00 - Her potential has been limited by her free will- 00

I don't care.
- 0 (0%)
I don't care.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 04, 2021, 02:28:47 am

Pages: 1 ... 251 252 [253] 254 255 ... 381

Author Topic: McCreary's Planet -- (FINISHED)  (Read 240295 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: McCreary's Planet -- Act III: Sol's Reign
« Reply #3780 on: May 20, 2020, 04:00:48 am »

Y'all should probably tell the council off for ignoring Emma when she was acting as regent.
Yeah we should probably do that as well.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3781 on: May 20, 2020, 05:12:28 am »

That's a feature, not a bug, in my opinion. She said that the council was barely listening to her after we snapped out of that coma and were of sound mind, and that's how it should be. Emma, as regent, was overstepping her authority by attempting to hold onto power when the regency was no longer needed.

Apparently they listened to her just fine while we were in a coma, which is what was needed.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3782 on: May 20, 2020, 10:43:23 am »

She mentioned that they weren’t listening to her at all. If we are unable to lead, she needs to. And they need to listen to her while she is lead9ng until we are able to lead

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3783 on: May 20, 2020, 10:51:08 am »

"I'm not your mom, Pheobe. The council barely listens to me since you woke up." Emma shrugs, relaxing when she notices the direction of your anger.

The key phrase here is "since you woke up."

19_EgarAlnis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3784 on: May 20, 2020, 04:59:58 pm »

[20 vs 5]Emma is an ally and firm supporter. I don't think it wise to antagonize her -- she's still my friend...

"Ah. Shame. I didn't intend for that to be lethal. I forget human fragility, sometimes." You opine, curling your hands and resting your chin on them to look over the Ministers. You give them a slightly sinister smile. All of them meet your gaze. "Before I continue, however, there is something I would like to say -- Emma is my second in command and consort. Besides that, she is an angel of prophecy -- someone gifted, and cursed, with the ability to see the future. Her word, like mine, is law. You will obey it as such when I'm not here. Thank you again, Emma, for everything while I rested.."

Emma nods, smiling a weak, relieved smile while the other Ministers seem to examine her in a new light. They give a respectful bow of their heads and murmur their thanks. She brushes a strand of hair from her eyes.

"Any sign of the cult From the Holy City, Lauren Mack?"

"They have a cell style structure -- we won't know until they appear. Their leader was not evacuated."

« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 01:05:34 am by 19_EgarAlnis »

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3785 on: May 21, 2020, 03:38:06 am »

"Hmm. That's unfortunate. Hopefully there aren't any cells remaining. Jack, I would like to establish a personal guard that is independent from the other ministries. Is that something that Internal Affairs could handle?"

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3786 on: May 21, 2020, 05:27:35 am »

"Hmm. That's unfortunate. Hopefully there aren't any cells remaining. Jack, I would like to establish a personal guard that is independent from the other ministries. Is that something that Internal Affairs could handle?"
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #3787 on: May 21, 2020, 11:41:40 am »

+1
+1

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3788 on: May 21, 2020, 02:07:19 pm »

+1
+1
Wait, if their leader wasn’t evacuated, that would mean that he/she was most likely assimilated along with the cult members, unless the Plague is keeping them around since they wanted this to happen. Isn’t it a good thing the cult is likely dead? Or am I missing something?

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3789 on: May 21, 2020, 03:36:50 pm »

It is a good thing that the cult is weakened or gone, but it's unfortunate in my opinion that the cult is structured in such a way that it is easy for them to hide. If the cult wasn't made of independent cells, it woulf be easier to track down any remaining members.

19_EgarAlnis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3790 on: May 21, 2020, 04:04:19 pm »

"We have applications which we'll send to yo--" Eric interrupts Jack abruptly, lifting his hand.

"I would like to interject -- if it pleases Mother Pheonix, I can organize such a guard." He proposes, calmly, "As I am sure you have many things you need to do, Mother Pheonix."

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3791 on: May 21, 2020, 04:06:52 pm »

I don't like or trust Eric, but whatever.

"Thank you Eric, that would be excellent."

19_EgarAlnis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3792 on: May 21, 2020, 04:12:32 pm »

Then why agree?

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3793 on: May 21, 2020, 04:16:50 pm »

Hmm. Who else could handle such a thing? Perhaps Zero?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3794 on: May 21, 2020, 04:33:17 pm »

Zero has enough responsibility as it is

May I ask why you don’t trust Eric?
Pages: 1 ... 251 252 [253] 254 255 ... 381