Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 88

Author Topic: Fallacy's Horrible Cults - End - Prisonbreak  (Read 29742 times)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Horrible Cults (11 / 11) - Day 1 - Return Of The Hot Dogs
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2023, 08:31:19 am »

Tric, I never apologised for trying to steal your hats in the last game. It didn't work, but I did attempt it, then I lied about what I'd done for the rest of the game (as town). So my apologies. But you're going to have to give a non-joke answer to my question:

TricMagic who are you going to convert tonight?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2023, 08:44:48 am »

You know... Interactions with and based on mechanics that you don't have references to is bad form, Fallacy.  Just a note.

I'll note that I can modify Lucky Numbers...  And that I also have no fucking clue what Lucky Numbers do, so if anyone would like to clarify, that would be greeeeeat.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2023, 08:46:36 am »

You know... Interactions with and based on mechanics that you don't have references to is bad form, Fallacy.  Just a note.

I'll note that I can modify Lucky Numbers...  And that I also have no fucking clue what Lucky Numbers do, so if anyone would like to clarify, that would be greeeeeat.

+1

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2023, 08:47:40 am »

To the wanting to know, not saying I can modify, just realized I made that vague

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2023, 08:49:58 am »

For the record, as implied before, I have no idea what the numbers do. From what I can gather, we want the numbers high not low.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 10, 2023, 08:54:43 am »

@NJW:
The hotdogs are poisoned! Don't eat them. I don't trust Web's dogs.

@Web:
I am town and inspect as town.

However.

Here's my offer Cult: Recruit me tonight. I'm an invaluable asset and won't pretend I'm goody-two-shoes town like some less than respectable folk. While winning for town is my current wincon and I'll play that part, my abilities are probably extremely harmful and I just don't feel comfortable using them as town.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 10, 2023, 09:00:16 am »

Tric, I never apologised for trying to steal your hats in the last game. It didn't work, but I did attempt it, then I lied about what I'd done for the rest of the game (as town). So my apologies. But you're going to have to give a non-joke answer to my question:
Pointless niceties. These comments should be said outside of the game, not during one!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 10, 2023, 09:13:02 am »

Pointless niceties. These comments should be said outside of the game, not during one!
Wasn't joking NQT~

The real question is, who is Jim gonna convert, and will we let them?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 10, 2023, 09:18:19 am »

I still hate cults but maybe since we know they're here and also Fallacy is barstud then this won't count.

Toaster: I don’t think I’ve played with you. How would you describe your playstyle?

Slow and thoughtful.  I tend to observe, shake down anything that doesn't sit right at first glance, then press what continues to feel bad.

Webadict:  Why are you selling us all hot dogs again?

Egan:  How do you tell who's been converted?

Knightwing:  It's Day 2 and you're 95% sure Player_X has been converted.  Do you go for the lynch or do you try to figure out their leader?

Tric:
Wasn't joking NQT~

He's already converted someone.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 10, 2023, 09:26:03 am »

I would go for the lynch

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 10, 2023, 09:30:50 am »

Pointless niceties.
It's never bad to be good, Toony. I was being friendly.

Wasn't joking NQT~
You didn't give me a name though  :'(

Jim is town, so no one.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 10, 2023, 10:04:45 am »

Toony: seriously though, what would you take into consideration before sharing info on what seems to be the AP economy?

Also, if you’re genuinely asking to be converted, that’s probably not playing for the win according to your wincon   >:(

Given the colouring, I suspect the numbers have something to do with alignment. If there are actually masons, pink could be that, with red/green/purple traditionally meaning scum/town/cult. IIRC there should only be cults, but they could have different colours.

Not sure what the relationship would be, but the colours don’t feel like a coincidence.
One wheel short of a wagon

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 10, 2023, 10:06:18 am »

Webadict:  Why are you selling us all hot dogs again?
Because I'm a Crime Lord.

But, yes, I am the Hot Dog seller.  I can give out even better hot dogs, as well!  Anyone want some pre-mo dogs?  This time there's only like a liiiittle bit of poison in them.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 88