Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 47

Author Topic: Wormwood Mafia - Game Over  (Read 32890 times)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: Wormwood Mafia - Day Three
« Reply #570 on: March 07, 2023, 02:45:53 pm »

Theory: Mafia planned to kill one of their own Night 2 during/prior to Day 2, in order to avoid town's roleblocks and protects.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: March 07, 2023, 05:01:15 pm »

Did you notice how long Max was confused about the hammer drop?
Probably a minute if he's even being honest. By the time I responded to his first post he had already corrected himself.

Fluffe didn't seem to notice at all because they responded to my question with reads.
Here.
I mean I knew you weren't hammered because I knew NQT changed his vote to me even double-checked once Tric/Max started acting confused about it to make sure.
I did the same thing, this sounds honest.

Did Mafia want a Toony Lynch?
I don't think they cared.

Theory: Mafia planned to kill one of their own Night 2 during/prior to Day 2, in order to avoid town's roleblocks and protects.
It's true, killing one of your own guys means if a block or protect gets in the way at least...you don't kill each other. It's fucking bad if a Flower tracks you though.

Here's the thing:

There's probably no reason to kill your own guy unless you think your partner is in deep cover (has a lot of town cred) and want to just quickly identify the last Root for game. If you wanted to avoid blocks and protects you could simply do nothing and now you have two mafia instead of one for the next day.

The other possibility is that maybe mafia thought it was likely Max would be lynched on Day 3 (it's certainly possible) and they probably also thought I would be an easy scapegoat for Day 3 the same way I was for Day 2 if Max flipped mafia. If Max was around for Day 3 there's a good chance he gets lynched first before me which means killing the last Root would not let them win.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: March 07, 2023, 05:10:23 pm »

Removing myself, NQT, and a1s...

At the End of Day 2, where did town cred lie?

Who were players with high town cred? Tric and Fluffe. (me, NQT, Web, and most others vouched for these players)

Who were players with middling town cred? Jim and Web. (some of us vouched for these players but not all)

Who were players with low town cred? Jack and Max. (not a lot of us vouched for these players)

Does everyone agree with this?

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: March 07, 2023, 05:15:59 pm »

I disagree Jack had low town cred cause alot of people (including me) thought/think he is good because of his breakdown around the first day I say it's closer to high middling.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: March 07, 2023, 05:23:43 pm »

I disagree Jack had low town cred cause alot of people (including me) thought/think he is good because of his breakdown around the first day I say it's closer to high middling.
Which players do you think have no chance of being Max's partner?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: March 07, 2023, 07:33:34 pm »

Sorry, I took a bunch of naps yesterday and today.  I think it's one of Fluffe, Jack, or a1s, but I have no brain power to solve this.

Mamobo

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia Moderation Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: March 07, 2023, 07:35:31 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
-> EuchreJack  --1-- TricMagic*,
-> Fluffe9911  --1-- EuchreJack*,
a1s            --0--
Jim Groovester --0--
Maximum Spin   --0--
notquitethere  --0--
ToonyMan       --0--
TricMagic      --0--
webadict       --0--
No One         --0--

Not Voting     --7-- a1s*, Fluffe9911*, Jim Groovester, Maximum Spin, notquitethere, ToonyMan, webadict,

5 to Hammer. Day ends on March 04, 2023 at 12:00 Central Standard Time (-78 hours and -37 minutes remaining.)

NOTE: In the event of a tie, no one dies, which is a severe injustice!
Mamobo stands for Mafia Moderation Bot! Mamobo was made by webadict to help those in need!

Mamobo hates villainy and lawlessness! Mamobo loves blueberries!

Mamobo is happy to be of use! If you'd like to improve Mamobo, please do something else instead!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: March 07, 2023, 07:39:08 pm »

Correction: day ends in approximately 36 hours, or at 13:00 GMT 9th March (07:00 CST).
One wheel short of a wagon

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: March 07, 2023, 07:45:27 pm »

Yeah, I'll change that when I actually can think

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: March 07, 2023, 08:53:26 pm »

Sorry, I took a bunch of naps yesterday and today.  I think it's one of Fluffe, Jack, or a1s, but I have no brain power to solve this.
Damn, hope you feel better.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: March 07, 2023, 09:47:35 pm »

Me, you, a1s, and jim those are the people with 0% chance in my eyes of being mafia (with me only being from my POV)

This leaves three people
EuchreJack: Averted suspicion on Day 1 through having a mental breakdown on page 10, was not hammered by max even when he would of been the last vote needed max also defended him quite a bit even while Jack had a vote against him Max didn't seem to care about this, after the mental breakdown bet the scumteam was Jim & Toonyman changed their mind on this literally an hour later on Page 10 now claiming they don't think it's Toony. Page 3 said this ("I also tend to agree that since everyone thinks Max is scum, that means Max is probably town.  I would also add that Max usually seems townie when he is scum."). Page 5 noticed Max sharing reads which he claimed is sus backed this up later with a vote for max which was a flip flop from his views at the end of Page 3 Toony called him out on this and Jack justified it by pretty much reiterating what he already said.
webadict: Hasn't been talking too much, joined the web bad train with Jim on Day 1, Claimed Toony is town on Day 1 and they would be mostly voting for what he is voting for. Claimed stem but in hindsight gave a very obvious hint they were actually a flower.
TricMagic: Role claimed as the very first post. Asked who they think is scum by max said on page 4 said ("NQT, Max, Jack"). Called out Jacks mental breakdown of potentially being a emotional appeal on page 14, said this on page 14 ("If it's not Jack, it's Max. If it's not Max it's NQT. It definitely not webadict nya~)

And those are my day 1 reads after carefully considering it I think the person least likely to be mafia outta the three of them is webadict and the person most likely is EuchreJack I have not reread through the day two shenanigans yet but day 1 seems to be quiet telling already.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: March 07, 2023, 09:54:15 pm »

Btw for the webadict section Meant to say max bad train with Jim on Day 1 not web my bad lol

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: March 07, 2023, 10:00:40 pm »

Me, you, a1s, and jim those are the people with 0% chance in my eyes of being mafia (with me only being from my POV)
I agree.

If we vote Jack today and he's town, can you block Tric tonight?

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: March 07, 2023, 10:06:08 pm »

If we vote Jack today and he's town, can you block Tric tonight?
I should be able to yeah.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: March 07, 2023, 10:13:34 pm »

This leaves three people
EuchreJack: Averted suspicion on Day 1 through having a mental breakdown on page 10, was not hammered by max even when he would of been the last vote needed max also defended him quite a bit even while Jack had a vote against him Max didn't seem to care about this, after the mental breakdown bet the scumteam was Jim & Toonyman changed their mind on this literally an hour later on Page 10 now claiming they don't think it's Toony. Page 3 said this ("I also tend to agree that since everyone thinks Max is scum, that means Max is probably town.  I would also add that Max usually seems townie when he is scum."). Page 5 noticed Max sharing reads which he claimed is sus backed this up later with a vote for max which was a flip flop from his views at the end of Page 3 Toony called him out on this and Jack justified it by pretty much reiterating what he already said.
webadict: Hasn't been talking too much, joined the web bad train with Jim on Day 1, Claimed Toony is town on Day 1 and they would be mostly voting for what he is voting for. Claimed stem but in hindsight gave a very obvious hint they were actually a flower.
TricMagic: Role claimed as the very first post. Asked who they think is scum by max said on page 4 said ("NQT, Max, Jack"). Called out Jacks mental breakdown of potentially being a emotional appeal on page 14, said this on page 14 ("If it's not Jack, it's Max. If it's not Max it's NQT. It definitely not webadict nya~)

And those are my day 1 reads after carefully considering it I think the person least likely to be mafia outta the three of them is webadict and the person most likely is EuchreJack I have not reread through the day two shenanigans yet but day 1 seems to be quiet telling already.

But what about this?
@Fluffe9911: So who's Mafia?
The literally only option I can think of is webadict if it aint him then I frankly don't know maybe tric's been pulling us along for a ride secretly this whole time.
Why wasn't I your Public Enemy #1 yesterday?
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 47