Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 85

Author Topic: FEF: Demon Soul Saga IC Thread: Chapter 3: Hunt for the Eighth God  (Read 63174 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Demon Soul Saga IC Thread: Chapter 2: White Fields / Temple Garden
« Reply #855 on: July 07, 2022, 12:42:40 pm »

"You might not, but other people do. Just saying."

They reached Tsukasa's stop.

"All right, if I get anything concrete I'll ask Kasuga to send it your way too."

After the two parted, her phone beeped, and she took it out of her back pocket.

I think it ain't Sugiura. I know he comes off as a slimy little scuzzball but we saw him after the fight with whoever this other dude is. I don't know the other three that well, but I could always look into them if you want.

After the second beep.

You ain't got to apologize about a thing. I want this dude caught as much as you do. Not sure what we're going to do with him once we got him, though, but I'm sure you'll figure it out. You're the brains in this team after all. You just point me to any heads you need busting.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2022, 12:45:16 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: July 09, 2022, 08:30:32 am »

Mildred
Can't rule out Sugiura yet. With that illusion crap that Kaijin pulled, could be anybody. But just because he's a slimeball doesn't mean he's our guy, either. Only the facts will determine his guilt. That's what my sensei taught me. After kicking my ass a few hundred times.

Then after a bit.

I did mean it when I said I needed you back there, Honda. There's time for brains. And there's time for beating the bad guy's face in. I might be your brains, but Saya's my brains. Long as you and Saya believe in me and back me up, I can do anything.

Mori
Otoya-kun? He was fine. Said he had a small headache, but the doctors checked him out and he's sleeping now. The doctors did say something about my....well, it was a little much to explain, something about fluid levels, but I'm....apparently getting better now from what I'm sick with. If it continues at this rate, the doctors said I might not even need to come in anymore. So I have you guys to thank for healing me while I was unconscious! ^__^

Also, no, I don't remember a thing after I passed out.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: July 09, 2022, 10:27:49 am »

If it's illusion stuff you're worried about we already know one guy who isn't in touch with reality that can turn into other people. Just saying. Anyway, you'll figure it out, and I'll be there to help. That's a promise.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: July 09, 2022, 11:02:04 am »

Gut tells me it's not Sawatari. He's got issues, but I don't think turning people into Akuma is one of them.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: July 09, 2022, 11:26:24 am »

If you say so, but I'm going to be keeping an eye on him whenever he's around. Dude's less stable than a two-legged chair. Anyway, I just got done talking with Tsukasa. He doesn't know anything we don't and asked to be kept in the loop. Kept quiet about who Scathach is but I bet she's a classmate of his.

She paused for a second.

...Dude said we aren't 'normal' anymore. You been noticing anything weird? Being faster, stronger, or whatever?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: July 09, 2022, 11:34:51 am »

Now that you mentioned it, yeah, I have. I get tired a lot less easy lately, and I feel like I'm hitting harder in my spars at the dojo. Sensei even asked me if I'd been working out lately. Did Kazami-senpai say anything about that?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: July 09, 2022, 11:44:05 am »

Yeah, he did. Stronger, faster, tougher than normal humans, get over injuries faster, and we're not going to be sick anymore either, if I understood right. I get the impression he tried to do something with this to help Majima but sounds like it didn't work. Not sure if that's helpful at all but I figured since I got this info I should pass it on to you.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: July 09, 2022, 11:57:15 am »

As Mori read the last lines of the first text his breath hitched in his throat. His mouth stood open as his eyes widened.

"D-do you.... does that...

Does that mean you're recovering? You're cured? You're going to be fine from now on?
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #863 on: July 09, 2022, 02:01:33 pm »

"Just takin' a walk to clear my head after today. Happened to walk over here, figured I'd take the long way home." She was well aware she wasn't covering her actual reason very well, but Akari Shiro wasn't about to admit that she needed to talk to someone about her esteemed father.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: July 10, 2022, 08:45:09 am »

Mildred
Sounds like he tried to do what Sawatari tried; use his Kaijin magic to heal Majima. I figured. Otherwise you'd get more news reports about people whose Kaijin relatives started healing them. Yeah. I'll need time to consider some of this information. I'll need to thank you and Kazami-senpai, too.

Mori
Well, the doctors aren't sure yet, but it seems like it. They do want to keep me overnight to do some more tests though :(

Then.

You're not crying for joy there, are you?

Shiro
Jin nodded.
"Yeah. The little guy must've really struck a nerve. If that's okay to comment on."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #865 on: July 10, 2022, 09:32:09 am »

Shiro

"Yeah, you could say that." Her lips pressed together for a moment, debating her next words internally. "Let's just say I've had more than my share of experience with manipulative controlling bastards. I can't stand 'em and I hate it especially when they act like you're just doin' what they want."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: July 10, 2022, 02:08:36 pm »

Also laughing, cheering, and I kind of feel like I'm gonna vomit for some reason, but I'm alone in the room so it's not a problem.

Mori had actually stood up in the room and started cheering like a lunatic at the news. It was the first unambiguously good thing that had happened all week and probably the best news he'd had since he was 8, so if anyone thought he was acting weird they could go fuck themselves.

"Suck on that, you masked son of a bitch!" he shouted at the air, "This is the only miracle I need!"

Once he'd calmed down, and his throat hurt too much too keep cheering, he remembered that he did kind of have something he needed to ask.

Hey, sorry to bother you with this when you probably just want to be calming down after the morning, but it's important to ask. Did you have any contact with anyone unusual last night or any other idea of when you may have been implanted with the akuma seed?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2022, 02:10:36 pm by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: July 13, 2022, 03:54:18 am »

Mori
Nobody out of the ordinary. Just a bunch of students visiting friends or teachers or other students doing club activities honestly.
See Sawatari? You can smile honestly!

Shiro
"You and me both. My old man was like that to my mom and I. Bastard."
Jin takes out a bottle of melon soda. Before he opens his, he brings out another bottle offering it to Shiro. Regardless of their answer, he uncaps his and takes a swig.
"It's always movin' the damn goalposts or actin' like you know what they need better than they do."

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: July 13, 2022, 09:09:30 am »

Regardless of suspicion, can you provide me a list of everyone you interacted with last night? It’s of vital importance that any possible suspect be investigated in order to aid in preventing any future harm.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: July 13, 2022, 06:50:16 pm »

Last night? Uh....well, I was at the hospital, and I don't think the doctors did it....the only people I saw last night aside from them were my parents, Otoya and Ri-kun.
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 85