Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 47

Author Topic: Wormwood Mafia - Game Over  (Read 33514 times)

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
Re: Wormwood Mafia - Day Three
« Reply #510 on: March 06, 2023, 01:44:56 pm »

Suicide? I blocked them last night, so I expect a track claim to come up against me.
ToonyMan at L-1
I FOLLOWED TOONYMAN DURING N2 AND HE WENT NOWHERE
Are you both sure you want to claim this?
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: March 06, 2023, 01:48:00 pm »

pheeeeew

Can we all put our heads together now and figure out who last mafia is?

Seriously why do none of you understand the consequences of putting somebody at L-1 in a game where the mafia only need to kill one player to win.
I understand the consequences I just don't give a shit cause im not in the mental state to feel anything but unbridled rage right now. I'll unvote for now since ya gave some proof it ain't him and im gonna take a couple of hours to calm down. I hope you feel goddamn silly Jim
Why would you vote me if you said earlier you had a case for it being Web or Jim? Feeding into Tric's nonsense is almost always a losing play.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: March 06, 2023, 01:50:27 pm »

Suicide? I blocked them last night, so I expect a track claim to come up against me.
ToonyMan at L-1
I FOLLOWED TOONYMAN DURING N2 AND HE WENT NOWHERE
Are you both sure you want to claim this?

No I didn't want to claim it but great job putting somebody I know is confirmed town at L-1 so great work there.

Seriously why do none of you understand the consequences of putting somebody at L-1 in a game where the mafia only need to kill one player to win.
I understand the consequences I just don't give a shit cause im not in the mental state to feel anything but unbridled rage right now. I'll unvote for now since ya gave some proof it ain't him and im gonna take a couple of hours to calm down. I hope you feel goddamn silly Jim

Not in the slightest.

Calm down. It's a game.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: March 06, 2023, 02:01:05 pm »

Ok, if Toony is not mafia, who is?
Tric has admitted there is a trace from them to Max. That is suspicious.
Jim would know Toony is town if he was Mafia.
I don't think Fluffe is Mafia- there's no good point in lynching Toony as Mafia, all 3 stems are still alive (it would be better to kill someone in the damaged parts of the plant.)
I just said I didn't believe Jack was mafia, though I kinda forgot why. I trust my past self.
That leaves web, who hasn't posted since daybreak. Is that suspicious? I don't think so, but most of you do.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: March 06, 2023, 02:01:42 pm »

Why would you vote me if you said earlier you had a case for it being Web or Jim? Feeding into Tric's nonsense is almost always a losing play.
Cause im (pretty) sure Tric is town and there reasoning seemed good enough even if I wasn't completely convinced although now that Jim pulled that I don't think it's him or you either which leaves in my mind only webadict until someone inevitably convinces me it ain't him and im just left confused.

Not in the slightest.

Calm down. It's a game.
Yeah got a bit too heated there sorry about that also I thought I was making a reference to one of your earlier posts but turns out you were talking about Toony not NQT my bad.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: March 06, 2023, 02:28:50 pm »

@MOD: Can the Mafia self-kill? I think this is something we should all know.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: March 06, 2023, 02:30:11 pm »

Nevermind...
The mafia have a shared kill action, which either of them may use each night. This kills the target. If both mafia are alive, they must both agree on how the kill is used for it to take place. The mafia kill may be used on another member of the mafia. The mafia are not obliged to use their kill action every night. No single mafia player can use both a kill and another action on the same night.

No player may self-target.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: March 06, 2023, 02:46:37 pm »

Ok, if Toony is not mafia, who is?
Tric has admitted there is a trace from them to Max. That is suspicious.
Jim would know Toony is town if he was Mafia.
I don't think Fluffe is Mafia- there's no good point in lynching Toony as Mafia, all 3 stems are still alive (it would be better to kill someone in the damaged parts of the plant.)
I just said I didn't believe Jack was mafia, though I kinda forgot why. I trust my past self.
That leaves web, who hasn't posted since daybreak. Is that suspicious? I don't think so, but most of you do.
Yeah, I normally never post ever, so that's understandable, except for the times I do, but definitely not ever.

Cause im (pretty) sure Tric is town and there reasoning seemed good enough even if I wasn't completely convinced although now that Jim pulled that I don't think it's him or you either which leaves in my mind only webadict until someone inevitably convinces me it ain't him and im just left confused.
I, personally, don't see web as scum, but I'm extremely biased.  I do appreciate that people think he's good enough to stop his partner from being executed at Day end and then escape an execution at the last minute, too.  I like thinking he has little strands of webs that can control everyone subtly.  I'd have to argue that, if he's scum, he's either extremely lucky, or he's just the best (or possibly worst?) Mafia ever.  It's really a tough call on that.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: March 06, 2023, 02:49:06 pm »

Unvote

Least the pressure got something. K, so it's not Toony. Nor is it Jim cause he could have let it go.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: March 06, 2023, 02:52:21 pm »

.. I'd think a1s, but max was voting them. I'd think webadict, but he nearly died.

Could be webadict. Just sayin.

More seriously, I've already gone over things beforehand. With Jim vouching for Toony.. Could it be Jack...

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: March 06, 2023, 06:31:45 pm »

We can probably conclude Jim is telling the truth about his tracking Toony, since he chose to jump in and scream at everyone instead of hammering.
So, it appears Toony & Jim are cleared.

Tric's still town.

So it comes down to Fluffe991, a1s, or webadict.

Any reason it's definitely not web?

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: March 06, 2023, 06:56:29 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
a1s              --0--
webadict         --0--
ToonyMan         --0-- 
Fluffe9911       --0--
EuchreJack       --0--
Jim Groovester   --0--
TricMagic        --0--
No One           --0--

Not Voting       --7--

Four to hammer. Day ends in approximately 61 hours, or at 13:00 GMT 9th March (07:00 CST).
One wheel short of a wagon

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: March 06, 2023, 07:21:19 pm »

We can probably conclude Jim is telling the truth about his tracking Toony, since he chose to jump in and scream at everyone instead of hammering.

Tric's still town.

End of Day 1. That was a complete mess.

Was also waiting for you to make that comment Jack. Either you or a1s.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: March 06, 2023, 07:38:11 pm »

Tric's still town.

End of Day 1. That was a complete mess.

Was also waiting for you to make that comment Jack. Either you or a1s.
Point.
Web could have just let a1s die, instead tried to get the Lynch onto Max. Whom we now know is Mafia.

I figure that is enough to put Web onto the Do Not Vote list.

So for me, it's a1s vs. Fluffe9911

Actually, for me, I think that is the best option for this Day phase.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: March 06, 2023, 07:46:10 pm »

So for me, it's a1s vs. Fluffe9911

Actually, for me, I think that is the best option for this Day phase.
Why would I defend NQT if I was a mafia.

Also see below for a reminder of why I don't think it's a1 anymore.
You aint gonna get one cause now I'm certain it aint a1 I gave Max three people to choose from and they choose a1 and it's only by webadict changing the voting target and everyone just hopping aboard (for some feken reason) that a1 avoided getting lynched.
I don't think Max would choose their own mafia buddy on that day as a last minute voting target to save their own skin, especially when given two other perfectly valid options.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 47