Poll closed due to Ragnarok

Conspiracy!
- 0 (0%)
Twas ever thus.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: September 23, 2022, 06:42:27 am

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19

Author Topic: Ventures by Torchlight (looking for wealthy sponsors for dangerous expeditions)  (Read 10555 times)

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: Chamark Cartography Guild takes the following actions:
 -Recall Carbon & Vronsky
 -Yvonne continues
Long Live United Forenia!

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

Is ACT going to send Robo on another expedition? Let's find out. Turn in ~6 hours.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
Ventures by Torchlight turn 12
« Reply #227 on: October 21, 2022, 10:04:37 am »

TURNTURNTURN
Turn 12

Ms. Isken Vexler's indenture is discounted.
Mr. Heiger Minster's indenture is discounted.
Mr. Heiger Xanadu's indenture is discounted.

Dr. Carbon St.Quinn and Pvt. West Vronsky return from expedition.

Spoiler: Available Expeditions (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Indenture Auction (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Store (click to show/hide)

Ally - Rapier, Leather Armour, Minor Health Potion, One Hit Potion, two Knife Ammo reloads
That's not actually possible- the game interprets spare ammo as non-weapon-specific, so you can't buy other people's ammo.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Green Slimes are surprisingly dangerous at close range.

ACTACTACT: Dr. Inns Kath returns from the expedition, covered in acid wounds. They take some bedrest to recover.
After repeated experience, Green Slimes are noted to likely have 1 Attack at base, as no other numbers have been reported.
Spoiler: Expedition Loot (click to show/hide)
Total Value: 1.17₣

Spoiler: Tim (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 10:18:45 am by TricMagic »

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile

ActActAct: Ally uses the one hit potion, and gives two Knife reloads to Tallhearth. Continue the expedition.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2022, 10:21:52 am by Kashyyk »

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: Chamark Cartography Guild takes the following actions:
 -Recall Yvonne.
 -Vronsky hits the hay. You know we have actual beds, right? Ah, I see. It's a medical haystack. Fair enough.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

turn in ~24 hours.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As a question, where do we go to get medicine developed?

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

I don't understand the question. Is your adventurer suffering from a disease?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

More the fact the slime fights knocked their health down, so hoping to develop medicine we can just make for cheap rather than buy from the store.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ventures by Torchlight turn 4
« Reply #235 on: October 24, 2022, 08:50:32 am »

Do you mean this?
Enterprise idea "Goo Clinic":
Development costs: 25 green goo, 2.5₣
Crunch: Adventurers may gain one hit point while in town for each green goo spent.
Fluff: Early experiments have shown that slime goo has disinfecting and minor analgesic properties if applied to the skin. Though it is impractical to stuff goo in your wounds, it is theorized that taking a bath in goo and saltwater solution will hasten recovery of wounds both combat and surgical.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmm. Probably something to work towards. Is that something one person can charge for(like charts), or does it apply to everyone for free?
Also, what happens if an adventurer has two lockpicking type of items?

Anyway...

0.7F of Goo

0.24F of Nails
0.11 of coin.
0.12F sandpaper. 0.47.

Sell 2 goo for .67, -.585 is 0.085F left. And 5 Goo.

ACTACTACT: Nails, Coin, Sandpaper sold. 6 goo sold. 0.585 Florins paid to TAC.

Spoiler: Tim (click to show/hide)

As a reminder to TAC, out to put that reimbursement to the test once she's healed. Would not mind her joining an adventuring party for the new area.

On another note. Want a way to break open those pesky chests? Tired of missing out on opportunities? Now loaning a Crowbar for the low price of 15% of the loot price gained from chests. (Failure to return it due to loss incurs a 0.83F penalty.) Get it today!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2022, 09:54:44 am by TricMagic »

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's still turn 12, Tric. Your adventurer hasn't returned yet, you can only sell the loot and repay TAC next turn.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

All I'll say is Lasse Faire. Money will be going to TAC next turn as usual, just like to have the accounting handled during the free period, even if the money won't be in said account until next turn.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lazy Fair doesn't mean you don't have to follow the rules. You typed ACTx3, which means the GM will process it this turn.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19