Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 88

Author Topic: Fallacy's Horrible Cults - End - Prisonbreak  (Read 29803 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Horrible Cults (11 / 11) - Day 1 - Return Of The Hot Dogs
« Reply #270 on: May 11, 2023, 08:30:24 pm »

Yeah, I'd vote KW, Max.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 11, 2023, 08:33:12 pm »

Fuckers are ignoring me. Triple mason fucks are ignoring me.
If you don't like being ignored, vote Jim! A vote for Jim is a vote for all of us!
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 11, 2023, 08:38:49 pm »

I want you to understand that my Role consists of portions of previous Roles I have had before.  Which is why Max and I are Masons.  Toony, if I thought you were scum, I'd be ragging on you more.  But I don't.
Sounds like somebody that wants to recruit me.

I checked past Fallacy games I was in. I don't really see any connections with any of my past roles. One of them is like vaguely similar, but for example in the game where you were a Hotdog vendor (which I assume the hotdogs in this game are your doing) I don't really have anything in common with a FBI Redirector.

Also I might as well say I submitted a Cult concept of "Inflation", but I'm not Cult and my role doesn't really have anything to do with this concept either.

If you don't like being ignored, vote Jim! A vote for Jim is a vote for all of us!
Policy votes are bad.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: May 11, 2023, 08:42:26 pm »

I submitted Culmination, so that's what I got.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 11, 2023, 08:48:09 pm »

I submitted Culmination, so that's what I got.
I guess my role could be vaguely described as tying to the US Economy or something but I personally think that's a stretch.

If you picked Culmination that does make sense to get past roles.

Yeah, I'd vote KW, Max.
Knightwing is a possible vote I guess. I'm not really confident in this but mainly from a lack of information.

Knightwing is indeed… elsewhere.
Night school? Video games?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: May 11, 2023, 08:51:51 pm »

How about fuck you

Not that I know what you're voting me over but it seems like an appropriate response nonetheless.

jimnosis
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 11, 2023, 08:57:25 pm »

TricMagic

Do you want a thunderdome NQT? This is how you get a thunderdome. I am not dealing with that sort of tone.

What stage of TricMeta is it when he angrily votes himself?

NJW:
There is something I haven't seen before though. Pretty sure Web is scared.

You honestly think Web is scared of two votes?  Really?

what is/isn't RVS

Okay, sure, if you insist.  I don't agree, but I'm also not holding it against you.

I'd say Toony is scum in this game way before I said Jim.  I said Toony is reminding me of BYOR16, and apparently I need to remind people that he was scum that game.  It's... I don't know, nothing more than gut right this minute.  More effort is required.

Jim does seem way more engaged than he usually is D1.  Has yet to complain about people complaining about his posting rate while he pisses off to drink beer and/or play Noita.

Knightwing is dangerously absent.  He was also very quiet BYOR16 and was town then, but also possibly waiting for his role to get time to spin up.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: May 11, 2023, 09:02:02 pm »

Jim does seem way more engaged than he usually is D1.  Has yet to complain about people complaining about his posting rate while he pisses off to drink beer and/or play Noita.

Don't get me wrong I am THIS CLOSE

The wings were pretty good but I'm wondering how I can improve them. They're not exactly how I envisioned them therefore they need to be improved somehow.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 11, 2023, 09:05:20 pm »

jimnosis
Where is the hero Knightwing in our time of need?

NJW:
There is something I haven't seen before though. Pretty sure Web is scared.
You honestly think Web is scared of two votes?  Really?
Yeah I think I have to agree there.

I'd say Toony is scum in this game way before I said Jim.  I said Toony is reminding me of BYOR16, and apparently I need to remind people that he was scum that game.  It's... I don't know, nothing more than gut right this minute.  More effort is required.
Well, join the Web/Max/Jim masonry and then you'll know I'm town.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: May 11, 2023, 09:35:05 pm »

I should probably just not play this game while I'm drunk even though I am spurned into action by people voting me.

Anyways fuck you if you're voting me

I'm going to go drink more fuck you nerds

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 11, 2023, 09:35:11 pm »

How about fuck you

Not that I know what you're voting me over but it seems like an appropriate response nonetheless.

jimnosis

How about a deal? Me and Tric and KW kill you, and then you play Noita and I play Hades.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: May 11, 2023, 10:13:42 pm »

This is quite an entertaining Day 1!

Web Unconvertible Vigilante Mason Townie. Nice

Well, Knightwing64 usually shows up and plays when I vote him, so I am doing that now. It also saves Web from having to kill him.

For the record, NJW's hard attack on Toaster pretty much guarantees that Toaster is Town.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: May 11, 2023, 10:54:01 pm »

Thought Experiment: Would this player be playing the same or differently as a Cult Leader (assume Cult Leader only starting Cult)?

Maximum Spin - Differently, but I'm not sure how so.
notquitethere - Differently, but maybe he was just caught out as a (suspected) Cult Leader so early he could fall into his desired behavior
TricMagic - Differently. He'd be much quieter, waiting for Day 2 when he would have an ally
Knightwing64 - Same. He'd be this level of quiet, knowing he'd have a teammate for Day 2
Jim Groovester - Same.  He'd put off doing anything until Day 2, maybe subtly laying groundwork for his ideal recruits.
ToonyMan - Same.
EuchreJack - N/A since would have been voted out already by such skillful players as yourselves
Egan_BW - Differently. Would be hanging back mostly, but also interacting more directly with players, to find out who would be Fun to have in the Cult.
webadict - I'm going to say slightly differently. I think he's setting more traps for cultist recruits than he might as a Cult Leader. But known opposing cult.
NJW2000 - Same.  His scum and town meta day 1 are identical to me, so I assume his Cult Leader meta is identical to me as well.
Toaster - Don't really understand, so why not same?

I think my persons of interest are the "Same" players from above. Which is to say Knightwing, Toonyman, NJW2000, and Toaster.Did I forget someone? Nah...

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: May 11, 2023, 10:58:00 pm »

@Egan_BW: It's ok, I'm not ignoring you. I just don't see...JIMNOSIS - JIM IS TOWN MOTHERFUCKER - JIMNOSIS!...I'm sorry, what were we talking about?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 11, 2023, 11:05:02 pm »

@Egan_BW: It's ok, I'm not ignoring you. I just don't see...JIMNOSIS - JIM IS TOWN MOTHERFUCKER - JIMNOSIS!...I'm sorry, what were we talking about?

SNAP OUT OF IT ROOKIE. I'M GONNA WIN THIS WAR, AND I'LL DO IT USING YOUR FIRE SUPPORT.
NOW GET UP AND START SHOOTING.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 88