lichen crust/base, orbiting shards of light-giving alongside the flux storm, regenerates Dark Sun instead of Twin Suns, and so on.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 03, 2019, 04:56:20 am »

First Precept hurridly stampedes over to in front of the Destinies in a most comical manner, huffing and puffing as he went.

"MOOOoooMOOOoooMooooo!"

Lateness, Apologies!

MOOOOOO
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 04:59:03 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #78 on: February 05, 2019, 07:32:32 am »

Turn 0.5: Another Weird Dawn (part 3/3)

((OOC | Discord))

Meta Machine and the Giant Egg

Meta Machine inspected their egg and seemed to be disappointed.

The Tragedy of Mana the Fast

The Meta Machine started the battle by feeding their giant egg Ichor, hurting themselves in the process! (Meta Machine: Hurt!)

The First Precept spotted Legion One coming with a shimmery, shiny, and slithery cloud. Despite the recent attacks involving baleful clouds, the courageous Precept leapt in to tackle Legion One, tossing the quilted knight into the distance like an emptied beverage container.

The Defender rushed in to deliver an Astral Marble to the downed Mana and immediately began fleeing the scene. With one Titanic-scale threat presumably out of the picture, Ogretch turned to face the source of the hissing. The susurrating clouds soon revealed themselves to be strange steel serpents with sword-like scales. They converged on the First Precept and Ogretch, doing little lasting harm but distracting them from what they had set out to do. Ogretch cited more than a few for moving violations, resisting arrest, and assault of a celestial bureaucrat, but more kept coming. Hollow Dreamer joined in, ensnaring the snakes in dark webs, but as before, quite a few escaped to distract the murderous Titans. (Steel serpents: Shaken)

The Forbidden Observer squeezed the Shaper-ness out of Mana's soul, which reacted explosively to the stress! Regardless, the Forbidden Observer obtained some manner of shrinking, violently boiling lump of fire. (Forbidden Observer: Hurt, +1 Shaperness lump?)

It was at this point that the Forbidden Observer was accosted by the steel snakes, who seemed to grow more powerful as they drew closer to the Shaperness lump. Luckily, the Forbidden Observer managed to evade their angry slashes.

Midan then snatched what remained of the orb that was Mana's soul and crushed it into a quasiliteral blood diamond, setting it in a golden ring fit for proposing to a Titan (specifically Fourth Banner). Unfortunately for Midan, the Fourth Banner turned down the proposal. (Midan: +1 Unidentified ring) (Midan: +? Corruption, +? Hand of Lucida)

"Now."

Mana has been struck down!

*snip* "I guessed as much. Come with Arial, Mana, and become one with the Light you sought. No more need you suffer the cruelties of life."
":-("

Fourth Banner successfully teleported Mana's body into the godnapping bag. There is bound to be much protest from the gods inside!

Having nothing else to do around the spot previously occupied by Mana's remains, the steel serpents swarmed on the First Precept, who violently shook them off with his bovine dancing, ultimately placing them in his suffocating grip with Legion One before them. (Steel serpents: Broken) Legion One struggled to break free of the grip of the First Precept but was ultimately unsuccessful.

Freedom!

Mother Protector and the Overseer, the two daughters of the late Mana and the widowed First Precept, managed to escape from the Fourth Banner's bag together along with Mana's body. Perhaps some kindly Titans would like to intervene to prevent the reabduction of these orphans by the nefarious Fourth Banner?

Up next on Ye Titans: What will happen to Aquarius and the Twin Suns? What new Edict has been proclaimed? What will become of the four Major Gods in the midst of the Titans? Did Midan and Hollow Dreamer sire a spider made of fire or a fire made of spiders? ((Participation locked!))

Titanic Age

Current Flux level: Extreme, Flux storms!

Cave of Destinies

Tapestry of Fate

Progress: Preparing
Intrigue: Unknown

Doomsday Book

Quote from: Hollow Dreamer
Legion One shall marry a spider before the moons number three.

Universal Scales

This mysterious artifact, covered in the red Cloth of Continuity, has been brought out of the Closet of Fate.

Divinities

Spoiler: The Titans (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gods (click to show/hide)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 05, 2019, 07:45:51 am »

Freedom!

Mother Protector and the Overseer, the two daughters of the late Mana and the widowed First Precept, managed to escape from the Fourth Banner's bag together along with Mana's body. Perhaps some kindly Titans would like to intervene to prevent the reabduction of these orphans by the nefarious Fourth Banner?
I offer you shelter little ones, if you want it. For I do not approve of the kidnapping of children.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 05, 2019, 07:52:20 am »

"MOOOOO"

```Children, mine! Offer, freedom! You, I love-family!```
Regardless of what my kids say, First Precept takes Mana's corpse.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 08:00:12 am by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 05, 2019, 09:30:14 am »

I greet Guar of Caverns and Life. I believe we may have much to work together on in the future.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #82 on: February 05, 2019, 09:48:52 am »

The Defender heaved a weary sigh, looking out across the battlefield as Mana faded, the life crushed out of the titan for good. "What a waste of life." He bent, grabbing a handful of the flux around them and pulling it upwards into a seat once more. This time, however, the thing was more than simply the impression of the chair; a solid form began to take shape, outlining itself against the background of the chaos of Creation before a soft golden light began to fill it in.

The Defender uses their remaining action to create a Realm, spending 1H+1S+4EE, and moves into it for the moment.

The changes of the throne continued to propagate, eventually creating a throne room fit for a Titan, framed in a marble-like stone veined with flux. A path to the throne came into form, both it and the throne made in a similar manner to the armor covering the Defender's own body. Great columns thrust up from the ground, seeming to tower up into infinity when looked upon from their bases. Finally, walls and a great gate formed, this last made of a resolute, bright metal trimmed in more gold, currently opened to allow the Defender to speak.

"Children of the late Mana, I would offer you shelter as well. It is my hope, and something that I will do my best to enforce, that you not be dragged any further into this conflict. Should you need assistance, you may always contact me." He turned to the last of the three gods currently active. "As for you, Legion One: I shall honor your request upon the next cycle, but only with the solemn oath that you shan't facilitate further crimes against the other gods. I recognize that you simply did as your liege commanded, but I cannot support kidnappings." With that, the gates began to swing closed. "I hope that this conflict can finally be ended."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 05, 2019, 09:55:03 am »

[The Overseer of Challenges, Dungeon God]

"Shelter? Ye-"
The Overseer sees the approaching hand of a greedy titan.
"Nooo!"

The Overseer shall oppose any attempts to take Mana's corpse.
Trying to block it by growing trees at the hand, the growing tree trunks pushing it away.
"Mine!"
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 09:58:06 am by Happy Demon »
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 05, 2019, 11:34:07 am »

"MOOOOO"

```Children, mine! Offer, freedom! You, I love-family!```
Regardless of what my kids say, First Precept takes Mana's corpse.

"He means **********. Stay away if you don't wish to get ***********.  I'll protect you little ****. Just get back in the ****."

Re-kidnap the baby gods while FP is busy with the corpse!
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 05, 2019, 12:09:40 pm »

"Stop it!"
Oppose the Fourth Banner as well.
Use Nature Marble to throw a ton of trees into their faces. Lots and lots of them.
These aren't normal trees, these are Ironwood Trees, which are denser and harder than normal trees.
She will try burying them in trees, so she can make her escape.
If she can hold on long enough, there may be a world she can hide herself in.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 05, 2019, 12:32:57 pm »

The Midan sneaks up from behind, burns through the trees, and gently sweeps the babies into the bag!

'bag is friend, stay in bag'

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 05, 2019, 12:56:33 pm »

Hollow Dreamer screamed as the painful light of the suns crawled their way into her eight eyes. She devoured them, and the sun seed with them. They digested and wasted away and died within her stomach.

Darkness: If killing Mana is not in time to stop the abominations of light, then EAT THE SUNS. [Titanic Intervention: 1 Death + 6 Essence + Rebuilding]

The Hollow Dreamer hates the suns, hate how they burn her eyes and mock her in their secret language of pulsing. So she captures one within nets of darkness, wrapping it again and again in layers of dark-silk, smothering it, injecting venom into it, before finally expanding her mouth to ridiculous proportions and swallowing, swallowing. Slowly, slowly forcing it down her throat. It burned. It burned like the sun.

The other sun was afraid now. Hollow Dreamer could feel it from its frantic pulsing, but this didn't stop her. It tried to run, but she had foreseen, and it ran only into a waiting trap, a massive spiderweb that caught it fast like a fly. It struggled frantically, but Hollow Dreamer would give it no chance, and rushed to entomb it too in silk and weaken it with poison, before devouring it. And then, there would be only darkness.

She felt the suns still burning indignantly in her gullet, steam gushing from her mouth, her belly on fire. They rampaged around wildly within, leaving her stomach distended and pulsating, yet could not escape.

And all the while the powers of Death steadily gnawed at them, weakening and digesting them slowly, so that they would become Hollow Dreamer's power. Finally, the sun seed sprang free from the solar leftovers, before implanting itself within the flesh of Hollow Dreamer.

She felt her body erupt with glory, as endless Dark radiated from her. Truly, today is the dawn of a new era of darkness.

[Bonii: Spent too much like an idiot + Rebuilding Specialty + Destruction at High Flux + Words! (Verbose) + Appropriate Death Marble + Public + Cool factor!]
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 06:10:54 am by Demonic Spoon »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 05, 2019, 01:41:53 pm »

The Forbidden Observer will just throw the sneks in the sun and resume whatever he was doing.

That is, eating the Shaperness lump after making sure nobody is going to annoy him or try to steal from him!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 05, 2019, 01:46:32 pm »

"Stop it!"
Oppose the Fourth Banner as well.
Use Nature Marble to throw a ton of trees into their faces. Lots and lots of them.
These aren't normal trees, these are Ironwood Trees, which are denser and harder than normal trees.
She will try burying them in trees, so she can make her escape.
If she can hold on long enough, there may be a world she can hide herself in.
Co-op opposition, ho!

[Mother Protector, scion of the First Prefect]
"We do not wish to be imprisoned in a bag!"

Tree boost! Get some growth in there, and some growth in our area, that there be entangling and roughness of travel for others! Hopefully to not get sidelined and swept in a bag

...and flee with my sister-whom-I-only-met-recently!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14