Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 51

Author Topic: Roguelike Mafia 7 - The Fall [Game over]  (Read 43371 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Roguelike Mafia 7 - The Crypts of the Eastern Monastery [Day 1]
« Reply #405 on: June 01, 2021, 06:34:30 pm »

My world was Web/Blue, but Web is very willing to vote Blue so something is wrong there.

Nobody giving credit for Blue for going after Jim, whom nobody seems interested in lynching, versus jumping onto NQT or prefuzek, and possibly surviving?
For shame.
This is a fair point.

Web throws shade on me and NQT if Blue flips town, then says FoU is the most likely partner if Blue flips scum:
This is either a really blatant save by mafia!ToonyMan to help mafia!NQT or the NQT wagon is a mislynch.(maybe)
They can't all three be scum.
BluarianKnight. This is like my third pick, so it's probably right. And if not, NQT or ToonyMan dies Tomorrow.
I would like to point out if BK is scum, their partner is probably FoU. TricMagic doesn't fit, and everyone else shifted the train onto BK.
Which is it?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: June 01, 2021, 06:35:45 pm »

Blue is not afraid to discuss Serial Killers.  Would Scum risk discussing SKs?
Yes they would. In fact, mafia would love to hunt for SKs instead.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: June 01, 2021, 06:38:08 pm »

The fact you aren't sitting on me is interesting..
Fuck it - Webadict.
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: June 01, 2021, 06:38:18 pm »

Web throws shade on me and NQT if Blue flips town, then says FoU is the most likely partner if Blue flips scum:
This is either a really blatant save by mafia!ToonyMan to help mafia!NQT or the NQT wagon is a mislynch.(maybe)
They can't all three be scum.
BluarianKnight. This is like my third pick, so it's probably right. And if not, NQT or ToonyMan dies Tomorrow.
I would like to point out if BK is scum, their partner is probably FoU. TricMagic doesn't fit, and everyone else shifted the train onto BK.
Which is it?
That doesn't actually make sense does it, whoops. I just mean Web feels pretty chain-lynchy here which is lazy.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: June 01, 2021, 06:39:52 pm »

Lmao, you guys are really fucking stupid. I'm okay with it, vote me out.

Anyway, when I fucking obviously flip Town, please launch ToonyMan for being incredibly bad.

webadict

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: June 01, 2021, 06:40:23 pm »

The fact you aren't sitting on me is interesting..
Fuck it - Webadict.
You're around to vote Web, but not answer my question towards you?

Anyway, when I fucking obviously flip Town, please launch ToonyMan for being incredibly bad.

webadict
lol

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: June 01, 2021, 06:43:03 pm »

@ToonyMan: I'm afraid you can't get both me and Tric to vote anyone together in this game.  If Tric votes someone, he unvotes them when I vote them.  You'll need to convince another player to vote Web in order for it to "stick".

webadict

Nevermind I guess...

UNVOTE

Vote Webadict

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: June 01, 2021, 06:43:37 pm »

I honestly have got other shit to do, so if everyone's gonna suspect me, I don't really have time to deal with it, and we're gonna play merry-go-launch anyway, so let's just fucking end the day, hoooooooooooooly shit.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: June 01, 2021, 06:45:30 pm »

Feels like a bluff, Web isn't dumb enough to thunderdome me if he's town since he can probably tell I'm town and this would ruin town's chances of winning the game. In other words, this only makes sense for mafia!Web to say since he knows I'm town and wants me to back off of him.

Do you think my vote is going to stick on you Web? You probably feel like it isn't which is why you're self-voting.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: June 01, 2021, 06:49:57 pm »

@FallacyofUrist: I'm getting really confused by all this, any chance you might be able weigh in? I'd hate to lynch the wrong person.  I mean, Web's self-defeatist attitude sounds like a scum play, but Blue and ToonyMan seem like an realistic scumteam.  Please help.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: June 01, 2021, 06:50:24 pm »

Feels like a bluff, Web isn't dumb enough to thunderdome me if he's town since he can probably tell I'm town and this would ruin town's chances of winning the game. In other words, this only makes sense for mafia!Web to say since he knows I'm town and wants me to back off of him.

Do you think my vote is going to stick on you Web? You probably feel like it isn't which is why you're self-voting.
I'll take Things ToonyMan Can't Read for $600.

The point is it doesn't really matter. I am busy, and this day has taken way too much time, and if we fucking vote literally anyone, it's gonna be more useful than playing the ToonyMan poke game.

You're going to either figure out I'm Town and try to steer the vote away from me, or you're gonna double down. And if you flip me, I'm calling for your head, because you have been jumping around too much.

Is this me Bluffing? Nah, I have thiiiiiings to dooooooooo. Also, I am a Paladin, lol.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: June 01, 2021, 06:51:22 pm »

webadict

This is hilarious but premature. Day roughly ends in 2.5ish hours I think.

I don't even want to vote you, why are you giving up?

I honestly have got other shit to do, so if everyone's gonna suspect me, I don't really have time to deal with it, and we're gonna play merry-go-launch anyway, so let's just fucking end the day, hoooooooooooooly shit.

Alright, fair enough. The end of day lottery of who the wagon steers onto is kind of stupid.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: June 01, 2021, 06:53:03 pm »

You could just switch back to NQT Webadict, I have little clue why you decided to play this game of lying and truthbreaking.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: June 01, 2021, 06:55:09 pm »

Vote Count:

EuchreJack:
notquitethere:
TricMagic:
prefuzek:
BluarianKnight: prefuzek, Jim Groovester, notquitethere
webadict: ToonyMan, BluarianKnight, webadict, EuchreJack, TricMagic
FallacyofUrist:
Jim Groovester:
ToonyMan:

Not Voting: FallacyofUrist

Day 1 will last until Tuesday, 6/1 at 9 PM EDT, ~65 minutes from this post.

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: June 01, 2021, 07:00:38 pm »

I'll take Things ToonyMan Can't Read for $600.

The point is it doesn't really matter. I am busy, and this day has taken way too much time, and if we fucking vote literally anyone, it's gonna be more useful than playing the ToonyMan poke game.

You're going to either figure out I'm Town and try to steer the vote away from me, or you're gonna double down. And if you flip me, I'm calling for your head, because you have been jumping around too much.

Is this me Bluffing? Nah, I have thiiiiiings to dooooooooo. Also, I am a Paladin, lol.
Why would you invest so much into this game only to go out in self-destruction?

I don't get it.

If you were busy you wouldn't even have played as much as you have so far.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 51