Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 62

Author Topic: Bastard Paranormal 3 - Game over! 4 Exterminators Escaped!  (Read 63757 times)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Bastard Paranormal 3 - Truce Phase 1 will get people talking
« Reply #375 on: November 26, 2020, 09:01:08 pm »

The Truce Phase will go until ~5pm Pacific Friday.

And Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates it!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 11:47:05 pm by Mephansteras »
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • light
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #376 on: November 27, 2020, 01:22:05 am »

Cheers!
Awesome With Autism

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: November 27, 2020, 10:43:16 am »

Wasn't around much yesterday but ... I don't see anything much has changed anyway.   

I'm happy sitting on my ass and seeing this plan play out.  Unless someone needs me to do something specific?

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: November 27, 2020, 11:41:53 am »

So is hippy mode engaged?

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: November 27, 2020, 12:02:17 pm »

Just gonna check in and say that I don't really have anything to say. My bounty is for Jim Groovester, and I'm fine with keeping the pacifism going and seeing about that ship repair. Didn't take any action in the night phase, got stunned twice anyway.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #380 on: November 27, 2020, 12:44:47 pm »

All:We know who set off the first stun bomb. But who set off the second one?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: November 27, 2020, 02:11:57 pm »

All:We know who set off the first stun bomb. But who set off the second one?
No clue. It wasn't me. I was gonna nuke everyone.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: November 27, 2020, 02:13:05 pm »

I had one as partial insurance against any kind of late-game shenanigans, but I didn't use it.

My bounty is on Toonyman, for the record.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: November 27, 2020, 02:17:01 pm »

So there's a fundamental obstacle to the repair ship plan in that we need to open the shuttle bay doors for the ship to enter the station, but they can't be opened unless we hack the station.

To hack the station we need a hacking tool.

Maybe somebody already has one, but if nobody does, then we'd have to buy a Replicator to make one which is 500 KOR.

So we need to collect all our pennies, nickles, and dimes once again. Unused items can be sold back to the shop for half-price.

Or we can collect a bounty.

I had one as partial insurance against any kind of late-game shenanigans, but I didn't use it.

My bounty is on Toonyman, for the record.

Give me back my scanner if you haven't used it yet.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: November 27, 2020, 02:52:03 pm »

Which means Heydude and Juicebox have bounties on each other.

Is there enough loose change left for 500 KOR? Can we sell more than one tech in a Truce phase? We'll need to have some people sell their large tech items. Webadict seems fine with dying so I could kill him for the money without anyone needing to give tech up.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: November 27, 2020, 02:54:41 pm »

Err sorry, Heydude has a bounty in IcyTea31.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: November 27, 2020, 03:11:05 pm »

Is there enough loose change left for 500 KOR? Can we sell more than one tech in a Truce phase? We'll need to have some people sell their large tech items. Webadict seems fine with dying so I could kill him for the money without anyone needing to give tech up.
I don't think we do.  If nobody had spent any yet we could have had it, but I know some people bought small defensive items towards start of day.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: November 27, 2020, 03:20:16 pm »

Which means Heydude and Juicebox have bounties on each other.

Hmmm... I'd rather it wasn't me. I was hoping to investigate during the Hunting Phase for a spacesuit to get into the mines. Either that, or find a way to revive TricMagic. I have a feeling that the Hunting Phase is going to involve more rules changes, and that we're going to lose people whether we like it or not, so I doubt a bounty will need to be officially collected.

Basically, I'd rather we explored other options before that. Or at least have a vote on it.

I don't think we do.  If nobody had spent any yet we could have had it, but I know some people bought small defensive items towards start of day.
Several people bought 50 KOR items. Likely, they bought shields and anti-Tech. That either means some people will be fighting, or that they have the same feeling that I do.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: November 27, 2020, 03:26:16 pm »

Not everybody bought Intel so there have to be some of us out there with unclaimed and unused large items.

I'm not sure what I expected by signing up for Bastard Paranormal 3 but the point and click adventure game and barter economy simulator game I'm actually playing was definitely not it. (Not to say I'm not having a blast though.)

Hmmm... I'd rather it wasn't me.

If there was somebody who was willing to pick up the torch on all the repair ship and station hacking stuff I wouldn't mind being the bounty, but I'd prefer running down the non-violent options first.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: November 27, 2020, 03:30:08 pm »

Not everybody bought Intel so there have to be some of us out there with unclaimed and unused large items.

I'm not sure what I expected by signing up for Bastard Paranormal 3 but the point and click adventure game and barter economy simulator game I'm actually playing was definitely not it. (Not to say I'm not having a blast though.)

Hmmm... I'd rather it wasn't me.

If there was somebody who was willing to pick up the torch on all the repair ship and station hacking stuff I wouldn't mind being the bounty, but I'd prefer running down the non-violent options first.
I'd also prefer it wasn't you. The reason being that I trust you because you also gave up all 100 KOR. I do not trust anyone that did not give up 100 KOR.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 62