Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 47

Author Topic: Wormwood Mafia - Game Over  (Read 32887 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: Wormwood Mafia - Day Two
« Reply #300 on: March 01, 2023, 10:22:15 pm »

If it isn't obvious by me not posting a wall of text, I'm not caught up with Day 2 so far.

I'll get to your question eventually, or I'll deliberately ignore it because accusing me of ignoring it annoys me.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: March 01, 2023, 10:49:21 pm »

If it isn't obvious by me not posting a wall of text, I'm not caught up with Day 2 so far.

I'll get to your questions eventually, or I'll deliberately ignore it because accusing me of ignoring it annoys me.
Well, ignoring me annoys me, so we're even.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: March 01, 2023, 11:47:55 pm »

I'll get to your questions eventually, or I'll deliberately ignore it because accusing me of ignoring it annoys me.
...Yeah who would do that?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: March 01, 2023, 11:56:43 pm »

If you got a specific question you want answered, could you please repeat it? You've written two full pages so far...

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: March 02, 2023, 06:02:06 am »

Time enough to try a different tact.

Fluffe9911, ok, we got what you wanted out of D1, a no kill. Now what? Who is scum?

Because this here is beetlejuicing, only appearing when someone mentions you, while having no drive to actually develop suspicions or catch scum:

Ay don't rope me into this! I'm a perfectly law-abiding part of this here... plant I guess!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: March 02, 2023, 09:09:10 am »

Now I feel dumb for calling Max's a1s/Toony pair stupid.
It would be even dumber if it's a1s/Max since that means I sheltered both at end of Day 1.

Also, the wagon on Toony built really fucking fast.  So, ToonyMan, who's Town on this wagon?
Out of Jack, a1s, Tric, NQT?

Tric for sure. Jack and a1s probably. NQT not probably.
You conspiculously do not mention Max voting you. Why?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: March 02, 2023, 09:57:49 am »

If you got a specific question you want answered, could you please repeat it? You've written two full pages so far...
You said a1s seemed like mafia because they were acting like the previous game you were in together. How confident is this? Can you show comparisons?

Now I feel dumb for calling Max's a1s/Toony pair stupid.
It would be even dumber if it's a1s/Max since that means I sheltered both at end of Day 1.

Also, the wagon on Toony built really fucking fast.  So, ToonyMan, who's Town on this wagon?
Out of Jack, a1s, Tric, NQT?
Tric for sure. Jack and a1s probably. NQT not probably.
You conspiculously do not mention Max voting you. Why?
I was using the latest vote count. Do you think Max is bussing me?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: March 02, 2023, 10:01:47 am »

@NQT:
Web thinks I'm tied with Max or a1s (or Jim) if I'm mafia. From an objective standpoint my actions could make sense if that was true for Max or a1s. Why do you think Fluffe is mafia specifically with me?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: March 02, 2023, 10:35:34 am »

I haven't got any reason why Fluff is with you specifically, I just independently think Fluffe is scummy. Why don't you?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: March 02, 2023, 10:48:15 am »

Jim, where you at?

@NQT:
Web thinks I'm tied with Max or a1s (or Jim) if I'm mafia. From an objective standpoint my actions could make sense if that was true for Max or a1s. Why do you think Fluffe is mafia specifically with me?
I don't really see a Fluffe Toony team, but I'm really wanting Jim to talk.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: March 02, 2023, 10:54:17 am »

I haven't got any reason why Fluff is with you specifically, I just independently think Fluffe is scummy. Why don't you?
The reason I don't is because I think Toony is scum, but what's your case?

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: March 02, 2023, 10:59:10 am »

The idea of estimating mafia teams, rather than individual mafias, while obvious in retrospect, kinda blew my mind.

You said a1s seemed like mafia because they were acting like the previous game you were in together. How confident is this? Can you show comparisons?
I assure you, the behaviour is different.

for example:
I'm not sure why a1s tickles me, but it might be that I don't like the green Town thing they're doing each post
With all due respect, bite me.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: March 02, 2023, 11:02:19 am »

The unconscious connection between a1s and town is scientifically proven to work, even if you're aware I'm doing it. Well, you can obviously still vote for me, but you will do so against your gut.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: March 02, 2023, 11:08:14 am »

Time enough to try a different tact.

Fluffe9911, ok, we got what you wanted out of D1, a no kill. Now what? Who is scum?
First off there's a difference between me not being confident enough to vote for anyone and me wanting no one to be lynched at all if you paid attention you would know I did end up voting for a1 at the end there granted it ended in a tie due to last minute shenanigans but still. As for who the scum is I still have no damn clue I'm still pretty surprised over the whole no one died last night thing also if you can't tell by now I do not like pointing fingers based on gut feelings there are a couple of things that people have done that I don't exactly like such as webadict claiming stem after Trick or Toony pulling that last minute vote shenaniganery but my level of confidence aint enough to go it's totally them guys get 'em!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: March 02, 2023, 11:28:34 am »

The unconscious connection between a1s and town is scientifically proven to work, even if you're aware I'm doing it. Well, you can obviously still vote for me, but you will do so against your gut.
This is a very Dragon thing to say, good work fellow Dragon.

So, A1s is town, I can recognize that scent anywhere. That of a solo player.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 47