Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19

Author Topic: XMAS 2020 GIVEAWAY  (Read 19865 times)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: XMAS 2020 GIVEAWAY
« Reply #240 on: December 30, 2020, 04:55:28 pm »

Into the Breach is so good Hector, be sure to regale us with your adventures fighting against aliens and rage from making tactical missteps.

teoleo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: December 30, 2020, 05:13:16 pm »

So, motorbitch, teoleo and Paul (the people who don't have Rimworld yet) do you want to be removed from the Rimworld-royalty draw?

No, if I win the dlc I can buy the game...

DeKaFu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: December 30, 2020, 05:15:15 pm »

• Rimworld goes to DeKaFu

....Yes!!!
I've been interested in this for ages. Very much looking forward to whatever disasters I can inadvertently bring about and then hilariously fail to cope with.

Because I am a mortal with limited time on this plane, please go ahead and remove me from the Amazing Cultivation Simulator draw thanks to this.

Thanks again!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: December 30, 2020, 05:54:26 pm »

Into the Breach is so good Hector, be sure to regale us with your adventures fighting against aliens and rage from making tactical missteps.

Ditto on this. If I hadn't specifically wanted to diversify the offerings a bit and promote some indies that weren't already on the list, I would've put, like, three copies of Into the Breach into my giveaway pile. FTL somehow never "hit" for me but I love ItB.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: December 30, 2020, 06:07:28 pm »

Because I am a mortal with limited time on this plane, please go ahead and remove me from the Amazing Cultivation Simulator draw thanks to this.
Removed
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Detros

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: December 30, 2020, 07:07:05 pm »

I really like it also for its snack-size, or how to call it. You can do one battle at a time (or stop anytime midway), if you have just bit of spare time, and you still feel you have accomplished something. Kinda refreshing after both online multiplayer games where often time-not-playing can essentially be seen as "wasted time" and to some long RPGs and such where getting something really meaningful done can take much longer.
Beside other things, bay12forums is also the leader website in calculations of saguaro wood density.
(noted by jwoodward48df)

teoleo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: December 31, 2020, 04:24:49 am »

If in time add me for

Mount and blade ii
Pathologic 2
Amazing cultivation sim
Hades
Disco elysium

motorbitch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: December 31, 2020, 07:30:11 am »

please remove me from rimworld  dlc

Mookzen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: December 31, 2020, 11:15:04 am »

Greetings!

Just in case I can still join in on this wonderful thing:

I have read and agree to the rules.

My Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mookzen

Please add me to:

- Disco Elysium
- Hades
- Amazing Cultivation Simulator
- Pathologic 2

Thank you!

« Last Edit: December 31, 2020, 01:35:45 pm by Mookzen »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: December 31, 2020, 11:59:22 am »

Wow I totally missed this! Wanted to join (and also wondered back last Dec 1 if someone would make a thread) ._.;
Cheers everyone and please have a safe new year ahead--may you all have more to come!

Quickedit: AAH HEAVEN WILL BE MINE IS SO GOOD, just commenting from aside now seeing the lists!

Anyway here's my details just because :O
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=42689 - bay12
https://steamcommunity.com/id/tiruin/ - Steam
« Last Edit: December 31, 2020, 12:04:52 pm by Tiruin »

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: December 31, 2020, 12:23:52 pm »

Wow I totally missed this! Wanted to join (and also wondered back last Dec 1 if someone would make a thread) ._.;
Cheers everyone and please have a safe new year ahead--may you all have more to come!

Quickedit: AAH HEAVEN WILL BE MINE IS SO GOOD, just commenting from aside now seeing the lists!

Anyway here's my details just because :O
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=42689 - bay12
https://steamcommunity.com/id/tiruin/ - Steam
There's also a few orphaned games, maybe take a look at them?
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Ai Shizuka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: December 31, 2020, 12:36:17 pm »

Radsoc won the roll for Frozen Synapse. Now I'm heading out so I'll send the game probably tomorrow.

Detros

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: December 31, 2020, 01:47:35 pm »

Wow I totally missed this!
The round from 31st has not been done yet so you still may join. Hurry up, though.
Beside other things, bay12forums is also the leader website in calculations of saguaro wood density.
(noted by jwoodward48df)

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: December 31, 2020, 01:51:20 pm »

please remove me from rimworld  dlc
Please add me to:

- Disco Elysium
- Hades
- Amazing Cultivation Simulator
- Pathologic 2
Added and removed.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: December 31, 2020, 03:52:14 pm »

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061414553/

I'll sign up for

Hades
Pathologic 2
Heaven will be mine

And I'll pick up the orphaned

One Way Heroics

I'm sad I got into this so late, I totally would have donated Iconoclasts if I got into this sooner. It's a game more people need to play.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19