Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 73

Author Topic: Legacy FEF IC Thread  (Read 54165 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy FEF IC Thread
« Reply #180 on: October 01, 2019, 10:33:12 am »

"It would seem so. We just need to wait for miss Zephyr to join us and check that crystal."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 01, 2019, 10:42:02 am »

Iris passed through without losing her battle stance, though oddly she seemed to recover less quickly than the rest when on the other side, being knocked for a loop and spinning to the ground.

"....ooooough..."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 01, 2019, 10:57:59 am »

"Indeed, and hopefully the others will be joining us soon too."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 01, 2019, 11:06:30 am »

Seeing that no one else was going to do it, Vahn bent slightly and offered a hand to the struggling artist. It looked like passing through the portal had really taken it out of her.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 01, 2019, 11:23:40 am »

"...Thank you. The feeling is already passing...its like some part of me felt better in between, than in either the place I am, or was. The world I came from must have been odd indeed..."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 01, 2019, 11:31:11 am »

Julius stumbled as he passed through the portal nearly falling to his knees before righting himself. For a moment he had feared his vertigo and headache had returned, but thankfully this was not the case. He would have offered a prayer to something if he could remember what to give it to. As things were he did his best to appear unphased despite his clear wobblyness

"This world seems offly scenic. This isn't the kind of area you'd expect the base of a wicked necromancer to be found in at least."
It's FEF, not FEOF

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 01, 2019, 11:40:42 am »

"That is another good reason for a necromancer to use this area as a hideout, nobody would expect an undead army to be lurking in such a peaceful place."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 01, 2019, 11:56:28 am »

"Who knows how many years has passed since this place was vacated? I have a feeling distance, time, and space don't mean so much for those in the extra-dimensional strongarm business."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 01, 2019, 12:00:19 pm »

"That's a point. We might have arrived moments after this necromancer set up shop here."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 01, 2019, 02:38:09 pm »

Gregor stepped though the portal, feeling the same disorientation as everyone else and equally affected...except that in the chaos of up and down changing directions his monocle slipped off.

: "Whoa!"

Luckily it remained securely on its chain and the young man was able to restore it to its proper place. While initially embarrassed, Gregor was caught up in the knowledge that he had just stepped into a new world. Or maybe it wasn't new?

: "A sorceress who summons servants...I don't know why, but that sounds familiar. Anyway, according to Friedhelm she's either dead or been captured, so this place probably hasn't seen living people in some time."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 01, 2019, 02:44:01 pm »

"..."
"...?"
: "..."
: "Well. No choice but to press on, huh?"

The green-clad stranger walked to the gate's surface, laying a single hand on it for a few moments, before plunging in the rest of his body. By the time he emerged on the other side, he immediately began to lose his footing- one panicked step after another- until he unceremoniously fell to the ground.
"Urgh..!" He groaned as he put an arm beneath him and began to get to his feet, "I... couldn't really tell if that was a feeling of being in the air or the water..."
: "...Huh. I can at least remember that I'm supposed to know what both of those feel like."
The stranger straightened up, glancing around the surrounding area, particularly glancing back to the area he thought they emerged from.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 01, 2019, 02:59:57 pm »

Eventually, the entire group had made their way through the portal. From the other side, they could clearly see into the Nexus, where Friedhelm stood.

"I would join you if I could, but I'm afraid that I would only get in your way. More to the point, if there are no Guardians within the shield, it will shut down, so I must remain here. Move quickly, secure the artifact, and bring it in close proximity to the crystal, and I will know to retrieve you. Good luck." Friedhelm moved out of sight of the gate, and the portal snapped shut, leaving no trace of it's existence, save for the group now standing around where it had once stood.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 01, 2019, 03:04:06 pm »

Having just been helped up herself, Iris extended a helping hand to the Green Clad stranger.

"Any luck remembering your name yet?"

"...No reason to linger. As much as I'd like to see the sights of a new world, I'm guessing all that we get right now is a fight...which should at least loosen up our memories."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 01, 2019, 03:06:30 pm »

Gregor hefted his lance and shield.

: "Let's get this done. Jorinn and I should probably go first; we've got the armor for it if we run into an ambush."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 01, 2019, 04:18:14 pm »

Branwen shudders as she feels the disorientation of the passage between worlds.
"That was.....enlightening. Let us proceed with caution."
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 73