Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 153

Author Topic: Mostly Vanilla Mafia 3 (Game Over): Lessons Of Mob Mentality  (Read 94402 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I could make a logical guess what prime does. Mafia can likely prime a player each night and then kill every primed player at once when they set it off. Mafia can't target themselves or their partners generally so if nobody claims the prime then Vector should be town.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

NJW is telling the truth. I used Prodigious Study on Vector, in an attempt to both show I was busy not murdering people and also in an attempt to see if I could be Vector's backup.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm also gonna reverse course here and say that NJW is also probably Town. Worst case scenario is Voyuer Arsonist, but that is wild, yo.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, NJW, Arsonist is the scum that primes their rarget and then ignits afterward.

I figured Vector had something that allowed them to see poison status, and that they'd also be poisoned, but I got nothing, so unfortunately, Vector has no investigative abilities.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, and ToonyMan, because they are probably scum.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Nope. You wouldn't read me or Tric this badly as town. This is just like your Matrix6 mafia play before you blew up and quit.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nope. You wouldn't read me or Tric this badly as town. This is just like your Matrix6 mafia play before you blew up and quit.
Yep, a guy with Investigation copying abilities is fucking scum, you got me.

Wanna try again? What did you do last Night?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I want Web or NJW dead today so this aligns with my interests at least.

Webadict

Yep, a guy with Investigation copying abilities is fucking scum, you got me.

Wanna try again? What did you do last Night?
I did nothing and nothing happened to me.

I don't have a night action. I'm a vengeful townie, if I'm lynched during the day I can choose to kill one player. I will be targeting Web if I'm lynched, still want to go?

I don't want to be wrong again if you're both town, but D1 doesn't make sense to me if both of you and Tric are all town. Tric should have been mafia. Can you explain your D1 behavior with regards to me please?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I will admit that I did blindly push Tric off a bridge Yesterday, but I really wanted them to claim, and then I would've fucked myself on NJW anyway, so that's sort of how it goes, ain't it? Buuuuuuut, I reeeeally didn't want to have Tric in the endgame, so I'm sorry that I'm not sorry for voting Tric, but I would've done it again.

Vector is cleared by virtue of being primed.
NJW2000 is cleared by virtue knowing my action and target.

So I am really gonna be looking at you, Maximum Spin, EuchreJack, and Roden. However, Roden is semi-clear on virtue of having claimed, and I don't really wanna vote EuchreJack or Maximum Spin yet, because you are here without an action ready to claim.

Ninja: Fucking doubt it.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I'm fine with this since you die either way. It's a win-win since I do feel pretty confident you're full of shit.

The question is who your partner is. I'm quite certain this setup is two mafia. I want to spend today to at least determine the most likely possibilities since I want to help before becoming confirmed town if I'm lynched.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Omfg, you're waiting to vote one of me or NJW??? That's messed up, bro. NJW just claimed a pretty pro-Town ability if you ask me, so wanting to vote him out is some seriously scummy shit. Should update them rwads for the new age. Your better bet is to find the scum in the other three, because both of us couldn't have primed unless we're both scum, or I lied and someone else did the Prodigious Study.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Why did you decide to not interact with me on D1?

Why did you defend me as a 100% confident town read on D1?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, my behavior D1? I just thought it'd be funny, lolol.

That's it. I was hoping you'd be Town, and it'd be funnier, but I guess we can't always get what we want. If you are Town, you need to find the primer, because you're the biggest suspect atm. Shooting me or NJW would be seriously anti-Town, and I know you know that, unless you can prove I am lying. NJW being scum relies a lot on me being scum, unless they're Multitasker.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Prime should be a factional ability, which means a partner did it or mafia have multitasking like I did last round. FoU wanted mafia to be stronger this time so they should be better than what I had at least.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

If mafia can mask their primer they will want to push for a lynch today on someone with "no alibi" kind of like with Max last round. They will yell and howl and point fingers with no rational thought as innocent townies are made targets during the day.

I will consider the most likely primer today as people post, but I'm not fully falling into mechanical bullshit unless it's coming out of a confirmed town's mouth.
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 153