Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 47

Author Topic: Wormwood Mafia - Game Over  (Read 32893 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Wormwood Mafia - Day Two
« Reply #375 on: March 03, 2023, 12:22:43 pm »

Toony, how would you act if you were scum in this game right now? Is anyone acting like that right now?
I would have gotten a1s or Max lynched on D1, depending on the situation.

Assuming that didn't happen and we're just looking at D2...I think I would be acting exactly the same as I am now. I would raise legitimate beef with players I think are voting me bad, I would buddy players that like me, I would point at other options that weren't me. The main difference is that I would be lying, but nothing I have said today has come from a mind of deceit.

No one besides you NQT and myself have seen any strong pressure today so I don't believe any other player is behaving like I am since there's no equivalent.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: March 03, 2023, 12:26:08 pm »

Put some presssure on max then instead of resigning yourself to die.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: March 03, 2023, 12:29:27 pm »

My one morning question is thus, who is partners with NQT? I'll keep my vote on Max since that seems to be the common thread in both cases. Ergo more likely to be mafia.

An issue is, Toony, why do you say I make no sense?
You wouldn't believe how much trouble you've actually caused me Tric.

Put some presssure on max then instead of resigning yourself to die.
Okay, I will take your advice Tric. Max. I still want to do a write up when I'm free.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: March 03, 2023, 12:31:54 pm »

Jack - Has been expanding out associate reads, even if his vote is tunnely. His jokey refusal to give an actual case on Toony is a red flag.
Dude, my needing to go to work ain't no joking matter.
I've joined the workforce for real as an employee instead of being self-employed. In fact, I have to go back to work in like 10 minutes.
And furthermore, if you can wade through the 3+ pages of Toony Spam, you'll see that I have been making a case for Toony.
Hell, the Toony Spam alone is the case, I don't see him wasting out time like that as Town.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: March 03, 2023, 12:35:45 pm »

Hell, the Toony Spam alone is the case, I don't see him wasting out time like that as Town.
Me taking my time away from work and personal time to post is not a legitimate case, at all.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: March 03, 2023, 12:38:26 pm »

Toony, you don't need to claim.  I'm pretty sure we both know everything at this point, and that's why you can see what NQT can't...

Or at least, I have a good guess.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: Wormwood Mafia - Day One Again
« Reply #381 on: March 03, 2023, 12:39:07 pm »

Anyway he just brazenly sheeps Toony and Jim. Max is lazy, no two ways about it. And if he's successful, he's going to cause a mislynch. This to me reads as scum inability to find a valid target on his own.
I started the push on Toony. The only reason I only voted later, after it was a wagon, is because it instantly shot from "I just want to hear his explanation for now" to "Toony is suddenly one vote away from the lynch" without my having a chance to react. Surely you have to accept him as a valid target when he was also your target at the time.
After that, sure, once I decided to put my trust in him I followed his vote. I do that a lot, especially on day one, which I contend this still is. Consider how many times I've made vote deals with webadict. Okay, so you think "I always do that" is a weak argument, but what do you want from me? I'm not putting my vote back on ToonyMan when I don't suspect him anymore. And I said from the start that I suspected you. I wouldn't have followed a vote on Tric or something.

Ultimately this complaint is lazy as hell and reads like the nitpicking in web's Supernatural.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: March 03, 2023, 12:40:14 pm »

If I unvote you, I'm hard fucking committed, and riding the No Brain Train, which does sound hella fun...

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: March 03, 2023, 12:48:26 pm »

Max, who's Town to you?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: March 03, 2023, 01:00:50 pm »

Max, who's Town to you?
Most strongly, Tric and Jim.
I have no idea about Fluffy at this point. I don't think I've seen him before. I lean to thinking a1s seems fine, but there's no conviction behind it and I wouldn't be surprised if it's wrong.
After that, I'm extending the benefit of the doubt to Toony, and I'd put you at about that level as well since the two of you are kind of interacting the way you do as town.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: March 03, 2023, 01:06:11 pm »

Who would you willingly vote?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: March 03, 2023, 01:10:10 pm »

Who would you willingly vote?
NQT, Jack, Fluffy, a1s.

Switching back to Toonyman would just feel like backtracking now, and I feel like I shouldn't vote you if I'm not willing to vote him since I put you at the same tier. And also I assume you wouldn't ask me to anyway.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: March 03, 2023, 01:54:20 pm »

So Max/Toony team, or just wanting a target for later in the slim chance they're unaligned.

Be more decisive Max. Don't be like Fluffe.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: March 03, 2023, 03:21:01 pm »

Okay, so Max knows...

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: March 03, 2023, 03:23:05 pm »

I don't think NQT knows, or he's not realizing something very important.
I probably missed whatever you're alluding to...
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 47