Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 192573 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Chapter 1: {A Crap Re;Zero Reference}
« Reply #885 on: September 22, 2019, 04:44:25 am »

"I doubt we could even prove the lady before us is the guild, much less a Demon General. Miss Wander, I am sure we could create some arrangement to meet your demands, but I'd imagine it'd have to dealing with Mammon's operations first and foremost."
"Mind you, I would not be opposed to assisting in such sabotage."
« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 04:48:09 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: September 22, 2019, 04:50:27 am »

"Stupid demons, always having the best lawyers..."
"Fine, I accept..."
"After all, now that our demon-hating Serena knows who really stands behind the game, you'll lose one of your top customers and the new number three will probably only be a trickle compared to me and Wybernia-dude, so better treat me well, Belphy."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: September 22, 2019, 04:55:04 am »

"You know MPMH. I might as well invest, give me one of those magic stone things. Now that I can SEE how MPPMH this business is, can't really blame you."
"I intended to train MPMH those demons, like we did here. Which is kinda why I wanted to know where we can find more-"
"Well, MPMH it. Guess dealing with demons near the generals it is."
"Listen, I am not Revivian, so don't expect me to know what is MPMHM grind."
Then the stupidity begun...He completely forgot about Yliss' insanity until now, which made Jarvis reach for his shield right away.
"I swear to MPMH, if you keep trying to blackmail the person who is assisting us, I am going to SHOVE THIS GOD DAMM SHIELD so MPOMHPM hard on your face that I will be wearing your head as part of my shield, alright? Seriously, control your addiction at least this MPMH."
"Sorry about MMMPH, I  told you this was going to happen. And I do appreciate you being patient enough to MPMH up with this."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: September 22, 2019, 04:57:05 am »

"Call me Belphy again and I'll delete your account."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: September 22, 2019, 05:20:37 am »

"I'm a good little customer, Belphegor-sama!"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: September 22, 2019, 05:24:22 am »

"Same goes for you, Goddess. You screw with me, your fully ascended Summer Quinn goes bye-bye."
"I-I'll behave, I-I promise! J-just don't touch my account, it took me so long to get him!"
"And now that we've established who here is the superior in this relationship, is there anything else you people want?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: September 22, 2019, 05:27:40 am »

"Would you mind informing us of your logistical, communicational, and organizational structure?"
"It would make matters a lot easier for us all, given that we'd know what to break to throw Mammon off your tracks."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: September 22, 2019, 05:36:10 am »

"Ugh. I'm sorry, that's the corporate office's job and those guys are probably out on their lunch break right about now. Really, I'm just asking you to throw up as many distractions as possible elsewhere in Generia so Mammon will look over there while I continue my operations. You know, like getting at the other Demon Generals."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: September 22, 2019, 05:40:35 am »

"And now that we've established who here is the superior in this relationship, is there anything else you people want?"
"Aside from investing in this game of yours? MMHPM think so, unless you have a special map that shows specifically where we can find those MPMH demons."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: September 22, 2019, 05:46:44 am »

"... I believe everyone already said their piece? So yeah, nothing else from my side, either. Unless you actually found a decent manga to recommend."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: September 22, 2019, 05:49:23 am »

"Speaking of which, how do you keep in touch with the rest of the organization anyhow?"
"Say... would you mind listing the lunch break times and such of each office you know of?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: September 22, 2019, 05:54:56 am »

"Well, in a bit, Wiggler-guy or whoever you are, we can grab some papers, I'll take you through 'em and I can make you a stockholder in the Guild of Trisitia."

"... I believe everyone already said their piece? So yeah, nothing else from my side, either. Unless you actually found a decent manga to recommend."
"There's this one guy in Kaisei. Real genius. Got him to write the official yonkoma for Clash of Legends, and I'm a fan of his work. Excellent art, real open communication with the readers, best plot I've seen in three thousand years. Pretty sure he was a Revivian who wanted to make it as a big mangaka in Japan before he got hit by a car. A real shame, he probably would've made it big."

"Speaking of which, how do you keep in touch with the rest of the organization anyhow?"
"Say... would you mind listing the lunch break times and such of each office you know of?"
"Crystal tablet. I can give you the number, but they're not going to be helpful if you want to deal with the Demon Generals; I was very careful separating the Guild from, uh, the Demon Lord. He might be a little bit pissed off I'm trying to profit off the mortals I'm technically supposed to be killing."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: September 22, 2019, 06:12:56 am »

"That DOES sound promising! A Revivian artist that doesn't suck would be a nice change of pace."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: September 22, 2019, 06:55:42 am »

Jenkins was rather uninterested in the discussion with Belphegor once it had been established that they would not, in fact, be fighting her. Probably because he had a completely different crippling addiction. He wandered over to Rosencrantz instead. "Hello friend." His voice drifted up to Rosencrantz from about waist height. "How did you fare in our gnoble battle? I missed the end of it."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: September 22, 2019, 06:58:15 am »

Rosencrantz looks down, tilting his head at the gnome.
"You did? Yeah, I was off in the other room, nabbing some of their stuff, not that we should tell them about that, so I didn't actually catch most of that fight. Got a bunch of cash and some weird stuff."
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 328