Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196] 197 198 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 193543 times)

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Chapter 4: Cizek Drift
« Reply #2925 on: April 26, 2020, 05:32:05 pm »

"...why do I feel I've seen this situation before? Oh well, be right back."

Momotarou walked up to the burger stall, hearing that Keith decided to get one burger more.

"Actually, make that three. Don't worry, I'll pay for those two burgers, Keith."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2926 on: April 26, 2020, 05:52:23 pm »

"Fair enough."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2927 on: April 26, 2020, 07:33:32 pm »

Leaning against the guildhall and finding herself rather bored with just standing around from the get-go, Asuna elected to voice some of her curiosities about the whole "wyvern race" thing.
:"I've never been to Wybernia before, so I'm not super familiar with this whole thing... is it just a normal race? Or is it like... some sort battle race where you both fight and race to try to get to the finish line first? Where I'm from people don't exactly climb out of their vehicles to start fighting each other in races, but, y'know, it does kind of sound like the sort of thing that you'd find around Generia. Plus if it's an Adventurer's Guild thing that just makes it sound even more likely."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2928 on: April 26, 2020, 08:08:30 pm »

"I demand one of your Revivian meals as well, lest I destroy you for your insolence."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2929 on: April 26, 2020, 08:26:14 pm »

"At this point I think I should just order one for everybody."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2930 on: April 27, 2020, 02:51:45 am »

"Guess getting MPMH to eat before the event isn't a bad idea MPMHMP."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2931 on: April 27, 2020, 09:45:23 am »

Leaning against the guildhall and finding herself rather bored with just standing around from the get-go, Asuna elected to voice some of her curiosities about the whole "wyvern race" thing.
:"I've never been to Wybernia before, so I'm not super familiar with this whole thing... is it just a normal race? Or is it like... some sort battle race where you both fight and race to try to get to the finish line first? Where I'm from people don't exactly climb out of their vehicles to start fighting each other in races, but, y'know, it does kind of sound like the sort of thing that you'd find around Generia. Plus if it's an Adventurer's Guild thing that just makes it sound even more likely."
"Actually, the race is pretty straightforward. If you want something like that, that's....the Batali Grand Prix, which just finished yesterday? They recently had to ban magic usage during the race after some guy tried to make people's wyverns fall asleep in midair."

"Four Leo Specials, then and one Valor Burger. Will that be with or without fries?"

Yliss, after ambling around for a bit, finds the counter that is currently processing entrants into the Cizek Grand Prix. The gentleman running it looks fairly old, more akin to a kindly philanthropist out of some Revivian fantasy than someone who belongs here.
"Good morning, young lady. Are you looking to enter the Grand Prix as an adventurer group? Would you like to put down the name of your group?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2932 on: April 27, 2020, 10:12:30 am »

"Sure, we'll take fries."

Keith had worked a part-time summer job in fast food during his junior and senior high school years so he knew how shit the job was and how she was probably told she had to upsell things like fries, so he wasn't going to make her day any more difficult than most customers probably already did.

"Oh, right. Almost forgot. I did say a funnel cake, right?"

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #2933 on: April 27, 2020, 10:38:53 am »

"... Err, kinda awkward. I'm here with an adventurer group willing to register, but we don't have discussed an official name yet."
"Probably happens more often than one might think though, right? Ehehe..."
"Hmm... Would it be okay if I would give you a temporary name so that we can be registered and I come back soon with an official name? The entire group's here and ordering burger, so I'm sure this won't take long."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2934 on: April 27, 2020, 11:32:14 am »

"Funnel cakes, right?"

"Actually, it's very rare for an adventurer group passing through these borders to not have a name already. I will require a name, young lady, and a real name at that."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2935 on: April 27, 2020, 12:05:04 pm »

"I was going to say just the one but now that I think about it, make it two."

Shoes would probably like one as well.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2936 on: April 27, 2020, 12:12:06 pm »

"I see... Excuse me for a moment then. Thank you nonetheless."

Yliss returns to the group.

"Alright, group, once everyone has something to eat, emergency meeting. We need to agree on a group name for the race."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2937 on: April 27, 2020, 12:27:23 pm »

"Wolfpack."

Keith was barely paying attention as he was focused on the order and just said the first thing that popped into his head.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2938 on: April 27, 2020, 12:30:05 pm »

"Nnnnnnnnoooooooooooo..."
"And I thought AquaMiracle would be the worst suggestion for this group..."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2939 on: April 27, 2020, 02:14:01 pm »

:"Baw, lame, I wanted to fight shit again."

Then Yliss came out, and Asuna lapsed into thought for a moment.
:"Let's see if I can come up with anything that isn't self-aggrandizing or, uh, Serena-aggrandizing. How about the, uh... Barrier Breakers, since we're bringing down those barriers and all? The other names I could think of are honestly just, like, "Serena's Swords" or the Divine Path or whatever, and Serena's ego doesn't need more inflation. Jarvis would probably complain if we named ourselves after beating Demon Generals, and Serena (and, like, a ton of other people, probably more importantly) would probably complained if we made some sort of reference to working with them."
Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196] 197 198 ... 328