Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 88

Author Topic: Fallacy's Horrible Cults - End - Prisonbreak  (Read 29839 times)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Horrible Cults (9 / 11) - Day 3 - Game of Clones
« Reply #870 on: May 18, 2023, 07:36:57 am »

Sorry, when I say dispute, I suppose I meant more "You have no proof other than you say it isn't."  You aren't exactly trustworthy, and I have no reason to believe you.  Plus, you're still voting Egan like someone that doesn't care who they vote as long as it isn't you.
Sorry, why isn't Egan cult? What have I missed? I did say I'm not in a position to read back right now. Maybe tomorrow. Eyes too bloodshot. I tried to kill Egan last night, who else do you expect me to vote??

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: May 18, 2023, 07:40:24 am »

Also, Egan claimed NQT had the Frefly Autos during Night 1 and NQT has yet to dispute that.
Wrong.
Pfp

My role is Primordial Jelly, I can gunk people up with slime and I can automatically bounce low level negative stuff off me.  Apparently that included Egan's auto inspect. I have never had any firefly role.

I've missed the last 20 hours of the game and I've just had laser eye surgery and shouldn't be on screens too much so I'm not reading back rn... have we found the teams yet?
Sorry, when I say dispute, I suppose I meant more "You have no proof other than you say it isn't."  You aren't exactly trustworthy, and I have no reason to believe you.  Plus, you're still voting Egan like someone that doesn't care who they vote as long as it isn't you.

@Tric, omfg, I'm the least likely to be Cult, let alone Cult Leader.  Egan had me unable to target lr be targeted on N1, why are you always like this?  My Actions are basically confirmed.
You completely missed the previous post, or chose not to address it as a fallacy. Being untargetable Night 1 does bupkiss if you were recruited start of Day 1.

NQT, only way you're a slime is if I'm Meowfia and lying about my result. Or if Max redirected me. Which, btw web, would make Max the Cult. No one claimed to target me Night 1, yet someone did. 4 people targeted me Night 2, of which we only know of Toony to have done so. (And likely Max.) If you were so dedicated to figuring out the truth, I'm sure you could sus out who did what last night.

Ninja. News Flash NQT, you did manage to kill Egan last night. It didn't stick. And my inspect read them as Town with 6 in the Town grouping. Leaving 3 Cult, one of Jim's Spirit, and the other two as the second group. (As compared to 4 cult, they can't multiple properly like usual. Unless Web is Cult and got blocked Night 1, or someone tried targeting web despite unconvertible claim.)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: May 18, 2023, 07:42:28 am »

TL;DR, you're caught out. Sorry you were the victim of Jim's madness? (It could have been Jack as argument been made that they were the Queen, but that requires Max to have redirected me and never claimed. Which makes them the cult.)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: May 18, 2023, 07:42:35 am »

Your theory is that I didn't consider Max, but that's not particularly true.  I assumed that Max could only Bus himself.  But if your theory of Max and I together hinges on Max being scum, why not go for Max first, who is much more likely to be Cult?

You are being really insane for no reason, and I need you to calm the fuck down and stop doing your stupid hero mode bullshit, because you are telling people who YOU BELIEVE can bus that you're going to shoot them.  Do you see the problem with your own logic?

Sorry, why isn't Egan cult? What have I missed? I did say I'm not in a position to read back right now. Maybe tomorrow. Eyes too bloodshot. I tried to kill Egan last night, who else do you expect me to vote??
Tric says otherwise.  Egan's play says otherwise.  I don't expect anything from you because I think you are a lying liar that lies.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: May 18, 2023, 07:43:51 am »

I'm playing to my wincon. I can't trust a living webadict not to block me. I can trust a dead webadict to win us the game. Do you want to be town confirmed Day 4?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: May 18, 2023, 07:44:36 am »

I'm playing to my wincon. I can't trust a living webadict not to block me. I can trust a dead webadict to win us the game. Do you want to be town confirmed Day 4?
No, if you kill me, I want to stay fucking dead.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: May 18, 2023, 07:47:55 am »

No, if you kill me, I want to stay fucking dead.
I can always revive Knightwing instead? (You can call it madness, but Miller claims aren't going to save you. Isn't that what you wanted?)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: May 18, 2023, 07:52:45 am »

Let me be clear:  I am Town, but if I die, I am done.  I am not going to Roleblock you.  I have no need to.  I don't know why you think I would.  I think you think I care what you do, but I don't except that I need you to think about your actions and how they can win.  I see very little ways for me to win, and if I die, I have less than 1% chance to win, so don't revive me.  I cannot be converted, that is a waste for the Town because I will be brought back to die again.  You should ABSOLUTELY revive Knightwing, he can somewhat fight back, but I am useless being confirmed this late in the game.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: May 18, 2023, 08:05:06 am »

Tric, I don't think a wuba vote makes much sense. Could we switch back to NQT?
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: May 18, 2023, 08:09:18 am »

Actually, voting Egan probably has the maximum chance of MY winning, which is always my WinCon.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: May 18, 2023, 08:12:56 am »

Considering there's only 5 town left, that's not particularly surprising, EJ~

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: May 18, 2023, 08:26:28 am »

Web:
As for the Jack question, that's less important than this one:  You have yet to claim literally anything, would you like to start?

Because I have yet to have anything useful to add.

My role is very focused on the actions of other people.  I'm shadow based, meaning I can mostly just gain copies what other people do.  Pretty much everything requires setup; EG I can't really get anyone's ability unless I mark their shadow first.  I can also get a higher mark that lets me redirect people (and get a copy of those actions) if they target me or the person with the higher mark.

I'm also unconvertable, which I did claim earlier, but I grant it wasn't super obvious.

N1 I marked Toony and NQT, and failed to mark you, Web, consistent with all other N1 claims.

N2 I upgraded my mark on Toony, and redirected NJW's theoretical actions on me [and by extension Toony] to TricMagic.  I still was kinda thinking NJW was likely to target me and Tric's kind of a jammer to me, but I didn't redirect anything, meaning NJW didn't target me or Toony.

My pink number started at zero and went up a tiny amount N1.  All the others started high single digits and haven't moved.

I've bought no hot dogs.

I specifically asked and my marks are not visible to the target, nor do they do anything innately to the target.

I don't have time right now to give this game the thinking it needs but I don't see how it isn't NQT in this setup.  Jack's now my #2 pick because of the weird way Jack's acting today.

EGAN and SPIN:  Do you need your person to DIE, be KILLED, or be LYNCHED?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: May 18, 2023, 08:28:04 am »

Tric, I don't think a wuba vote makes much sense. Could we switch back to NQT?
A NQT vote doesn't actually solve anything. They're pretty much busted. We need to find the other cult today if town wants a chance of winning. It's most likely between Web/Max/Toony. But Web/Max are the most likely pair.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: May 18, 2023, 08:37:02 am »

I could absolutely see Max/Web power scumming it with their bogus mason claim. But why isn't it Toaster/Egan? What have I missed?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: May 18, 2023, 08:38:49 am »

Toaster: Wording says "is currently eliminated" which I'm guessing just means they have to currently be dead. If there's multiple meme roles they all have to be currently eliminated.

Tric, I trust you, but I'm not sure if what you're saying makes sense. Sorry.

As far as I can tell the "we're in a chat together!" on day 1 was just typical insane random bluffing from Wuba. Doesn't really mean much that one of the people who caught on and joined the bluff happened to be cult leader.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 88