Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 153

Author Topic: Mostly Vanilla Mafia 3 (Game Over): Lessons Of Mob Mentality  (Read 94475 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Mostly Vanilla Mafia 3 (R3, Day 2): We Are Left With Our Ashes
« Reply #870 on: October 22, 2021, 08:31:04 am »

Hey man, if we believe Tric (which I do) then Vector/Max is the mafia team or they're cleared.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: October 22, 2021, 08:32:36 am »

Lololol
Ye seasick scallion, I still think yer a lyin' landlubber!

I just can't prove it.
I love how you think I'm full of shit but won't vote me without hard evidence.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: October 22, 2021, 08:55:28 am »

Lololol
Ye seasick scallion, I still think yer a lyin' landlubber!

I just can't prove it.
I love how you think I'm full of shit but won't vote me without hard evidence.
I can accept that yer as slipp'ry as ambergris, and wait fer .e crew to give their reports, yaaaarrrr.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: October 22, 2021, 09:30:58 am »

So, if I accept Tric is Town, which is very likely, then the Mafia team is either Vector and Maximum Spin OR ToonyMan and one of TricMagic/NJW2000/Roden. Technically, Tric can be Mafia with pretty much anyone, but that's a tough pill to swallow.

If Vector/MS, then either MS did the kill and got blocked, or Vector did the kill and targeted me (They wouldn't do that, would they??? :()

If ToonyMan is Mafia, then... A lot of factors are unsure.
If Roden is Mafia, then who the fuck is their partner?? It has to be ToonyMan... or like, maybe NJW2000??

We could vote out one of Vector or Max to test them and then go into tomorrow. Max hasn't claimed, so that lends credit to them being scum, and Vector's lack of presence is also scummy. Additionally, me being attacked would make sense from their perspective because I soft-claimed to Vector yesterday, and they would've picked up on that, so their goal was to kill the Captain and remove all the power from Town.

I'm pretty sure that's what happened... Which would be really unfortunate if true, for so many reasons.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mostly Vanilla Mafia 3 (R3, Day 1): March of the Gladiators
« Reply #874 on: October 22, 2021, 09:41:26 am »

you'd invent a new type of ice cream made of half soy and half oat dairy-substitute.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: October 22, 2021, 09:57:25 am »

Thanks for the insight Web, you're town in my book right there with ol' Roden and Tric.

I really do think Tric just straight up caught the mafia team which is fucking hilarious, so I'll vote Maximum Spin.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: October 22, 2021, 11:35:55 am »

Interesting.

I happen to be a commuter. I didn't do anything in the night, nor did I receive anything, unless some weird flavour about sitting in a room with chips and a book was supposed to indicate something. I am not entirely sure how this resolves the webadict-centred action web.

Vector/TMag is a highly plausible scum pairing - Vector knows TM's play well enough to coach him. This could, therefore, be a plan to appear to clear Vector by getting me lynched, since they would know I am town. This would be easy enough to pull off that it's an extremely sensible plan.

I am going to hold back on voting until I hear more results from people.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: October 22, 2021, 11:44:10 am »

Interesting.

I happen to be a commuter. I didn't do anything in the night, nor did I receive anything, unless some weird flavour about sitting in a room with chips and a book was supposed to indicate something. I am not entirely sure how this resolves the webadict-centred action web.

Vector/TMag is a highly plausible scum pairing - Vector knows TM's play well enough to coach him. This could, therefore, be a plan to appear to clear Vector by getting me lynched, since they would know I am town. This would be easy enough to pull off that it's an extremely sensible plan.

I am going to hold back on voting until I hear more results from people.
MaxSpin, there isn't any reason for you to be a commuter, since that would mean actions should fail against you. Yet I recieved your alignment check with vector. Put simply, the team can't be Vector/? unless you yourself are the teammate with them. If you believed me to be lying, the obvious thing would be to vote me. But that would out you in an instant, wouldn't it? 

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: October 22, 2021, 12:31:58 pm »

Max, you have to frame Tric if you are Mafia. If Tric is Mafia, they are currently framing you with a claim that can't be. You have to go after Tric.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: October 22, 2021, 12:36:14 pm »

Let me just say that a three-mafia team wouldn't necessarily be unbalanced in a game of 8, especially if mafia don't always have an available kill, or if the kill could be meddled with by a town party such as a captain. It is worth remembering who said it wasn't possible. I am neither convinced that it is nor convinced that it isn't.

Damn it, I really want to say more but I think I should wait to hear from the rest of you.

Max, you have to frame Tric if you are Mafia. If Tric is Mafia, they are currently framing you with a claim that can't be. You have to go after Tric.
I don't have to do anything. I do what I want. Right now I actually do want to lynch Tric, since from my perspective that would either catch mafia or clear Vector, but hearing more from those who haven't spoken or haven't claimed is more important because it could change my mind.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: October 22, 2021, 12:38:26 pm »

By the way, if I survive the day and anyone wants to test my claim, I'm more than happy to.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: October 22, 2021, 12:45:10 pm »

By my very nature I was the one who tested it. It's false. And a 3 mafia team in a game of 8 means Mylo on Day 1. Give it up Max.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: October 22, 2021, 12:47:45 pm »

How does Vector coach Tric when Vector has been away a lot of the game?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: October 22, 2021, 12:48:01 pm »

I don't know why you're being combative with me. I am literally letting you know your best course of action, and I am giving you room to explain. I am actually being quite helpful because you are in control of your destiny, whether you believe it or not.

You can't go after anyone else except me, and if you do that, you will lose. I feel like saying that makes you think you should test it, but you shouldn't.

Convince me that TricMagic is Mafia. I am going to point out the holes as best I can. If you can make an air-tight case, I will vote TricMagic. That's a promise.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: October 22, 2021, 12:48:45 pm »

How does Vector coach Tric when Vector has been away a lot of the game?
Has Vector been away a lot of the game?

Indeed, in the past, Vector not appearing present in the thread has been a scumtell.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 153