Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Thank you for playing Minimalism and Milk!

Milk
- 16 (45.7%)
Cookies
- 19 (54.3%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk  (Read 214944 times)

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 35)-In conclusion.
« Reply #840 on: June 21, 2017, 07:43:17 am »

I could meet my ancestors.
I'm not sure if the ******* family ever axtually held land in medieval times, or in celtic times, or ever, but it would be cool to fond out how powerful my family has been over the years.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: June 21, 2017, 07:56:29 am »

Can I play as an ultimate Courier 6 from Fallout: New Vegas? By "ultimate" I mean 10 in each SPECIAL attribute, 100 in each skill, and also carrying every weapon in the game in a wormhole, which located in his/her butthole? Y'know, Imic messed up space-time continuum so bad, that the people from fictional universes got sucked into Medieval Milkverse.

Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: June 21, 2017, 08:03:51 am »

that the people from fictional universes.

What do you call Warhamner 40k?
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I知 running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: June 21, 2017, 08:06:36 am »

that the people from fictional universes.

What do you call Warhamner 40k?

Sorry, I already forgot that I played WH40K character, even if he's from the games, not tabletop...
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: June 21, 2017, 08:47:41 am »

So EP, it looks like everyone is looking forward to a chapter 2.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I知 running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: June 21, 2017, 10:02:02 am »

Mongol-Girrafian alliance. Let's do this.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: June 21, 2017, 10:53:43 am »

It is finished (unless that paradox roll works out (and the ensuing time-breakage causes M&M 2?)).

Well, that was a great game.

Also, really, Smoke Mirrors, you read my secret spoilered action? Creating a Mary Sue-ish character was understandable (because this is a minimalist game and I think we all did a little bit of that), but that's just low (and this is coming from a guy that tried to destroy the universe and (in different games) created/used the Manipulator).

~It's the end of the timeline as we know it...~
~And I'm feelin' fiiiiiiine...~
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 10:58:51 am by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: June 21, 2017, 10:56:54 am »

roll for paradox
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: June 21, 2017, 11:02:20 am »

It is finished (unless that paradox roll works out (and the ensuing time-breakage causes M&M 2?)).

Well, that was a great game.

Also, really, Smoke Mirrors, you read my secret spoilered action? Creating a Mary Sue-ish character was understandable (because this is a minimalist game and I think we all did a little bit of that), but that's just low (and this is coming from a guy that tried to destroy the universe and (in different games) created/used the Manipulator).

~It's the end of the timeline as we know it...~
~And I'm feelin' fiiiiiiine...~

Sorry for looking at your action, I felt bad the moment the turn was posted, but how was I a Mary Sue, for one thing Nephelem are real things, and they are powerful, for another, I failed as much as anyone else, and another, we never learned who won the duel.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 11:04:37 am by Smoke Mirrors »

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: June 21, 2017, 11:05:08 am »

wait what duel?
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 34)-IMPACT
« Reply #850 on: June 21, 2017, 11:19:14 am »

It's time to D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL!
wait what duel?

That one. And now I'm sad that I'm going to be known as the guy who looked at the secret action.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: June 21, 2017, 11:25:29 am »

First, I'm very glad everyone enjoyed this so much. However, it is over, I won't run a Round 2. I've got some other things I'd like to get back to. If someone else wants to run a sequel, then go ahead.

We've got enough votes for the Hall of Fame. If nobody else has a description, mind if I suggest the Rethi quote in Mallos' signature?

"So let me get this straight - The forces of chaos have joined forces with a goat completely human evil milk deity thing to fight myself and the God-Emperor of whatever, the harbringer of the apocalypse is proposing an offer to me, everyone is in the process of being enthralled by the power of Black Ukelele Metal, and the avatar of the Devil is fighting everyone?"
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 11:34:48 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: June 21, 2017, 11:36:22 am »

First, I'm very glad everyone enjoyed this so much. However, it is over, I won't run a Round 2. I've got some other things I'd like to get back to. If someone wants to run a sequel, then go ahead.

We've got enough votes for the Hall of Fame. If nobody else has a description, mind if I suggest the Rethi quote in Mallos' signature?

"So let me get this straight - The forces of chaos have joined forces with a goat completely human evil milk deity thing to fight myself and the God-Emperor of whatever, the harbringer of the apocalypse is proposing an offer to me, everyone is in the process of being enthralled by the power of Black Ukelele Metal, and the avatar of the Devil is fighting everyone?"

Thanks EP, I might write a description, but if I don't or if he it isn't good, then we should go with the above quote. I would run chapter two, but I have very little free time, anyone else willing and able.

Sigged :).
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 11:43:53 am by Smoke Mirrors »

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: June 21, 2017, 05:28:15 pm »

This was an amazing RTD

Thank you, EP, for teaching me what makes a perfect experience
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: June 21, 2017, 06:32:41 pm »

Thanks for running this game, I enjoyed playing in it and consider the ending literally perfect.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58