Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 62

Author Topic: Bastard Paranormal 3 - Game over! 4 Exterminators Escaped!  (Read 63760 times)

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
Re: Bastard Paranormal 3 - Truce Phase 1 will get people talking
« Reply #345 on: November 25, 2020, 08:37:12 pm »

If we all can work together we can easily find a way out of this place. But a deep fear festers inside me. A fear that one of us might be under agent working for the corp. I don't want to cause any paranoia, but it's possibility.  So we should move in unison designate a leader to guide us and investigate every room for any hints of a traitor.When we're all cleared then we can try to locate the hidden cameras destroy them and start planning out our next move from there.

We can also move in small groups, but I prefer us all travelling at once.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • light
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #346 on: November 25, 2020, 08:47:18 pm »

Roseheart is working on a map of the station.

The raw file has been sent to him, though it may take some time for them to decode the details.
Awesome With Autism

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: November 25, 2020, 09:39:56 pm »

Someone manages to work out a rough sketch of the station.

The rooms aren't quite to scale and none of the hallways are in place, but it's good enough to get a rough view of things.

As far as you are aware, you're the only living creatures here. There is the shop droid and some other maintenance bots that are keeping things running, but that's it.

A few people wander off to check on things while the Truce is in place.

Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: November 25, 2020, 09:49:09 pm »

Sigh..was hoping for all of us to work together but oh well.  *get uo from  my seat and start wandering the station alone.*

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: November 25, 2020, 10:40:06 pm »

Flavor PM from Meph about this says that basically everything has been cleaned out of the station.

No evidence of doppelganger pods.

There are no ships in the hangar.

If we all can work together we can easily find a way out of this place. But a deep fear festers inside me. A fear that one of us might be under agent working for the corp. I don't want to cause any paranoia, but it's possibility.  So we should move in unison designate a leader to guide us and investigate every room for any hints of a traitor.When we're all cleared then we can try to locate the hidden cameras destroy them and start planning out our next move from there.

Do you have any basis for thinking there's a traitor or do you have knowledge the rest of us don't have?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

juicebox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: November 25, 2020, 11:21:43 pm »

Well I tried to kill last night and got stunned. I'm going to go explore around and see what I can find

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • light
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #351 on: November 26, 2020, 12:15:46 am »

The rooms aren't quite to scale and none of the hallways are in place, but it's good enough to get a rough view of things.

ouch, my balls

I thought I wasn't a valid lynch target?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 06:33:00 am by roseheart »
Awesome With Autism

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: November 26, 2020, 02:21:24 am »

Alright Extermibros I'm going to get us out of here.

We're going to use Chekov's commercial to get the hell off this rock.

And by we, I actually mean I have been PMing with Meph to call the repair shop.

The PM says it's 500 KOR to send a repair ship, so spot me your pocket change plz

I've got 100 KOR and haven't spent it. I need 400 more.

Once the ship gets here I dunno maybe we can beg them to rescue us or just hijack it or whatever.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: November 26, 2020, 07:50:22 am »

Do you have any basis for thinking there's a traitor or do you have knowledge the rest of us don't have?

No, just a hunch. I feel like it’s only natural for us all not to kill each other during the hunt phase so there has to be something or someone to stir things up. My first guess is a possible traitor among us who is working against our interest. I would even say that they probably knew this was going to happen from the very start. But It’s just a gut theory, I have no evidence that there is a traitor. That’s why we should move all together and when the hunting phase starts we stay together to make sure no one tries to kill each other.

The PM says it's 500 KOR to send a repair ship, so spot me your pocket change plz

Once the ship gets here I dunno maybe we can beg them to rescue us or just hijack it or whatever.

I only got 50 KOR on me. I’m willing to hand it over, but how sure are you that they will show up? One thing that’s been bothering me is what is potentially keep us from escaping. I think we should first figure out the possible force that is keeping us here. Then move accordingly.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: November 26, 2020, 09:14:47 am »

Mine shaft needs a spacesuit and I left mine at my other job where I wasn't being held hostage.

Also, the maintenance droids could potentially be scrapped for parts. I checked them out and they're not super threatening.

Also, I'm gonna look for a way to revive TricMagic, so if anyone finds anything, let me know. They kinda got screwed by someone.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: November 26, 2020, 10:30:29 am »

I only got 50 KOR on me. I’m willing to hand it over, but how sure are you that they will show up? One thing that’s been bothering me is what is potentially keep us from escaping. I think we should first figure out the possible force that is keeping us here. Then move accordingly.

I have no idea whether they will even show up at all. It is, however, something we can do that isn't kill each other and something we can spend our money on that isn't tech.

So come on, everybody, pony up.

Also, Happy Thanksgiving!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: November 26, 2020, 10:33:24 am »

I have no idea whether they will even show up at all. It is, however, something we can do that isn't kill each other and something we can spend our money on that isn't tech.

So come on, everybody, pony up.

Also, Happy Thanksgiving!
Already sent it your way. I'm a little sad that Rosebot won't get their commission, though. I'm gonna go check out the Power Station.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: November 26, 2020, 12:12:24 pm »

Power Station's unfortunately got nothing useful. Anybody find anything else?

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: November 26, 2020, 12:42:44 pm »

I tried to dismantle one of the maintenance bots and it turns hostile so I stopped messing with it. >_>

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: November 26, 2020, 12:54:10 pm »

I have 300 KOR. 100 from webadict, 50 from Caz, 50 from Shakerag. Come on, don't be stingy now.

Power Station's unfortunately got nothing useful. Anybody find anything else?

The only thing potentially useful I found is that we can freely communicate with anybody outside the station. Hence, trying to talk to the repair shop from the advert we all got.

I figure, but have not tried, that since we're being broadcasted to the outside world and we can freely communicate with the outside world we can tune in to the broadcast somehow and see how we're being surveilled. No idea if that will end up being useful or not.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 62