Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Contract RPG IC  (Read 8631 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Contract RPG IC
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2020, 07:50:52 am »

"Influence. Control of one's territory is key to survival. Why take over the city if you simply leave it to fall?"

Vote for Spreading Influence.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2020, 01:00:14 pm »

it's good no one exploded. That cult sounds like something we should deal with.
Sspreading Influence

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2020, 04:11:49 pm »

Spike takes a deep breath, relieved that this nonsense was more or less peacefully resolved.

"Attacking the Dark Lord's minions would draw attention to us. Even if we succeed at taking them out, its likely he would retaliate or up security for the rest of his minions. Both the cult and robots are worrying and innocent people will be put in danger either way. I think we should capture the technology first to strengthen our position to fight the cultists."

Vote Future Solution.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2020, 04:19:01 pm »

"there are heretics trying to covert the people to a false faith, I can't stand such Heresy"
vote for spreading influence
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2020, 04:27:22 pm »

"We kinda need an army, I'm pretty sure not all of our enemies are going to be a geriatric and his five guards."

vote for spreading influence

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 17, 2020, 11:32:39 am »

It's settled. Parcy's group proceed onward towards the next location while leaving all the chaos that they caused to the city behind. The group marches inside the forest outside of the city. Not too far away. They then arrived at an open field with a road leading up to a building that looks like a church. Outside of what seemed to be a fortified gate. There is a guard guarding the gate. Parcy approach them and declared that the place belongs to her. The guard was alerted and they all gathered to eliminate the threat that was in front of them. The battle has started.

Round 1 starts

Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 17, 2020, 12:28:28 pm »

"Does anyone here feel more circular than usual?"

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 17, 2020, 12:34:37 pm »

what? No, let’s just kill the guards and get into where the rest of the cult is
If I’m one of the peop,e in front, shoot thorns at the guard in front of me, if I’m currently behind someone, move to where ai can shoot a guard without hitting an ally, then shoot the guard

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 17, 2020, 01:33:15 pm »

"No, I've been on a strict diet that leaves me quite thin. I recommend some vigorous exercise if you wish to become less circular."

Having done enough of shooting comrades, Strike moves to the right portion of the gate to give himself a clear shot before carefully taking aim at anyone his melee crazed comrades arn't currently eviscerating and lets loose a two-shot double tap.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 17, 2020, 02:51:46 pm »

I charge up to enemy 1 and shield bash them
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 17, 2020, 04:45:10 pm »

Howhine to debuff before engaging the circular guard, he looks fat and thus must be tankier than the others.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 18, 2020, 04:12:25 am »

"What's all this talk of circle about?"
Move to the side to where my shots aren't blocked by an ally and shoot rectangle 7 as many times as I can.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 18, 2020, 07:26:23 am »

Dash in and uppercut enemy 3, followed by a barrage of punches and a power kick to finish the combo!
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 19, 2020, 09:35:43 am »

Shadowform beneath them. Then eat the legs of those he gets near. Always a good option.

"I feel fine though."

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 20, 2020, 10:39:44 pm »

The group tried to attack the guards when they combust creating a smoke screen around the area. The gate was nowhere to be found and when the smoke cleared up. Everyone position was all over the place.

what? No, let’s just kill the guards and get into where the rest of the cult is
If I’m one of the peop,e in front, shoot thorns at the guard in front of me, if I’m currently behind someone, move to where ai can shoot a guard without hitting an ally, then shoot the guard

Dash in and uppercut enemy 3, followed by a barrage of punches and a power kick to finish the combo!

Shara kept attacking wherever the enemy is. She's facing 5 enemies and was left with maz on top of cliff with a strange looking pillars.

Howhine to debuff before engaging the circular guard, he looks fat and thus must be tankier than the others.

"No, I've been on a strict diet that leaves me quite thin. I recommend some vigorous exercise if you wish to become less circular."

Having done enough of shooting comrades, Strike moves to the right portion of the gate to give himself a clear shot before carefully taking aim at anyone his melee crazed comrades arn't currently eviscerating and lets loose a two-shot double tap.

Every melee slow attacker was left with those weird looking green creature. Normally the creature dont just attack people but this time it felt like they were sentient enough to attack the intruder. The awful smell was bothering parcy and then she casted a thin layered cloak that covers her subordinates like hazmat suits around the green creature.

"Holy smokes, these guys stank as hell. Can you guys kill them faster so we dont have to be around them anymore."

Shadowform beneath them. Then eat the legs of those he gets near. Always a good option.

"I feel fine though."

Keiko shadowform beneath her comrades when she picked up another creature that moving at high speed instead. She noticed that the shadow that she followed was much smaller instead. It was a wingless pixies with. The creature has a sharp teeth and was crawling in four. The wingless pixies began to notice that there's something lurking around their shadows.

"What's all this talk of circle about?"
Move to the side to where my shots aren't blocked by an ally and shoot rectangle 7 as many times as I can.

Durg in particular move in a safest position when suddenly, the platform rises and left by himself to fight 3 enemies at once. The enemy is ready to attack durg at any point.

MAP:

PW: Plague Walker
LockJ: Lockjaw
« Last Edit: June 20, 2020, 10:42:24 pm by Mahoroty »
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7