Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Wiki-Warfare: Valhalla (INACTIVE)  (Read 8289 times)

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki-Warfare: Valhalla (Currently Recruiting!)
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2022, 12:14:01 pm »

Use my acrobatic skills to try to find a guardian stone and to dodge any attack sent to me. If any said attacks happen, dodge and throw a throwing knife at them.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2022, 12:38:01 pm »

Use my stand on everyone! Then leave, if possible to maintain the stand and exit simultaneously, heading toward any bodies of water nearby.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2022, 01:34:27 pm »

ptw
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2022, 02:02:47 pm »

ptw

\o/
If you'd ever like to join in, let me know!
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2022, 02:33:18 pm »

You know what, yeah. Put me in, coach!
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2022, 02:46:43 pm »

You know what, yeah. Put me in, coach!

*thumbs-up*
I'll put you in the waitlist since there's a no respawns-match going on.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2022, 03:24:13 pm »

"Nerevar guide me!"

Throw one of my darts at the nearest person then tackle the shit out of them

LovecraftianFairyTale

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2022, 05:11:02 pm »

Charge at whoever looks the most aggressive using Rampart, and hit them with my mace while they’re down

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2022, 05:25:11 pm »

Put ne in the list chief

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2022, 06:06:11 pm »

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2022, 11:30:02 pm »

The Valkyrie stood ready, stern gaze hidden behind her mask. This fight was one she did not merely wish to win, no, she had to. Great Woden was watching her, she would not fail him. As an almost imperceptible signal seemed to pass through the gathered warriors and set them into motion, she moved straight for her horse.

Saddle-up on Jasper and begin circling the battlefield from a moderate distance.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2022, 01:29:29 pm »

Fimbulvetr
Deathmatch
Part I: Watchful Eye
Somewhere in Iceland
Noon, Heavily Snowing, 650 BCE

The first one to make a move is one whose essence is now bathed in the future, now known as Hannah Shepard. As her eyes open once more to the blistering cold of Armageddon, she stands quickly and makes an imperceptible hand signal to the massive mech by her side, a Cerberus-built hulk of metal known as the Ogre. It's red eye's gaze scrapes the battlefield before it raises it's left arm, and begins charging the energy in its Pulse Rifle. [Suppression: 6] It begins to lay covering fire over the landscape, blasting the snow and melting it under the heat of it's ammunition. [Anyone who attacks Hannah Shepard gets a -1 to Attack and is automatically attacked afterwards by the Mech.] With that in place, Hannah pulls out her pistol and beelines to a spot of cover which, in this snowy forest, there's quite a lot of. She ducks behind a tree, and begins her crocodilian transformation. Rather than becoming a full Crocodile, her skin instead seems to slowly morph into leathery green scales, and her face becomes a wicked snout full of sharp teeth. A tail and nictating membranes in her eyes complete her hybridization, which she celebrates by raising her free, left hand. From the snow, emerging from green fire and static, appears to be the burned husk of an animatronic Fox, which begins twitching as it looks at her before bolting towards the battlefield.

The next one to rise from his meditative kneel is one Jon Benjamin, a diplomat and ambassador whose face in now worn over one of the powerful Einherjar. Standing up, he dusts some of the snow off his suit and adjusts his glasses before a blast from the Ogre Mech's Pulse Rifle burns the ground next to him, shooting water and steam across the area. [5 v 10+2 (Acrobatic Dodge)] He impressively manages to cartwheel away from the scalding cloud of steam, as well as another couple shots from the Mech once it's targeting computer notices his erratic, dangerous movements. As he kips back up to his feet, he flips one of his throwing knives up before quickly throwing it at the Ogre Mech. [10 v 5] The knife manages to penetrate its Kinetic Barrier, finding purchase into the steel of its left arm and managing to cut a wire. Its movement servo is damaged; though it can still fire it's Storm Launcher, it isn't able to aim the weapon. With that annoyance dealt with, he ducks into the forest, aiming to find the Guardian Stones he knows to have been placed in the country by another Warrior's connection. [Spot: 2+2 (Acrobatics)] Flipping through the trees and improving his vision from the high ground doesn't help him find them, as they appear to be a little further than a mere stone's throw away. But still, his vision is clear enough to see them when he does track them down.

Next onto their feet were the twins, and kings of the rivers, known as Kai and Kevin Müller. Supporting themselves onto their feet with their paddles, they first take in the scenery around them. White snow, large trees, and a giant robot shooting the snow around them and burning it into its warmer components. That simply cannot stand with them, so Kai uses his arm to keep his brother behind him, and then lets loose a cry of "Under World!" Behind him, invisible to Kevin and every other Warrior, emerges his Stand, the manifestation of his fighting spirit. Taking the form of a blue, faceless automaton with a feather loincloth and the Star of Life featured prominently on its chest, Under World immediately starts digging through the ground, excavating up the memory of something that happened on the soil of all of Iceland. Even though no one else can see the Stand itself, they can see the dirt get dredged up as the Stand combs through the stone, and the memory itself beginning to take shape into what appears to be the vestiges of a long-ended battle. And while Jon's knife struck the Mech, this appears to be an attack made for everyone. [10 v 1] Which is when Kai is suddenly interrupted by Phantom Foxy pouncing on him through the stone and screaming directly into his face. His vision clouds as his Stand dematerializes and he is knocked onto the snowy ground, leaving only the hollow chunk of rock. "Scheisse!" his brother Kevin yells before he hoists his brother back onto his feet. "Let's head to the canoe! Come on!" he encourages as he begins taking Kai to the nearest river.

With fire in his veins and his blood boiling, the next Warrior to stand onto his own feet is a Dark Elf, or Dunmer, named Vavil. An Artisan and craftsman at heart, there is still enough will to fight in him that he stands and draws both of his Darts, special knives built to siphon blood from his targets. Under his breath, he whispers but a soft prayer, begging "Nerevar, guide me!" before he flips one of his darts through the air and grabs it by the hilt once more. [8 v 5+2 (Shield)] The nearest, unarmored warrior is this funny looking Imperial in a black shirt, carrying a mace and shield with a guitar slung across his back. With a scowl, Vavil tosses the dart in his left hand through the air at the human beside him. The man, one Johnny Cash, notices just in time to raise his shield up to defend, only for the Dart to crash through the shield itself. Losing it's momentum, it does nothing to Johnny Cash himself, but it splinters the wood and makes it harder to use as a shield. [+2 Defense -> +1 Defense] Using the distraction to his advantage, Vavil charges forward, ready to tackle the musician and claim a foothold in the battle. [1 v 3+1 (Damaged Shield)] Despite his efforts, however, Johnny Cash manages to use what's left of his shield to block the takedown attempt, thrusting the shield against Vavil's hands and managing to shove him backwards, away from him.

Just a few minutes before, the newly-christened country music star known as Johnny Case opened his starry, yet tired eyes to the Icelandic freeze around him. The biting cold against the metal and wood in his hands left him licking his bottom lip in thought. Only now, his thoughts were interrupted by a first a blast of plasma across the ground next to him, keeping him away from another Wiki-Warrior across the way. He stands up tall and looks at the Mech, ready to fight it, only to quickly have to change gears when a funny, Elvish-lookin' fella tosses a throwing knife at him and cracks the wood of his shield before trying and failing to tackle him. Now staring daggers at Vavil, Johnny Cash flexes his fingers against the strap of his shield, before quickly charging at the Dunmer. [Rampart: 1 v 4] Vavil suddenly dodge-rolls out of the way of the shield-bash, watching as Johnny Cash stumbles on his feet before switching gears and turning around, using his momentum to swing his cudgel at him. [10 v 1] The mace slams directly into Vavil's left elbow, and a sickening, disgusting cracking sound echoes through the forest. Bending backwards at the elbow, Vavil's left arm snaps to pieces, with the bone jutting out and splattering blood onto the snow. With a yell of pain, he collapses onto one knee and holds his limp arm with ragged breaths, before getting up and glaring with murder in his eyes and fire in his heart, right at Johnny Cash as the musician settles his flat-footed stance.

The last of the Six Einherjar to enter the battle was no mere mortal warrior, or at least, she did not fashion herself to be one. Gazing sternly over the battle, only barely flinching as a blast of plasma strikes behind him, The Valkyrie quickly rolls her shoulders and neck, stretching to loosen her joints. This fight was not one she was merely content to win, or merely desired to win, oh no...Great Woden himself was watching over her, his single true eye bearing down onto her soul as her physical hands gripped her spear and shield tightly. Immediately, her feet rush out to move to her horse, Jasper, and climb aboard the noble steed. With a whinny of excitement, or perhaps fear at the laser bolts burning the area around them, Jasper rears up after she secures herself before she pushes forth. The Valkyrie, riding atop Jasper, begins to merely circle the battlefield from a distance, taking stock of each of the fighter's stances. The futuristic leader had ducked behind a tree and still had yet to show herself. The village diplomat had began leaping through the trees in search of his objective. The boatswains appeared to be dazedly moving towards the nearest river, instinctively knowing their canoe was in the river. And the musician, the one of wealth's true epithet, had just crippled the Dökkálfar warrior with his cudgel. All fascinating options to pick from.

BSN: And there we go! God, I missed this, y'all. :D
So, of course, this is the first turn, hope you enjoyed, and yeah, keep on truckin' on!

Spoiler: Fluffe9911 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: hector13 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: King Zultan (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Knightwing64 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Failbird105 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: LovecraftianFairyTale (click to show/hide)

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2022, 01:44:35 pm »

"Dagon's eyes, you'll pay for that!"

Breath fire on this fool! Preferably the face!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2022, 04:20:15 pm »

((I was hoping that 10 v 1 was me winning the fight :p))

keep on trucking to the canoe(s?), hopefully with an opportunity to get in them and get out somewhere.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2022, 04:30:41 pm »

(LETSSSS GOOOOO! Vegetarian badass ambassador. My first roll was a ten, this bodes well for me.

Who needs the ability to summon fire, have a giant mech or turn into a crocodile when you know gymnastics and how to talk to cats?)

Continue searching for a guardian stone, looking for any advantage I can get. Constantly dodge and weave in case someone tries to attack, same thing as last time, dodge and knife throw.

Also, as a afterthought, see if I can find some sort of tiger kitty cat I can use my ambassador skills on to help me.

(You know, I was kinda bummed that I didn’t get the giant mech, but I think I’ll manage if my dude keeps up the energy. :))
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8