Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 56

Author Topic: Ventures By Moonlight | A Semi-Cooperative Dark Fantasy | Always Recruiting  (Read 33705 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Arianna Vrs Dastardly Draft Beast
I'm rather impressed she managed to shrug off two out of three Olympian strength attacks.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Since being super evasive hasn't exactly worked out, we've elected to actually post the stats of the Oathblade - it is a very good piece of gear, of course, which is why we very much have been wanting to get it into our hands rather than have a second copy of it floating around. I have further ideas on why I think it would generally be a smart move for more than just us to take the deal we'd be offering of "we hand >12 sovereigns over to one of the MAAKA orders during the auction and they give us the heart", but that would I think be more natural to actually discuss in the Discord.

ꕥMartyn's Oathbladeꕥ
Value:₹-
Stock:1
DAM | ATK | STR | AP- |

+--+--+
EffectAPP% | CHG | RE-CHG | DUR | CD | THR |
Passive:+++Mortal Span, +Melee Skill, -Mobility, -Initiative| 100%-/-----
When Half-Health:+Global DR, 8+ Ward| 100%-/--1--
On Death:Restores 50% of Mortal Span| 100%1/1Expedition---
---
Give me your trust said the King on His throne,
for I must bear the burden alone.
Trust me to lead and to judge and to rule, and no man will think you a fool.
But trust is the sound of the grave-dog's bark.
Trust is the sound of betrayal in the dark.
Trust is the sound of a soul's last breath.
Trust is the sound of death.
---
+--+~+--+

+--+~+--+

(DR cannot reduce the damage you take below 1)

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACTSell all loot. Bid 1.6 on the Bloodthorn bow

« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 06:13:29 pm by Aigre Excalibur »
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

The Bank is currently CLOSED, as flazeo25's check bounced.  They didn't actually have the money to pay back what they said they paid back, so I got less money than expected.

Flazeo and I will be having a long discussion about this.  Can I borrow someone's bladed whip?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

ACT ACT ACTSell all loot. Bid 1.6 on the Bloodthorn bow

ACTACTACT is used as a search term when I'm trawling for actions. It will not match correctly if there is whitespace in it. Last round A1S was very lucky that I caught their action despite being spelled ACTACATACT.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT is used as a search term when I'm trawling for actions. It will not match correctly if there is whitespace in it. Last round A1S was very lucky that I caught their action despite being spelled ACTACATACT.

oops. fixed.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile

Transfer $0.52 to EuchreJack (0.43 + 4 turns of 5% interest, rounding up)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

oops. fixed.

Thank you kindly, it speeds up turn processing a lot.

Speaking of, turn in 24ish hours.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@Andrea: You are banned from any lending from Jack's Blacksands Bank for the period of 6 turns.  Your attempt to defraud your expedition companions caused a borrower's bag of sovereigns to come up light, and almost completely destabilized our fine institution and the entire Haven economy.  It is only due to the fact that you are a long-standing client that your ban is temporary instead of permanent.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile

@ACTACTACT
Ebony, Mace, and Duffy return home.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT

Cancer go home

Leo depart on expedition: Haven inquisition

Spoiler: expedition manifest (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 02:25:46 pm by andrea »

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Leo depart on expedition: Haven inquisition

I of course read this as "launch the inquisition against Jack's Blacksand Bank!"
Leo: "How DARE you not lend to us?  I'm gonna bust up the place!  Eat Fire and Sword!"

Also: Consider the bank closed for today, I've no opposition to the turn being run.  Not up to doing the accounting today.  Call it a holiday, penalizing the community for one turn, or just general Haven apathy.  Should lead to more funds and interest to lend out next turn.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: Haven Inquisition Expedition
The following signatories agree to an expedition into the Antiquarian Manor. The terms of the agreement are as follows:

1)The signatories commit to operating in good faith. Betrayal, negligence in hunter equipment or manifest, or other acts which may Intentionally cause harm or damages to the other signatories are acts of bad faith.
2) If an order is found to have acted in bad faith, they agree to pay for such damages caused, including equipment and hunter replacement.
3) The loot distribution is as follows:
A) Each hunter provided entitles each participating signatory to 30% of the loot.
B) Roboson gains an additional 10% of the loot value for providing the Antiquarian Map.
C) Iridium agrees to transfer 10% of their loot value to Roboson in exchange for providing equipment. The equipment is 1 Serrated Axe, 1 Double Pistol, and 1 Frangible armor. All are to be returned to Roboson upon the completion of the expedition.
D) The loot will be split as evenly as possibly when possible, and when impossible, the preferences of signatories and value of the loot shall be used to negotiate any remaining loot which cannot be split evenly.

All Agreed'

Roboson, Robocorp

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The following signatories agree to an expedition into the Antiquarian Manor. The terms of the agreement are as follows:

1)The signatories commit to operating in good faith. Betrayal, negligence in hunter equipment or manifest, or other acts which may Intentionally cause harm or damages to the other signatories are acts of bad faith.
2) If an order is found to have acted in bad faith, they agree to pay for such damages caused, including equipment and hunter replacement.
A) Each hunter provided entitles each participating signatory to 30% of the loot.
B) Roboson gains an additional 10% of the loot value for providing the Antiquarian Map.
C) Iridium agrees to transfer 10% of their loot value to Roboson in exchange for providing equipment. The equipment is 1 Serrated Axe, 1 Double Pistol, and 1 Frangible armor. All are to be returned to Roboson upon the completion of the expedition.
D) The loot will be split as evenly as possibly when possible, and when impossible, the preferences of signatories and value of the loot shall be used to negotiate any remaining loot which cannot be split evenly.

All Agreed'

Roboson, Robocorp
Master Carcarias, League of Unaligned Practicioners

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Clarified loot distribution.

C) Iridium agrees to transfer 10% of their loot value to Roboson in exchange for providing equipment. The equipment is 1 Serrated Axe, 1 Double Pistol, and 1 Frangible armor. All are to be returned to Roboson upon the completion of the expedition. The final breakdown of loot distribution is: Roboson (50%), Andrea (30%), Iridium (20%).

All Agreed'

Roboson, Robocorp
Master Carcarias, League of Unaligned Practicioners
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 56