Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 202

Author Topic: NecroThreat IV: Fortress for BFEL, God of Necromancy  (Read 505580 times)

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
Re: NecroThreat IV: Fortress for BFEL, God of Necromancy
« Reply #1125 on: March 31, 2017, 01:50:17 pm »

Hence 'Bonus'. :P

Also, are we killing people?

I can Smoke Mirrors Quill Arcane, but he'll not have any knife skill.

Hope you like death!(although, I may soon join you.)

How's the fort doing.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: March 31, 2017, 01:57:09 pm »

Joke's on you. Gwolfski was already executed.
I'm going to forumite him again. Then I'm going to send him to kill the zombie siege. I assume he will die, but he may actually win, which would be awesome.
Hence 'Bonus'. :P

Also, are we killing people?

Hope you like death!(although, I may soon join you.)

How's the fort doing.
I will send grammar misusers to the zombies. I was unable to post the story, on account of having to read the new stuff.
Will post ASAP.
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: March 31, 2017, 02:09:43 pm »

9th Slate, 555
Imic chose to give me the title of Overseer!
Of course, I had threatened to slice him lengthwise with Rosywander if he refused, but he could have chosen to be sliced lengthwise.
Since I am now the leader, I shall find out about our situation.
We seem to have adequate food and drink, especially considering our population of 24 including children; 9 excluding children.
We have both dogs, and multiple doge, whatever the plural of them is called.
We have other animals, but none of the other animals have a breeding population.

10th Slate, 555.
One of my first acts as Overseer is to enact legislation for constructing an atom-smasher, to help destroy the piles and piles of raise-able corpses right next to the entrance.

11th Slate, 555.
According to Rosywander, We are being sieged by various forces.
One of the forces is a horde of zombies, and the other is composed of three trolls.
According to reports, down in one of the cavens, a horrifying beast waits...
It is a great crab, composed of andesite. It has three long, spiral horns, and it has a bloated body.
Or, at least that is said. Personally, I do not believe it. After all, great crabs composed of andesite usually have four horns.

15th Slate, 555.
I was talking to Rosywander, when a forumite came up to me, and asked if I was speaking to him.
"No, I was speaking to Rosyander here" I replied. He gazed at me with a rather strange look on his face.
He said, "But... Rosywander is your sword".
I replied, "Yes?... So, Rosywander is my sword. And if you do not mind, I'd like to continue speaking to him"
The forumite continued looking at me strangely, no doubt envious of my awesome sword.
Rosywander said something funny, and I laughed; The forummite walked pretty quickly away after that.

17th Slate, 555.
I was reviewing the trade agreement  with Athel Udist, and I discovered they were willing to pay 206% for crutches. Why do they need crutches so much, nasty pogo accident?
I also was looking at the artifact storeroom. It contains:a wombat bone puzzlebox; a rounded turkey bone helm; a limestone helm;a pecan wood puzzlebox; a phylite mug; and a phylite kussad; but not a partridge in a pear tree.

20th Slate, 555.
The other forummites believe I don't have the power to stop the siege. I will show them. I will show them all. I WILL SHOW THEM ALL!!!!!
Rosywander has whispered to me a way I can halve the opposing forces. I will do it.
I must find the find the grimoire formally owned by someone Rosywander describes as 'Glass's first forummite'.
Using Rosywander's power of extravision, I note that the grimoire is guarded by a male troll, a female troll, and a baby troll. Finally, some decent sword training!(NOTE:I have not yet actually tried fighting the trolls. This is a cliffhanger.)
-----
In 2 days, I have finished 10 days. I have a feeling I might not complete a whole year.
Sigtext!
The Pikachu revolution!

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #1128 on: March 31, 2017, 02:22:18 pm »

I personally manage that by running the fort in the background while I write up story. Particularly with so few forumites, things move slowly.

Also I should mention that if you try to kill the trolls everyone will die. They killed almost the entire fort originally.

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: March 31, 2017, 02:29:04 pm »

I personally manage that by running the fort in the background while I write up story. Particularly with so few forumites, things move slowly.

Also I should mention that if you try to kill the trolls everyone will die. They killed almost the entire fort originally.
I wield Rosywander. Also, I was going to hole everyone, except Gwolfski, behind a second wall, let the trolls kill gwolfski, then kill the trolls with heat. Unless Gwolfski successfully kills them, which is quite possible.
Sigtext!
The Pikachu revolution!

Carefulrogue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: March 31, 2017, 04:11:54 pm »

That was mostly the result of the fact we have no weapons.  I considered digging for adamantine, so we could get some swords to arm us with.  The only problem with that, is that half of this fort is run by crazy madmen, that are being possessed by ghosts, forcing possession, and attempting to threaten others with the souls of other ghosts.  I'm merely trying to stay alive, even if I am possessing people.
I never thought genocide would look so cute. . .
No reason someone can be dorfed only once. An entire army of Carefulrogue! All in one coffin, it seems.
"Guys if you say 'oops sorry' afterwards it's not a war crime, right?"

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #1131 on: March 31, 2017, 04:56:10 pm »

Add dictionaries. They should make people uneasily.
'uneasily'? Unless the dictionaries are creating people, and having difficulties with it, you just used incorrect grammar. Hope you like death!(although, I may soon join you.)

Hah lol Im ded alredy. lel.
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: March 31, 2017, 05:00:03 pm »

I must find the find the grimoire formally owned by someone Rosywander describes as 'Glass's first forummite'.
You're looking for Erin Quill's journal?

That sounds dangerous.

Using Rosywander's power of extravision, I note that the grimoire is guarded by a male troll, a female troll, and a baby troll.
Would it be correct to assume that you mean that the entrance to Erin Quill's extradimensional laboratory is guarded by the trolls?

EDIT:
..and, finally,

I'm in complete control!!!!!
should end with a single exclamation point. :P
It is a reference to Discworld, where five exclamation points denote insanity. As long as I am insane, it is accurate.
I already stated this (although I referred to sir Pratchett himself, not the Diskworld books)
I'm in complete control!!!!!

should end with a single exclamation point. :P
"Terry Pratchett once wrote that the use of multiple exclamation points is a sign of a dangerously unbalanced mind." as stated by some webcomic writer named Mark. (Note: The link is to a fairly late part of the comic. It's not all that spoilers without context, and that doesn't matter at all if you never plan on reading the comic, but I just felt that I should mention that.)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 05:04:30 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: April 01, 2017, 05:27:42 pm »

Posting to remind myself to read this.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: April 01, 2017, 11:48:40 pm »

Welcome back, Sir. o7

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: April 02, 2017, 02:17:05 am »

And so a legend stirs from its grave. The reindeer riding cheese maker!
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: April 02, 2017, 07:22:18 am »

Woohoo!

READY THE REINSTABLES.

Speaking of, have we any reindeers in fort? If so, they are about to be.... surprised.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #1137 on: April 02, 2017, 08:32:04 am »

Alas, we do not. A glaring oversight.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: April 02, 2017, 12:44:14 pm »

I can forumite Smoke Mirrors as Quill Arcane, but he'll not have any knife skill. I don't have any scholars either, so how about I wait on this.

Yeah, just wait, I do not need a forumite just yet, wait till a good option arrives.

9th Slate, 555
Imic chose to give me the title of Overseer!
Of course, I had threatened to slice him lengthwise with Rosywander if he refused, but he could have chosen to be sliced lengthwise.
Since I am now the leader, I shall find out about our situation.
We seem to have adequate food and drink, especially considering our population of 24 including children; 9 excluding children.
We have both dogs, and multiple doge, whatever the plural of them is called.
We have other animals, but none of the other animals have a breeding population.

10th Slate, 555.
One of my first acts as Overseer is to enact legislation for constructing an atom-smasher, to help destroy the piles and piles of raise-able corpses right next to the entrance.

11th Slate, 555.
According to Rosywander, We are being sieged by various forces.
One of the forces is a horde of zombies, and the other is composed of three trolls.
According to reports, down in one of the cavens, a horrifying beast waits...
It is a great crab, composed of andesite. It has three long, spiral horns, and it has a bloated body.
Or, at least that is said. Personally, I do not believe it. After all, great crabs composed of andesite usually have four horns.

15th Slate, 555.
I was talking to Rosywander, when a forumite came up to me, and asked if I was speaking to him.
"No, I was speaking to Rosyander here" I replied. He gazed at me with a rather strange look on his face.
He said, "But... Rosywander is your sword".
I replied, "Yes?... So, Rosywander is my sword. And if you do not mind, I'd like to continue speaking to him"
The forumite continued looking at me strangely, no doubt envious of my awesome sword.
Rosywander said something funny, and I laughed; The forummite walked pretty quickly away after that.

17th Slate, 555.
I was reviewing the trade agreement  with Athel Udist, and I discovered they were willing to pay 206% for crutches. Why do they need crutches so much, nasty pogo accident?
I also was looking at the artifact storeroom. It contains:a wombat bone puzzlebox; a rounded turkey bone helm; a limestone helm;a pecan wood puzzlebox; a phylite mug; and a phylite kussad; but not a partridge in a pear tree.

20th Slate, 555.
The other forummites believe I don't have the power to stop the siege. I will show them. I will show them all. I WILL SHOW THEM ALL!!!!!
Rosywander has whispered to me a way I can halve the opposing forces. I will do it.
Using Rosywander's power of extravision, I note that the grimoire is guarded by a male troll, a female troll, and a baby troll. Finally, some decent sword training!(NOTE:I have not yet actually tried fighting the trolls. This is a cliffhanger.)
-----
In 2 days, I have finished 10 days. I have a feeling I might not complete a whole year.

You're looking for Erin's workshop, that will end poorly, Erin's ghost and some angry ley-lines are guarding it. Also, DON'T TRY ON THE TURKEY BONE HELMET!
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: April 02, 2017, 12:49:43 pm »

Wear the bone crown and greatness will be yours. Nothing will be impossible, both Armok and Ur will bow down to your might.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 202