Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 88

Author Topic: Fallacy's Horrible Cults - End - Prisonbreak  (Read 29757 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Horrible Cults (11 / 11) - Day 1 - Return Of The Hot Dogs
« Reply #210 on: May 11, 2023, 01:34:01 pm »

Sighs. I'm not someone who always reveals everything day 1, and I'd like not to do so this game. Please don't push this?

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*wheeze* *cough* *wheeze*

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..................................
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 11, 2023, 01:35:26 pm »

You know, it is strange that you haven't been shouting about your role all of Day 1 though. Must be something interesting there.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 11, 2023, 01:38:50 pm »

I was not joking about recruiting 200 to 400. As much as that tells you nothing.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 11, 2023, 01:43:35 pm »

Sighs. I'm not someone who always reveals everything day 1, and I'd like not to do so this game. Please don't push this?
Tric, I'm not someone who reveals everything D1 either, but I do expect people to give a reason when they vote.

There’s a fair piece of difference between sitting on something for an RL day or so to let something shake out versus waiting until next Game Day to air something, especially if you flaunt that you’re holding something back.
I'm not flaunting anything, I'm giving a clear timeline for accountability. Like I often do. Move on to something else Toaster, this ain't it.

Ohhh. So Euchrejack AND Webadict AND Max have all claimed to be unconvertible town. Seems unlikely they're all telling the truth.

Best case: they're town playing head games with scum.

Worst case: maybe the default cult conversion can kill rival cult members and this is a scum strategy to head that off.
Unconvertible Town is GREAT, so STFU.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 11, 2023, 01:47:23 pm »

I don't care about your 200 to 400 recruits, TricMagic, I care about you justifying your reasons for voting. Your persistent inability here is not a good sign!

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 11, 2023, 01:50:23 pm »

Ohhh. So Euchrejack AND Webadict AND Max have all claimed to be unconvertible town. Seems unlikely they're all telling the truth.
Don't forget Jim. We're the unconvertible kind of masons.

I am not masons with Jack, but he uncontrollably whispered me his alignment at the start of the day.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 11, 2023, 02:26:05 pm »

TricMagic

Do you want a thunderdome NQT? This is how you get a thunderdome. I am not dealing with that sort of tone.

Apparently in your eyes I can't even use my vote without any case or reason stated. Even though I did give one. I find you suspicious, that's enough to get my vote.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 11, 2023, 03:07:53 pm »

NQT is offline now, but my point still stands. In which you don't have to have a reasoned point to use your vote.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 11, 2023, 03:28:46 pm »

Let me get this straight, you're thunderdoming me over your right to execute players without giving a case?

You would like to be able to be shifty, evasive and noncommittal without anyone calling you out on it.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 11, 2023, 03:47:08 pm »

Call me out all you want, but at least present a case for it. Not that that is at all easy on a day 1 with cult leaders and no.. Well, probably no mafia. We got people claiming masons, people claiming unconvertable, and the pyramid scheme of Jim's. But it's how people react and what cases they make that allows information. Just that you either have to commit to lynching someone, or go for no lynch. The latter is unlikely to be useful, but it is to my favor if it happens. Probably.

Also your case on Toaster is bad and you should feel bad. Cause I'm voting you over it. If you want a case against you I can do so tomorrow, though it won't be a big one given connections aren't really a thing at the moment. Besides the claimed mason triad.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 11, 2023, 03:48:07 pm »

... Also, wasn't that what you were doing too? Wait to Day 2, don't respond besides that? Except for things on other people and being aggressive to my more passive.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 11, 2023, 03:54:05 pm »

NQT, you're not winning this dome.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 11, 2023, 03:57:50 pm »

That's not like a threat, that's legit a "Find a new target"

I'm honestly trying to help, and it feels like you're making it harder because you are treating me and others with a lot of hostility.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 11, 2023, 04:13:32 pm »

ughhhhh

I'm tired, what's happening this game? I'm only vaguely technically skimming, but it looks like you're taking this seriously. Which is something I really really don't want to do.
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 11, 2023, 04:13:55 pm »

Tric, reread the thread and go take a breather. I don't have a case on Toaster, he's like my top two town picks. You're confusing me with someone else.

Web, I'm fully willing to believe Tric is being idiotic here, but of course I'm hostile! You're trying to get me executed on flimsy pretexts. I'm always going to defend myself against unsupported, hypocritical nonsense.

But look, I'm having fun, Tric's latest hill to die on (the right to not explain yourself) is very amusing. And it's particularly amusing that you would side with Tric here given your apparent reasons for wanting me gone.

And in any case, I'm not the one calling a thunderdome here. Tell Tric to call off the hounds. And find a new target yourself.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 88