Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 62

Author Topic: Bastard Paranormal 3 - Game over! 4 Exterminators Escaped!  (Read 63748 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Bastard Paranormal 3 - Day 1 Sounds the Alarm
« Reply #75 on: November 20, 2020, 06:49:56 pm »

I claim Human Vigilante with a natural mind shield.

I mean you could be telling the truth but vig with mind shield is about the most Exterminator fake claim you could make.

4maskwolf.
Nah, he could've said he was also a Kook.
It was tempting, ngl.
Should've all ined. I am disappointed, son. I can't respect your plays if they're not the most brazen thing you can think of.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 20, 2020, 06:51:35 pm »

I was going to sleep a night before making an opening post, but insomnia struck. Here's something to mull over:

Everyone: Show off your psychic abilities: what number am I thinking of?

Caz: What's your plan for this game?
TricMagic: What did you mean by "prove me wrong"?
4maskwolf: What information do you expect to receive from reactions to your claim?
Shakerag: True or false? Bastard games require such lopsided thinking that sobriety is necessary to not fall over.
Luckyowl: If you were scum, which player would you most like to be scumbuddies with?
webadict: I see what you're doing. I tried that strategy in the Champs, and it didn't work for me. What do you plan to do differently?
heydude6: Which player are you most afraid of?
juicebox: How are you going to deal with the bastardry of this game?
Toonyman: Why am I not asking you a question?
Mephansteras: Is this one of those games where we win by lynching the mod?

All: Who is excited?
Excitement is for people who sleep.

TricMagic, Luckyowl, heydude6, juicebox, IcyTea31: I don't know anything about any of you so tell me what I should think about you and why I should believe your own self assessment.
You should wholly ignore all of my posts so that you won't notice you've been caught before the rope is around your neck. And no, you shouldn't believe me. Belief is for when you don't know for sure. And you know all about who's town and who's scum, don't you?
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 20, 2020, 06:53:59 pm »

I mean you could be telling the truth but vig with mind shield is about the most Exterminator fake claim you could make.

4maskwolf.
It was tempting, ngl.
Should've all ined. I am disappointed, son. I can't respect your plays if they're not the most brazen thing you can think of.
With the benefit of hindsight I probably should have claimed Spirit-bond War Veteran Kook with a natural Mind Shield and Anti-Tech Field for maximum absurdity.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 20, 2020, 06:57:08 pm »

4maskwolf.
It was tempting, ngl.
With the benefit of hindsight I probably should have claimed Spirit-bond War Veteran Kook with a natural Mind Shield and Anti-Tech Field for maximum absurdity.

Still wouldn't work, the first kills will likely show why. Unless of course roles aren't going to be revealed on death.

Of a note, I am perfectly willing to claim Exterminator. The only question is, am I lying and it's just one big con-game that just so happened to be correct? If so, prove me wrong. Just know you need evidence to back your color up.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2020, 06:57:33 pm »

Sleeps.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 20, 2020, 06:57:38 pm »

This is not one of those games. But wise of you to attempt it.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 20, 2020, 07:01:16 pm »

So we won't instantly win if we lynch you, but it's a good idea to do it nevertheless? Just making sure I understood right.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • light
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #82 on: November 20, 2020, 07:04:36 pm »

It was the artist all along... (joking)
Awesome With Autism

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 20, 2020, 07:14:51 pm »

No Lynch

In case anyone hasn't guessed, this isn't a bastard mod, it's a meme game.  All eleven players are Exterminators, and if I had to guess all eleven of us have natural mind shields.  If you don't trust me and Tric both saying it, take a look at your win condition: it's the standard SK wincon rather than the typical Exterminator wincon, to prevent the game from ending immediately upon starting.

So in the spirit of meme games, I say we just no lynch tonight and see how the kills fall tomorrow.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 20, 2020, 07:23:09 pm »

Still technically around, but not for much longer.

Here is a fact. There are 3 dopps. You fakeclaimed to stick around. You could have gone another way, but you didn't. And all No Lynching does is switch to night where the 3 dopps can kill 3 of us. I'd rather you be dead today, sorry~

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 20, 2020, 07:24:04 pm »

Still technically around, but not for much longer.

Here is a fact. There are 3 dopps. You fakeclaimed to stick around. You could have gone another way, but you didn't. And all No Lynching does is switch to night where the 3 dopps can kill 3 of us. I'd rather you be dead today, sorry~
That's not how Dopps work and you know it.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 20, 2020, 07:26:16 pm »

If Dopps all have a kill action, they can either do their night kill or their own personal one. Therefore, 3 kills.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #87 on: November 20, 2020, 07:26:36 pm »

It's true we're all exterminators. There's no point in us all pretending we're not.

If only it was...

However we still got 3 dopp to kill a no lynch seems like something a dopp would say. But I also know you're just an Exterminator since you know that would've make you look like the Dopp.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 20, 2020, 07:27:25 pm »

Everybody who claimed Exterminator should also claim their tech choices.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 20, 2020, 07:30:45 pm »

If Dopps all have a kill action, they can either do their night kill or their own personal one. Therefore, 3 kills.
Under normal circumstances, you literally can't be a dopp exterminator: exterminator is a third-party alien type rather than a typical role.  If this game somehow does have a scumteam of exterminators, the fact that you know and are so insistent on it means that you, TricMagic, are part of it, because nothing provided in the Intel would indicate that there are anything but eleven serial killers in this town.

Everybody who claimed Exterminator should also claim their tech choices.
Just take the Replicator and get an anti-tech field in the small item slot, it'll make you immune to all the fancy tech choices available to everyone else and you'll only have to worry about lynch/nk.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 62