Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 88

Author Topic: Fallacy's Horrible Cults - End - Prisonbreak  (Read 29741 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Horrible Cults (11 / 11) - Day 1 - Return Of The Hot Dogs
« Reply #435 on: May 12, 2023, 10:11:29 pm »

Also Unvote to avoid sudden hammers.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: May 12, 2023, 10:12:27 pm »

For the record, I also still think it's Knightwing, and Toony, if you will just put your mason hat on, you'll see it too.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: May 12, 2023, 10:12:41 pm »

See, I'm writing Mafia instead of Cult because I'm not really even thinking about the game, lol
What do the Purple Lucky Numbers do?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: May 12, 2023, 10:15:51 pm »

See, I'm writing Mafia instead of Cult because I'm not really even thinking about the game, lol
No clue.  I can make people lose 3 from their Purple Number as part of my "Make Hotdogs do bad things" Action, and I can give out a Hotdog that a Player can use to drop all of their Lucky Numbers by 3 to gain a bunch of boons.  I have no References on anything except my three different kinds of Hotdogs.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: May 12, 2023, 10:16:57 pm »

Oh, wait, sorry, I also have a Reference for breaking people's knees, ya know, on account of being a Crime Lord and all, but that's for the bad hotdog Action.

Mamobo

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia Moderation Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: May 12, 2023, 10:19:30 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
-> webadict    --4-- Knightwing64*, NJW2000*, Jim Groovester*, Maximum Spin*,
Jim Groovester --2-- Egan_BW*, TricMagic*,
Knightwing64   --2-- webadict*, notquitethere*,
NJW2000        --1-- EuchreJack*,
notquitethere  --1-- Toaster*,
Egan_BW        --0--
EuchreJack     --0--
Maximum Spin   --0--
Toaster        --0--
ToonyMan       --0--
TricMagic      --0--
No One         --0--

Not Voting     --1-- ToonyMan*,

6 to Hammer. Day ends on May 13, 2023 at 02:00 Central Daylight Time (3 hours and 36 minutes remaining.)
Mamobo stands for Mafia Moderation Bot! Mamobo was made by webadict to help those in need!

Mamobo hates villainy and lawlessness! Mamobo loves blueberries!

Mamobo is happy to be of use! If you'd like to improve Mamobo, please do something else instead!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: May 12, 2023, 10:19:42 pm »

No clue.  I can make people lose 3 from their Purple Number as part of my "Make Hotdogs do bad things" Action, and I can give out a Hotdog that a Player can use to drop all of their Lucky Numbers by 3 to gain a bunch of boons.  I have no References on anything except my three different kinds of Hotdogs.
How would you kill someone with a hotdog? Are you willing to kill Knightwing instead of NJW?

My role seems really similar to yours because I also give out stuff that can lower people's Lucky Numbers although I can choose any color.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: May 12, 2023, 10:26:44 pm »

How would you kill someone with a hotdog? Are you willing to kill Knightwing instead of NJW?

My role seems really similar to yours because I also give out stuff that can lower people's Lucky Numbers although I can choose any color.
The Kill is a bit convoluted, but I have to give a Player all three types of Hotdogs, and then my "Bad hotdog things" causes them to die.  Each Hotdog has a potential downside, but all three gives each downside plus a side of murder.

I was also never going to kill NJW (Unless I had to), because the goal was to threaten to kill NJW so that Cult didn't Convert him Tonight or the Night after, since I'm fairly certain he's Town (And I had been trying to hint towards people the whole Day.)  I CAN use my Kill to kill Knightwing, but it takes 2 Nights to use because they need all three of my Hotdogs (Which each cost different amounts of AP), and then I need to use my bad Action, which is just a lot of Actions to Kill someone, and way too late to effectively kill anyone except as a last resort.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: May 12, 2023, 10:32:19 pm »

Actually a good explanation by Web.

Hm, so I am thinking Knightwing or NQT.

Web, you need the assist, so I will defer to your explaining why Knightwing is a good elimination.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: May 12, 2023, 10:32:19 pm »

@Web:
I can see that about NJW, since you never voted him or seriously wanted him dead today.

I don't get the impression you're lying about your role at all. It's not like when you were mally and clearly making up bullshit with your Eevee role.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: May 12, 2023, 10:33:11 pm »

Unvote
I always liked NJW's play better on Day 2 anyways.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: May 12, 2023, 10:41:26 pm »

Knightwing64
Somebody's got to do it.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: May 12, 2023, 10:41:32 pm »

Actually a good explanation by Web.

Web, you need the assist, so I will defer to your explaining why Knightwing is a good elimination.
Honestly...  Part of it is that I feel like Knightwing is a bit lurky and isn't commenting on the game as much as normal.  Lurking is something he tends to do as scum, so that's a bigger ding, but the second part is a lot more minor.  I'm also not seeing a lot of people as particularly scummy, and that usually means that it's someone that is particularly lurky, or someone really good, which means I paid more attention to Max, Jim, and Toony, but none of them feel like their scumselves (Jim would be the closest, but I don't see him just pyramiding his slogan if he were scum.  He's a lot less brazen as soloscum.)

@Web:
I can see that about NJW, since you never voted him or seriously wanted him dead today.

I don't get the impression you're lying about your role at all. It's not like when you were mally and clearly making up bullshit with your Eevee role.
Nah, no lies.  No point now, since I'm okay with either decision.  I'd prefer to not be voted out, but I'm not sure how well I'm gonna help Town to win this game.  Welllll, except for the Masonry with Max and Jim, that's just old-fashioned telepathy.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: May 12, 2023, 10:41:48 pm »

I think those are likely hits if the Max/Web/Jim block is all town. Which I have a hard time believing.

I reread the game a bit to specifically look at Tric and I'm not as happy with his play as I usually am (I would lower my read of him from "Town" to "Probably Town"), but I don't know if I like him more or less than Knightwing.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: May 12, 2023, 10:45:21 pm »

There were some posts by Tric that I felt were solidly Town, so either Tric is really, really good, or he's Town.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 88