Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: BRUTE SQUAD (4/5)  (Read 1527 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile
Re: BRUTE SQUAD (5/5)
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2024, 03:30:45 pm »

Betty racks the bolt on her HMG, totally unnecessarily ejecting a single round. Cuz it's cool.

Get in the truck and direct the driver down the direct route. Go go go!
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

Megam0nkey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2024, 04:43:26 pm »

Get in the back of the truck, not much else to do but prepare to go!

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2024, 09:56:13 pm »

Stay aboard the truck.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2024, 01:07:21 am »

Get in the truck.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TurboDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Pangolins are kind of dwarfy, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2024, 01:37:26 am »

Get on top of the truck, protecting it with my lamp post.

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2024, 09:42:58 am »

Piled into the truck, the Brutes and their volunteered driver burn rubber for the main avenue of the town, leaving the ruined corpses and wide eyed militiamen behind them.

(2,4)

They emerge into a storm of a battle. The Kingdom's forces tried to rally here, but has been shattered by a concentrated assault. Kingdom tanks burn, while Viking gunships circle overhead while their raiders butcher scattered soldiers. 

Your driver (Henry, he introduces himself) weaves around burning wreckage, but Bernhard on the roof spots one attack ship turn after your truck.

A mostly one-sided battle rages around you, with 4 hostile gunships in the air, with one of those gunning after your truck. There is about a company's worth of raiders around you. You can see one of their Captains chopping a tank to bits with a burning axe in massive power armor.

In the distance you can see the palace, as dropships ferry more vikings in and the defensive cannons begin to falter.

The truck will keep driving through unless otherwise directed, stopped, or blown up.
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2024, 12:01:25 pm »

"Perish!"

Lean out the door and snipe that gunship with a laser cannon shot to the rotor slash thruster pod, causing a massive glorious explosion.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2024, 12:04:24 pm »

Apply missiles to Captain if in range, otherwise to the nearest gunship that hasn't already been destroyed.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2024, 12:57:09 am »

Machine gun any drop ship that comes into range.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TurboDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2024, 01:55:34 am »

Play Viking Golf, with lamp post as club and space vikings as balls. Hit Captain if able.

Megam0nkey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2024, 05:51:36 am »

That Power Armor...I WANT IT! Roll out of the door, and chop any Vikings in my way! should enough power armor be salvagable and the Viking Captain dead when I get to him, take the rarmor to repair it with some tools and my smarts...

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2024, 07:45:21 pm »

The deadliest truck on the planet trundles forward.

-Betty leans out the window, armed with her laser cannon. She takes aim and fires, a beam of fire lancing out and piercing the engine of the pursuing gunship. The engine explodes, and sends the gunship crashing down behind them.

-Slab takes up his missile launcher and fires. The missile speeds towards the armored Captain, striking him square on the chest plate. The Captain and his squad are engulfed by an explosion, and as the smoke clears the Captain sits slightly dazed, his armor a ruin around him…

-… Until Bernard smacks his head clean off with a perfect swing from atop the speeding truck with a makeshift light post.

-Abe rolls out of the truck and rushes the fallen Captain’s body, cutting through 3 Viking raiders too stunned to defend themselves. Not much armor is leftbut a blackened pauldron. Abe scoops it up.

-Bobby peppers a passing gunship, killing one of the door gunners and causing smoke to pour from one of its engines, but it turns around to make an attack run on the truck.

One of the other gunships, alerted by the laser destroying one of its comrades, also begins lining up for an attack.

(3)Lasers scorch the truck as it barrels through, and something rattles loose inside the engine. The volunteered driver begins cursing, but he thinks it’ll make it to the palace.

(1) Dozens of vengeful raiders begin to converge on Abe, isolated and alone next to their dead Captain. A few shots hit him in no vital areas (1 damage to Abe.)

Two pursuing gunships, and another successful driving action will get you out of this area. Abe is in lethal danger, surrounded by 24 raiders.

(Sorry about the delay, had a busy last few days!)
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2024, 11:17:44 pm »

"Bring 'em on!"

Lance another gunship, timing my shot so that it flies into the other one!

TurboDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2024, 02:21:28 am »

Jump from truck to where Abe is, hopefully landing on top of a raider. Perform spinning attack with lamp post.

Megam0nkey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2024, 02:41:35 pm »

Abe makes a tactical retreat with any assistance from the Other vikings he can, helping clear a path back to the truck to escape
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5