Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 85

Author Topic: FEF: Demon Soul Saga IC Thread: Chapter 3: Hunt for the Eighth God  (Read 62637 times)

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Demon Soul Saga IC Thread: Chapter 2: White Fields / Temple Garden
« Reply #600 on: February 03, 2022, 05:23:09 pm »

"I didn't say you think of me as a villain, I said that you think all my issues stem from seeing myself as the villain." Mori replied, "And you're not exactly doing anything to challenge that thought. Trust me, the kinds of things Fantomas really harps on are things I don't want to talk about. And as for trying something new, he's the manifestation of my subconscious, I'm pretty sure he knows any new plan I think of before I do."

With that, Mori stood up and stretched like a cat.

"Anyway, this conversation has been negatively helpful, as I feel worse about this situation than I did before, but I feel the only way to avoid having to talk more is to go be with people where you'll be unwilling to ask me personal questions."

With that he stepped in the door.

"Hello. How has cooking progressed in my absence?"
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: February 06, 2022, 04:26:33 pm »

Sakurajima Team
Akihiko just shrugs at Mori.
"You're the one who just had a personal breakdown in public. But fine, your way."
He walks in behind him, and indeed, cooking is....proceeding at a healthy pace. Everyone else in the room is, however, still staring at Mori and Akihiko in silence.

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: February 08, 2022, 03:44:18 am »

"Uh huh. You know me so well, think about it. What exactly could I ask from him? Or would I even ask from him? I'm not exactly into classical music, so it's not like I'll be asking him for a backstage pass. All I'm asking to do is help, sheesh."
"If someone wants to help, why are we arguing against that? If he doesn't help we'll just remember that in the future, right?"
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: February 10, 2022, 03:09:36 pm »

While the lively discussion happened outside, Yui proceeded to take care of the cooking and explain things to Kanna on the side. The years of having managed a household definitely showed, even if she was more experienced about the cooking aspect than the explanation aspect.

When Akihiko and Mori returned, Yui looked at the two for a moment, unsure what to say at first. Her hesitation waned quickly though.

"Welcome back, Sawatari-san."

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: February 12, 2022, 09:55:58 am »

"Thank you, Aiuchi." Mori replied, ”Good to see you all were productive in my absence.”

He sat down on a nearby chair and pulled out his phone.

”Now then, as my part is done and the theatre room is still infected, I suppose I’ll just sit around for a bit.”
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: February 13, 2022, 12:13:43 am »

"If someone wants to help, why are we arguing against that? If he doesn't help we'll just remember that in the future, right?"

"Because something about him is putting me on edge, and that takes a lot."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: February 14, 2022, 08:24:36 am »

”Now then, as my part is done and the theatre room is still infected, I suppose I’ll just sit around for a bit.”
"Of course, of course, you're free to do that..."
"... but, just in case sitting around becomes boring for you... You're always welcome to stand by our sides and assist us."

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: February 16, 2022, 11:54:44 pm »

"A." Mori replied, ”Cooking is peasant work.”

He paused for a bit before continuing, as if unsure how much exactly he wanted to say.

”B... if I were to attempt to teach someone to cook, I'd likely only cause further difficulty for the unfortunate student.”

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: February 17, 2022, 02:38:43 pm »

"Well, I guess I know someone who won't get special occasion bentos from me!"

Her quick burst of irritation dissipated just as fast though.

"... Plus, I'm teaching a bit of cooking right now anyway. You're free to assist according to my instructions, or to simply listen."

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: February 17, 2022, 03:10:23 pm »

"Why would you ever have given me bentos in the first place?" Mori questioned, "Anyway, perhaps I'll listen, but as I stated, better I not attempt to assist."
« Last Edit: February 17, 2022, 03:11:59 pm by Smoke Mirrors »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: February 20, 2022, 12:26:24 pm »

Sakurajima Team
The afternoon proceeds as planned.

After a while, Kanna stretches her arms.
"The pain in the back of my neck, at least, is gone. So that's good."
Akihiko immediately glances at Yui and Mori.

Tadano/Miyazono Team
As the discussion around Sugiura continues, Mildred clocks something.

Specifically, students gathering around. The kind of circle that usually indicates a fight.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: February 20, 2022, 12:40:52 pm »

"Fuck fuck shit fuck crap holy fucking crappy shit..." went the extensive string of expletives through Mori's head at Sakurajima's statement.

"A pain in your neck, you say?" Mori asked, calmly and rationally, "Could you please tell us more about it? I ask as I had a sharp, cold pain in my neck the other day after speaking to you and Miyazono and I want to know if it's the same thing. I'd hate to think something's going around campus."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: February 20, 2022, 06:40:59 pm »

Mildred held a finger up to the others to indicate they should wait.

"...I'll be right back."

She made her way near ringside and tried to assess the situation, figure out what was going on.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: February 22, 2022, 03:15:09 pm »

Sakurajima Team
Kanna tilts her head at Mori.
"Huh? Oh, yeah, it was the same thing. I had the doctor look at it this morning and he said nothing was wrong. Happened yesterday."

Tsukasa looks concerned.
"When?"
"I dunno. I was getting Otoya to play and....I dunno, both of us suddenly felt something. I figured it was nothing."

Akihiko clearly mouths "Oh shit".

Tadano/Miyazono Team
Meanwhile, Mildred sees what appears to be, pushing her way through ringside....

...a student rounding on Tadano, taller than him and blocking his way out. You recognise him as Daiya Kaneko, co-captain of the football team and one of Akihiko's attackers. Or, he would have been, had Mildred not put him through a garbage bin.
"Who the hell do you think you are?"
"Huh? What do you mean, Kaneko? Why are you-"
"You honestly think someone like Koga would go for you? Get real."
"K-Koga? W-wait. Don't make this about her! What are you-"

Daiya produced an envelope suddenly.
"Oh? This isn't a love letter to her, then? Shall I read it out? Maybe we'll see what she has to say."
"W-what?! No! Give it back!"
"Everyone's little brother....get real. This is reality."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: February 22, 2022, 03:21:43 pm »

Mildred immediately stepped between the two and shoved Daiya back.

"And who are you to decide things for Koga? Huh, garbage boy? Yeah, I remember you and your cowards. What's your deal this time? Trying to pick on someone smaller than you because you think you might could win this fight?"

"If you're such a big strong man, then come on. Try me if you want. You couldn't take me with a gang at your back and you sure as hell can't take me on your own."
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 85